The biggest problem was my steak. The steak was prepared wonderfully. alive, well, and active in your area. they are open at 4pm cst. Get Directions more. The .meat is top grade cooked perfectly to my liking The twice baked potato is to die for and clam chowder soup.Their homemade bread is outstanding which is provided with all dinners. Although no baked in house, the carrot cake was very good. It's a good find. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms, Enjoy this marbled, boneless steak plain or cajun style. Female who claimed to be owner yelled when asked a question. 309 reviews #5 of 93 Restaurants in Michigan City - American Steakhouse Bar 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website Closed now : See all hours 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, USA, Restaurants near Galveston Steakhouse in Michigan City, restaurant menus for Michigan City, Indiana, galveston steakhouse in michigan city review, galveston steakhouse in michigan city menu. Bar Food, American, Burgers, Breweries, We had our class luncheons here forever. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms, Enjoy this marbled, boneless steak plain or cajun style. David V. said: My wife and I were looking for a place for dinner as we passed through, Kimberlee E. said: My family loves Taphouse! So you're still not sure about signing up. ), chops, chicken, ribs and more! Their homemade bread is outstanding which is provided with all dinners. The food is good, the prices are great, the atmosphere is good, and the service is great. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I try to go at least once a month for the past 3 year's. The ribeye steak with mushrooms, is absolutely mouth watering! This makes for a very peaceful atmosphere and very enjoyable time. I have never had such great service. The setup is old fashioned western. elephant in the room - we don't share your info. Service was excellent, good variety of food offerings, casual atmosphere, friendly folks, and great steaks. All and all, I was really impressed here. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. Manager was very rude. Well, that proved to be a joke! We willreturn!More, Celebrated my sister's birthday here and the food and service was wonderful. Try our specials and you'll be back for more. A Steak food lover from Chesterton, IN tried it. William B's Steakhouse 83 Steakhouses $$$ Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. a New York strip. I have never been to this restaurant before this visit and I never knew what I had been missing. And the food was mediocre at best. Reviews for Galveston Steakhouse. All rights reserved. Terrible customer service. Delivery & Pickup Options - 139 reviews of Galveston Steakhouse "First of all I never eat a burger at a restaurant that doesn't specialize in burgers, until now. Could easily split a meal. It was just PERFECT! Galveston Steakhouse 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Michigan City 309 Reviews Cuisines: American, Steakhouse Dining options: Reservations bearmom465 Michigan 70 35 Reviewed February 2, 2017 Great 2 for 22 Tuesday Deals! Best Steakhouses near Michigan City, IN 46360 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. 43 photos Galveston Steakhouse 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 140 Restaurants in Michigan City 309 Reviews Cuisines: American, Steakhouse Dining options: Reservations LowT8691 2 3 Reviewed May 6, 2021 Long time customers who will NEVER return Our group had Prime rib, Porterhouse and Rib eye steaks. Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing, A delicious, hand packed 1/2 lb. 04/01/2023 - MDD Live bands on Fri and Sat in the lounge. They have selective call ahead seating depending if they like the clientele. For those who have never been to Galveston Steakhouse, we are located in beautiful Michigan City, Indiana. Contact us to connect with your diners. ! If you leave hungry there is a real problem for sure. That's it. For the price I expected a better cut. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Their burgers are the best!! The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Get quick answers from Galveston Steakhouse staff and past visitors. Choose great tea, you will hardly regret it. The menu for Galveston Steakhouse may have changed since the last user update. I should also mention the food, that was just as incredible as the rest. 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City Ok. You get the point and we're out of words. We'll have so much fun together once you do. It was also a wonderful value. Distance: My brother, dad and I (the french, german and swiss team :) ) went to eat there and it was an absolutely extraordinary experience. site:zomato.com galveston steakhouse 46360,baked sweet potato galveston steakhouse michigan city,galveston michigan city menu,galveston steakhouse menu,galveston steakhouse michigan city menu, Select Country India Australia Brazil Canada Chile Czech Republic Indonesia Ireland Italy Lebanon Malaysia New Zealand Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Matey's Restaurant ($$) This family-owned restaurant is truly the best in Michigan City, IN. Call us and we'll save the best table in town. And the 15 layer ultimate chocolate cakeneed I say more :-)", "The Game offers fresh ingredients, amazing burgers, fast service, and wonderful service. The content They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing, A delicious, hand packed 1/2 lb. It was also a wonderful value. I keep very fond memories of the bbq ribs I ordered. more get menus in your Inbox Directions > (219) 879-5555 > SAT 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Add to List > Facebook Page > Website > Serves Alcohol Something Wrong? We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. . ", " awesome food, fast, friendly service.. would def go again". Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I ordered their NY strip, baked sweet potatoes and assorted veggies. They do carry some very good wine though at very affordable prices. About Galveston Steakhouse in Michigan City. The owners are very personable and always visible and available they take great pride in their quality of food The The food is good portion sizes. For dessert, I had the carrot cake. You can ask for changing offers by phone. American, Burgers Galveston Steakhouse 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 134 Restaurants in Michigan City 309 Reviews Cuisines: American, Steakhouse Dining options: Reservations Cheryl677 Crown Point, Indiana 284 92 Reviewed October 31, 2022 We were seated promptly and the waitress Kathryn did an excellent job throughout. check them out.More, I have never been to this restaurant before this visit and I never knew what I had been missing. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Do you own Galveston Steakhouse? Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. the Galveston Steakhouse. and they even proved afree dessert for the birthday girl. Michigan City Hotels with Air Conditioning, Michigan City Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near Southern Shore Art Association Gallery, Hotels near (SBN) South Bend International, American Restaurants for Families in Michigan City, American Restaurants for Lunch in Michigan City, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Michigan City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Michigan City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Michigan City. Galveston Steakhouse also provides Steak cuisine, accepts credit card, and no parking . Please visit the restaurant's 0 reviews of Galveston Steakhouse, first by It came with a salad vegetable and baked potato. Italian, Steakhouse, Seafood, Stadium Inn ($$) The cosy atmosphere makes this spot a good choice for a family dinner. (Not sure if they do that all the time). SIA AND THE STAFF MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME AT ALL TIMES ARE ARE EXTREMELY SOLICITOUS. Thanks to all the hardworking people there. Galveston Steakhouse might be recommended for tasty, 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, https://m.facebook.com/Galveston-Steakhouse-221151807834/, Leos Coney Island Sterling Heights Menu Prices, Trezo Mare Restaurant & Lounge Menu Prices, Thai Issan Restaurant and Mini-Mart Menu Prices, Dacs Smokehouse BBQ Campustown Menu Prices. THE FOOD IS ALWAY CONSISTENTLY WONDERFUL, THE ATMOSPHERE FRIENDLY AND THE SERVICE IS TOP DRAWER. For the price I expected a better cut. Nice and moist. At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled. Click to add your description here. Address: 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, Website: https://m.facebook.com/Galveston-Steakhouse-221151807834/. The owners are very personable and always visible and available they take great pride in their quality of food The The food is good Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Take Out, Steakhouse, Mateys Restaurant - 110 Franklin St, Michigan City, Leeds Public House - 401 Franklin St, Michigan City, Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant - 208 Wabash St, Michigan City, 10 Commerce Square, Michigan City, IN 46360, Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant - 208 Wabash St. There are bunch of places near Galveston Steakhouse giving great discounts. We use it to email you content relevant to your area Compliments you when you've had a bad day. Based on the average rating of 4 the restaurant is definitely worth to be tried. Nothing can be better than trying good ice cream. Are you sure you want to delete this question? INCOGNITO Ordered perch. My husband had ribs and he loved them. You do not know what your missing its a must stop. I had one of their daily specials. Please understand that due to national shortages and limited availability, we are not able to offer, Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Galveston Steakhouse at 10 Commerce Square in Michigan City view the menu, hours, phone number,, If you want to remember Lubeznik Center for the Arts, come to this steakhouse first. Galveston Steakhouse Unclaimed Review Save Share 309 reviews #5 of 93 Restaurants in Michigan City $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website Open now : 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM See all (43) 309 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse, Bar Special Diets 0.08 miles, Swing Belly's ($$) The management went over and above to make this evening of celebration even more Special to us all. The service and customer care is outstanding. (219) 879-5555 People online claim that Galveston Steakhouse is . Gastropubs, American I try to go at least once a month for the past 3 year's. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms, Enjoy this marbled, boneless steak plain or cajun style. Tue buy one get one free dinner. Thank you from our family to the Galveston Family. Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff excellent cocktails and delicious food. February 2023. Cozy atmosphere, friendly staff excellent cocktails and delicious food. Restaurants near Galveston Steakhouse in Michigan City Mateys Restaurant - american (0.05 mi) Shoreline Brewery & Restaurant - american (0.21 mi) Bridges Waterside Grille - canadian, american (0.23 mi) No reservations. 8/7/20. It was relatively early on a Friday night but not very busy. The Best 10 Steakhouses near me in Galveston, Texas Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. Kathy, who took care of our orders, was an absolute gem and made this evening an experience we will never forget.They were so so friendly and happy to teach us so much about the local beers, desserts and really, i havent often had such friendly and convivial service. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! As far as restaurants go this is probably the best in Michigan City Indiana. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Ok, ok. A dining patron from Indianapolis, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Burgers, Bar, Shoreline Brewery ($$) This makes for a very peaceful atmosphere and very enjoyable time. Menu 5 Menu Soups and Greens Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad 7.99 Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing Grilled Sirloin Caesar Salad 8.99 We will be back!More, The wife and I had dinner here based on Trip Advisor reviews. To us this place represents the best of America and we often remember our dinner there very fondly! The management went over and above to make this evening of celebration even more Special to us all. Each hand cut choice is char-broiled to perfection on our mesquite wood broiler and all steaks except our prime rib are served with sauteed mushrooms. 306 reviews #5 of 93 Restaurants in Michigan City $$ - $$$ American Steakhouse Bar 10 Commerce Sq, Michigan City, IN 46360-3284 +1 219-879-5555 Website Closed now : See all hours the best thing in the restaurant was - she answered, her service. My parents were celebrating their 61st Anniversary. The finest selection of beef, cut from USDA choice. Grilled strips of chicken breast on a bed of crisp romaine, with Parmesan cheese, seasoned croutons and served with Caesar dressing, A delicious, hand packed 1/2 lb. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food is always great, and the staff treats us with respect and the owner a American, Sports Bars My wife ordered a filet and I ordereda New York strip. you? PRIVATE By using this site, you agree to our. If we ever make it back to the Midwest, well definitely try to go back to this wonderful restaurant that has such an interesting history, as well as incredible working there :)More, First time here since COVID-19 started.