IGET Vapes Review: Shion, Plus, XXL and Max How To Choose? Give some time for your Puff Bar just for better vaping operation. Most pod systems these days have built-in protections against thisscenario which will cause the device to turn off after the fire button has been pressed for 10 seconds, and while that may prevent an explosion, it may not prevent the hot pod / device from burning your hand or leg (if your device is in yourpocket when it auto-fires). I bought them all at within the same time frame because of the leakage problem and I take offense at the euphemisms that you use to basically call me sophomoric! This may seem challenging if you dont understand just how electric cigarette jobs however its actually quite uncomplicated. Usdt Contract Address Metamask. Pardon my dry humor, but i'm less than shok'd. We dont suggest the vapers repair the not working Puff Bar without professional guidance. Im pretty sure its doing this because theres juice in the device making it hit on its own, it was hitting on its own so i switched from autodraw to the button mode and it still didnt stop so i dont think it can be juice in the autodraw. FUME INFINITY DISPOSABLE VAPE PEN DEVICE - Starting $4.95 - 3500 PUFFS. The 1st was in my backpack where I smelled smoke and was able to grab the device but it was so hot that it burnt my hand! Most of the fake problems have serious quality problems. WARNING: This product contains nicotine. 3 Guides Solve All The Problems, ELF BAR Vape Charge Instruction: Solve All Your Problems, IGET Goat Review: Adjustable Airflow of 5000 Puffs, ELF BAR 5000 Flavors: 5 Best Choices Dont Miss, It is vital to take care of when obtaining vaping items online, The pure Nicotine material is too expensive. Basics Of Editing Photos, More than 1. Vapes usually auto-fire on their own due to a faulty battery. But other common reasons for auto-firing are that you have a fried chip or switch or a leaking tank. Auto-firing usually occurs inside a persons pocket, purse, or drawer. The vape firing on its own can be dangerous and potentially cause an explosion. If your Puff Bar not hitting soon, please continue reading and you will get the answer soon. Dont toss your device away yet! Old or expired batteries will eventually lose charge, but this takes a lot of time. With a small footprint, a mobile-friendly design, and durable Mini Melissa Possession Print Baby, If you have any questions about your order or the arrival of goods, please contact our customer service (. This is the main reason for the Puff Bar not hitting. Hello @Luke Tivey, first thing is to see if you can get your money back or bin it.Second thing is to order or buy anything else like the Smoant Pastio or whatever takes your fancy. Any prolonged auto-firing can destroy the heating element inside or the device entirely. The Smok Morph 2 Kit has a a powerful dual-18650 battery cell configuration and a massive 7.5 ml liquid capacity! How to fix when it taste brunt? IGET Vapes Review: Shion, Plus, XXL and Max How To Choose? Elf Bar Ultra Kiwi Dragon Fruit Berry Disposable Vape 1ct. However, we are not medical professionals and do not intend to give medical advice through them. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Its auto firing I think it has moisture in it from the steam?? WebAt Breeze Smoke, we believe adult smokers should have choices with their smoking experience. Let Your Puff BarSit For Longer. WebFume Vape is an online store that offers a collection of vape products with a wide selection of flavors and aromas. HQD Vape Review: HQD Cuvie Plus, The No.1 Trending Vape, Really informative. If your vape isnt working after a refill and there is no smoke,, there are two common problems. If youre still having issues, try reducing your airflow setting. Product name : Fume Ultra 2500 puffs Use life: 2500puffs battery capacity: 900mah content: 5ml Power : 7-12w Voltage: 3.7v warranty: 3months Flavors:11 Flavors Fume Ultra Disposable Vape Fume Ultra Disposable Vape is one of the new devices from the Fume Ultra . John's 13-year mentor, Joel Spitzer is arguably the most studied smoking cessation counselor alive. WebYour Fume EXTRA disposable vape pod is powered by a built in 850mAh battery and comes pre-filled with 6ml of e-liquid in a variety of flavors so that it's always ready when you are. Why does your Puff Bar taste burnt? JavaScript is disabled. Here is the complete guide of Puff Bar. Bursting with the flavour of natural, fresh strawberries, Puff Bar Strawberry is the perfect blend of juiciness and sweetness for a truly authentic taste. Huawei Live Chat Thailand, By pressing and holding the bottom button, boost mode will be activated, which arise cooler, sweeter flavor, and the 7-color RGB lights flashing at the same time. 13ml. Where Does United Fly Direct From Newark, Step 4: Reset the Sensor. However, it still leaks, for the following reasons: Weather and long-term storage will affect the normal operation of the battery. Auto-firing can be caused by a number of factors most of which are related to the sensors in your device. Most vape pens use either ceramic, quartz or wick coils. Allowing the user to enjoy a flavorful vape with zero up keep, and requiring a simple trip to the trash once the device has been used up. Intuitive Firing Button Display Screen Two Adjustment Buttons 4mL Pod Capacity Top Fill System Uwell HAVOK Coil Series 0.25ohm UN2 Meshed-H Coil - rated for 40-45W 0.6ohm UN2 Meshed-H Coil - rated for 20-25W Press-Fit Coil Installation Magnetic Pod Connection Type-C USB Port Available in Green, Silver, Red, Black, and Blue. Webaugusta national greenskeeper salary; baby bonnet pattern crochet; cyberlink screen recorder deluxe; fume vape auto firingwho plays jennifer in black lightningwho plays jennifer in black lightning Holding a 10ml e-juice with 5% nicotine salt, coupled with a 1.0ohm coil, results in producing superb flavor. These products are intended for use by persons 21 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If possible, keep the vape away from extreme temperatures and dont leave it out in the sun if you take it to the beach. Not even a fire button. How do I order Disposable Vapes Products online? Switching from traditional combustion cigarettes to vaping should be a In this page you will find an extraordinary and superior devices by fume. Guangdong, China ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 14000, ISO 20000, OHSAS/ OHSMS 18001, IATF16949, HSE, ISO 14064, QC 080000, GMP, BSCI This book provides anyone, anywhere with the information they need to prevent bites and stings from scorpions, spiders, mites, ticks, centipedes, lice, and other such creatures. WebUnlike vape pens and other simpler types of vapes, box mods are more complex and feature intricacies that require a learning curve to be able to fully utilize. By inhaling through the mouthpiece to start your fresh vaping, novo X will provide you with style and comfort. Nord X battery indicator acting a bit wonky. In summary, the function of the flashing blue light is to remind you to replace it with a new one. I am an introvert and rarely post on forums, muchless start one! Your Smok is running Amok you say? Notice to distributors/retailers: this product is not intended or authorized to be bundled for sale with e-liquid. O.M.G. There may be other reasons for your sensor to malfunction, but these are the most common reasons. The draw is relatively tight and this design is excellent for extracting pure flavours from the nicotine Eliquid. Circlek mana yang paling dekat dengan Anda untuk membeli produk Fume EXTRA is a pre-filled disposable vape pod system device that is compact, a pocket-friendly size and easier to carry. AFAIK there is no direct help. We source our inventory from the best blank gun manufacturers. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. WebWas: $12.50. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Powered & Designed byNJM GLOBAL, Join Our Mailing List NOW to unlock 15% OFF instantly. Make sure that its not pink, orange, yellow, or any color except for blue. As is the case with all Fume vaping products, simply inhale from the draw-activated mouthpiece to activate the vapor.NEW FLAVORS -Desert Breeze (Aloe Grape), Grape Ice, Kiwi Strawberry, Strawberry Watermelon, Yogurt Ice Cream, Puffin Vape provides detailed instructions to detect and avoid counterfeit Fume e-cig products., If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at. $ 20.00 $ 14.99 Select options Fume Mini - Black Ice It may not display this or other websites correctly. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. IGET vs HQD vs Puff Bar: Disposable Vapes How To Choose? In an era of increasing globalization, the incident still has a certain degree of impact on. This product is intended to be used with e-liquid products containing nicotine. Even if in stock, the shipping timewill be much longer than before. Reproduction or alteration without the expressed written permission may be a violation of their copyright/trademark or ownership. 13ml. Many vaping stores support Puff Bar wholesale. I have had TWO instances of these devices AUTO FIRING and almost causing FIRES! Most Puff Bars can still be used smoothly. (You save $3.00 ) Pick 5. Keto Advantage Keto Burn Phone Number, Smok is pretty much know for crappy stuff. Perfectly formulated to taste as authentic as possible, Puff Bar Watermelon provides a vaping experience that both tastes and feels like biting into a real watermelon slice. However, even an unused battery cannot maintain its charge forever. Common Reasons. Auto-firingor automatic draw activationis a handy feature on some devices that lets you fire the vape by inhaling on the mouthpiece. Our products are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Luckily, the sound woke me up when it AUTO FIRED and I was able to turn it off! Yet according to different smoking routines, there may be more or less. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. As a closed and instant-activated system, pressure changes can easily cause leakage or premature battery discharge. Andres Roman is a content writer with 5+ years of experience, a former 3 pack a week smoker who used vaping to kick the habit, he now wants to educate the world about vaping. Check Fluid Level. However your burning "need" to warn others tells me you vaped and carried your leaky mods for a while, before they started autofiring. Fully programmable. WebThe Fume Extra disposable vape delivers approximately 1500 puffs in a compact, light, and portable design. That almost seems reasonable, especially with SMOK. At present, melatonin has not been put in the Puff Bar, but as the demand increases, melatonin vaping is already under the study, it will be available soon. WebFUME Mini DISPOSABLE VAPE A great power offers more than 1200 hits for each device and more than 20 amazing flavors. On paper, the Hyppe Bar and Puff Bar are virtually identical. You will have to either blow into the wrong end or take a drag from the mouth piece end of the device. Powered by 650mAh integrated battery that uses max 17.6W output, it supports being recharged to take up to 4000 puffs. Watermelon Puff Bar may not be a real slice of the fruit, but its unique flavor cuts it close. However, if your vape pod or pen continues to auto-fire, there might be a serious underlying issue. S M A R T L I K E N E V E R B E F O R E . Both contain 1.3ml of e-juice and are powered by a 280mAh battery. terlaris Minione s600. Friends don't let friends deal with SMOK! Adult Signature is required for deliveries from this website. For example, whether you will think about why the Puff Bar brunt-tasting? If youve thoroughly cleaned the pod and are still experiencing auto-firing, the next step is to try to reset the auto-draw sensor. After you provide the cotton time to saturate up some even more e-liquid, see if youre still obtaining a burnt taste from your Puff Bar. But other common reasons for auto-firing are that you have a fried chip or switch or a leaking tank. Quartz and wick coils apply heat directly to the cannabis extract. I hear good things about some of their tanks, but I wont buy any on principle. Puff Bar is available in a lower Nicotine option, check out our feature on the best lower Nicotine disposable vapes, but at the high end, both have a nic strength of 5%. The King 20700 Stack Mech MOD from Purge Mods is an exceptionally designed mechanical vaping platform that boasts a captivating aesthetic matched only by its legendary performance. Although vape technology has progressed where auto firing is no longer a problem, it can still occur. Vaping pens are built to last, but it's normal for the device to develop a problem after the usual wear and tear. To place it just, the burner warms the e-liquid that saturates the wicking system till it reaches the point of a vapour. Aptus is a free service for shippers built by industry experts. Do your best to not drop the device so the sensors wont get damaged. There are many reasons that will cause the disposable vaping pen Puff Bar not hitting. Expert Advice Available via call & email. Most devices come with an automatic cut-off which cuts the power of the battery if the device activates. hi, Im pretty new to vaping, Was laying in bed on Sunday and my nord vape just fired up by itself on my bedside cabinet. If I use the button it seems to be OK. Also, it feels more airy. WebIf you prefer the auto-draw firing mechanism, there has a blue light at the bottom during vaping. Battery-powered E-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens, atomizers, and electronic Nicotine delivery systems may only be carried in the aircraft cabin (in carry-on baggage or on your person). Copyright 2023 HQDfume.com all rights reserved. Due to closed design, the vapers cant see the quantity of E-juice. WebIf your vape pen is leaking, it may be caused by over-tightening. The Fume Extra disposable vape delivers approximately 1500 puffs in a compact, light, and portable design. Maybe its even giving off a Storing the battery in a cold environment will deplete the battery faster. How To Fix a Puff Bar Thats Not Hitting? ELF BAR SPECIAL SALE - AS LOW AS $11.99 / PC - CLICK TO SHOP, Try one of the three amazing fume disposable vape products and enjoy a great deal of unlimited satisfaction. What are the best Disposable Vapes Products delivery deals? If water vapour enters the inside, it will affect the battery. So if you are ready, lets get started. They advanced vapes. If these sensors get damaged, experience extreme temperatures, or get dirty, they could start acting up and auto fire. Sometimes, before the battery runs out, your device will run out of liquid. Our focused purpose is to connect shippers and locally based carriers. Auto-firing usually All vape devices utilize the combination of a heating element (typically a coil), a wicking system (primarily cotton), and also e-liquid. I buy inexpensive mods so maybe that's the problem but I don't buy twice. The best vape pens on the market currently use ceramic core technology. Why Is My Puff Bar Burnt? See you next time. How To Fix a Burnt Puff Bar? To place it just, the burner warms the e-liquid that saturates the wicking system till it reaches the point of a vapour. WebThe Fume Unlimited Disposable Vape is an incredible disposable device that takes on the same footprint, the same comfortable design, and the same level of convenience. # OCD/ Careful Vaper! Should do more of these as this helps us with our products, Service Contact This occurs If a disposable begins to auto fire, the best thing to do is to throw it away in an empty container since there is no way to take off the battery or the pod that the device comes with. I almost caught on fire. As we mentioned above, there are many similar Puff Bar in the market. Coupled with the severe Coronavirus, Puff Bars in many stores are always out of stock. Thanks for your patient reading! July 20, the best-known U.S. supplier of disposable vape Puff Bar has actually received a warning letter from the FDA, buying the products to be gotten rid of from the market. Code: Dear customers, here is the place to discuss the questions about the product. S.C. OLX Online Services S.R.L. FUME Extra Vape Disposable 1 PCS Strawberry Banana. SKU: fe-single. 1010(b) to Vermont consumers unless the consumer is a licensed wholesale dealer or retail dealer in the state of Vermont. As is the case with all Fume vaping products, simply inhale from the WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Good thing it happened right then, while I was there to unplug it. Nicotine strength can be as high as 5% in Puff Bars, 5% is equivalent to about 5%. But, with technological changes, many vapes feature an automatic cut-off. Sub-ohm coils only work properly with devices that are capable of firing sub ohm coils. WebVapes usually auto-fire on their own due to a faulty battery. Fume Vapes come in five different types (Mini, Extra, Ultra, Infinity and Unlimited) and come in Whats going on? 8 Reasons Why Vape Pens Blink. Immediately stop vaping and remove the tank and other removable parts like the pod, put it away from flammable objects and into a container that wont easily catch on fire and wait until it cools down. It is very important for protecting it. But before doing a wholesale, we must first evaluate the store and check whether the products they supplies are genuine. When the device is stored at high temperature for a long time, the Puff Bar may expand and eventually leak. Can I still get Puff Bar after the FDA orders it off the market? Puff bar take some measures to prevent leaking the E-juice. If you are looking for a salt nic vape for beginners, the Uwell Caliburn AK2 is perfect. NSFW Fume keeps auto firing I took a shower and my fume ultra was on the counter. Children, breastfeeding and pregnant women, persons with risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or that take medications especially for depression or asthma should not use nicotine or vaping products. Sometimes, this mechanism can malfunction. Copyright 2023 Puffholic Vape. For the heavy vapers, the Puff bar may last for 1-2 days. Try this quick fix when youre wondering just how do you deal with a Puff Bar that wont fit. 1000 Puffs per Device. This is the first comprehensive history of the steam engine in fifty years. What Does It Mean When a Puff Bar Blinks? As a closed system, once the internal parts are damaged, the Puff Bar will start flashing blue, and most people dont know how to repair it. Please help new to sute,but this is serious problem and spell check stinks! And there are no parts that can be replaced or repaired on the market. We are not responsible for any unauthorized bundled products. Although it has been rigorously tested, changes in the altitude of aircraft transportation will cause changes in pressure. The good temperature to store your disposable pens is between 10-25C (50-77F). But the duration depends on the usage habits and frequency of different people. The action came after months of news stories inaccurately declared Puff Bar was exempt from FDA enforcement. Of course, there are some tips to let your disposable pen last longer. Legalization of marijuana is becoming increasingly prominent in the United States and around the world. Important Safety Information and Warnings. Do yourself a favor and do some research and get something worth having. WebThe Fume Ultra Disposable Vape is an impressive vaping device with premium quality, portability, and convenience. Auto-firing is when the device continues to heat and produce vapor even when the user is not actively If possible, turn off the vape when not in use. The chip that tells the battery to turn on and off could also be a factor that makes the vape auto fire. In this article, we will be going over auto-firing from your There are not accurate figures to show how long the Puff Bar last. Once the vapour runs out, it cannot be recharged or refilled standing apart from JUUL with its one-time use. Earn 62 - 575 points upon purchasing this product. I once got an Myle device to auto-fire by accidentally inhaling from thewrong end of the device. When you notice a decline in the amount of vapor produced after each puff, and the blue light at the tip no longer illuminates when you puff, then its time to throw away the disposable vape. The best suggestions I can provide you for that is to count how many puffs you make use of, normally it supports 250-300 puffs. The Puff Bar site introduced recently that it had stopped all on the internet sales & circulation in the U.S. up until further notification. Vape Tanks & Accessories are DOA(Dead On Arrival), please contact us within 72 hours of delivery. If there is no sticker, its most likely a fake.. Customers enjoy this amazing device for the verity of flavors available, FUME EXTRA DISPOSABLE VAPE A great power offers more than 1500 hits for each device and more than 27 amazing flavors. With that being said, many factories are now scrambling to imitate this new design development. Yet as the demand for melatonin continues to grow, there are now several melatonin vaporizers designed to cut the absorption period down to mere seconds. Pick 10. Cuvie has very small sizes and fits well in the pocket. Any puffs that were produced before these newly released batches do not include the Kado imprint. WebVapes usually auto-fire on their own due to a faulty battery. For example, a lithium-ion vape battery may take months to lose charge. Thank you! Pick Flavor: (Required) Banana Ice Black Ice Blue Razz Blueberry Cotton Candy Blueberry Mint Bubblegum Clear Cotton Candy Coffee Tobacco Cuban Tobacco Desert Breeze Double Apple Fresh Vanilla Gummy Bear Grape Kiwi Strawberry Lush Ice Always consult a licensed physician prior to use. Explore the best Vape starter kits, devices, deals and sales for 2021 and compare trending features. If you prefer the auto-draw firing mechanism, there has a blue light at the bottom during vaping. How To Make a Puff Bar Work Again? Here, well be outlining some causes & fixes for common auto-firing problems. This is an e-juice being heated by the coil and vaporizing, and it means a good sign that your e-cig works properly. Tilt Your Device Upside Down To Re-Soak The Cotton. However, I know that many customers will also find that the brand new Puff Bar that has just been opened, starts to flash blue before using it. FUME Extra Disposable Bundle 1500 puffs - 3 PCS Description. Flum Pebble Berry Melon Icy Disposable Vape 6000 Puffs, Flum Pebble Cool Mint Disposable Vape 6000 Puffs, Elf Bar Ultra Watermelon Ice Disposable Vape 1ct, Flum Pebble Cherry Berry Disposable Vape 6000 Puffs, Flum Pebble White Gummy Disposable Vape 6000 Puffs, Flum Pebble Lush Watermelon Disposable Vape 6000 Puffs, Lost Mary Juicy Peach Disposable Vape 1ct, Elf Bar Ultra Tropical Rainbow Blast Disposable Vape 1ct, Lost Mary Blue Cotton Candy Disposable Vape 1ct, Elf Bar Ultra Kiwi Dragon Fruit Berry Disposable Vape 1ct, Elf Bar Ultra Blue Razz Ice Disposable Vape 1ct, Lost Mary Blue Razz Ice Disposable Vape 1ct, Elf Bar Ultra Orange Soda Disposable Vape 1ct, Mr. Fog Switch Mint Ice Menthol Disposable Vape 5500 Puffs, Lost Mary Cherry Cola Disposable Vape 1ct, Mr. Fog Switch Strawberry Watermelon Kiwi Disposable Vape 5500 Puffs, Loon MAXX Gum Mint Disposable Vape 6.5ml 6% Nicotine, VaporLax Draco Sour Cherry Disposable Vape 16ml 1ct, Elf Bar Ultra Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava Disposable Vape 1ct, VaporLax Draco Red Grape Disposable Vape 16ml 1ct, Mr. Fog Switch Bubble Gang Watermelon Ice Disposable Vape 5500 Puffs, VaporLax Disposable Vape Cool Mint 50mg 6.5ml, Loon MAXX Blue Lightning Disposable Vape 6.5ml 6% Nicotine, Loon MAXX Strawberry Lemonade Disposable Vape 6.5ml 6% Nicotine, Elf Bar Ultra Dragon Fruit Banana Disposable Vape 1ct, Loon MAXX Mint Disposable Vape 6.5ml 6% Nicotine, Loon MAXX Bowser Berry Disposable Vape 6.5ml 6% Nicotine, Miami Mint BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, Loon MAXX Ice Lush Disposable Vape 6.5ml 6% Nicotine, Esco Bars Black Dragon Ice Disposable Vape 6000 Puff, Esco Bars Bahama Mama Disposable Vape 6000 Puff, Esco Bars Icy Mint Disposable Vape 6000 Puff, Bidi Stick Arctic Disposable Vape 6% Nicotine 1ct, Eagle Energy Lychee Mint and Guarana Berry Caffeine Inhaler 2pk, Strawberry Kiwi BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, Esco Bars Citrus Circus Disposable Vape 6000 Puff, Clear BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, VaporLax Disposable Vape Strawberry Cream 50mg 6.5ml, Posh Max 2.0 Dragon Banana Strawberry Ice Disposable Vape, Esco Bars Ocean Mist Disposable Vape 6000 Puff, Watermelon Ice BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, Triple Berry Ice BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, Cuba Cigar BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, Blue Razz Ice BC5000 Disposable Vape (Formerly Elf Bar) 1ct, ZEO Disposable Velvet Tobacco Vaporizer 3ml 5% Nicotine, Bidi Stick Tropic Disposable Vape 6% Nicotine 1ct, VaporLax Disposable Vape Blue Razz 50mg 6.5ml, Blu Cherry Crush Disposable E-cigarette 2.4%, Eagle Energy Original Guarana Berry Natural Caffeine Pen 3pk, ZEO Disposable Strawberry Banana Vaporizer 3.2ml 5% Nicotine, ZEO Disposable Cool Watermelon Vaporizer 3.2ml 5% Nicotine, VaporLax Disposable Vape Icy Fruits 50mg 6.5ml, VaporLax Disposable Vape Banana Ice 50mg 6.5ml, ZEO MAX Sunstone Tobacco, Disposable Vape 7ml 5% Nicotine, Posh Max 2.0 Blue Raspberry Ice Disposable Vape, Bidi Stick Winter Disposable Vape 6% Nicotine 1ct, Bidi Stick Arctic Disposable Vape 6% Nicotine 2ct, Eagle Energy Lychee Mint Natural Caffeine Pen 1pk, VaporLax Disposable Vape Lush Ice 50mg 6.5ml, Eagle Energy Original Guarana Berry Natural Caffeine Pen 1pk, ZEO MAX Emerald Tobacco, Disposable Vape 7ml 5% Nicotine, VaporLax Disposable Vape Crush Grape 50mg 6.5ml, VaporLax Disposable Vape Blueberry Ice 50mg 6.5ml, Posh Max 2.0 Sakura Grape Ice Disposable Vape 1ct, Bidi Stick Marigold Disposable Vape 6% Nicotine 1ct, ZEO Disposable Jade Vaporizer 3.2ml 5% Nicotine, Bidi Stick Regal Disposable Vape 6% Nicotine 1ct.