Adverse events in the vaccine group were similar in nature and incidence to those in the placebo group, with the exception of higher incidence of injection site erythema in the vaccine group compared to the placebo group (1.3% vs 0.2%) and COVID-19 in the placebo group compared to the vaccine group (5.5% vs 3.1%). Click here to get The Sun newspaper delivered for FREE for the next six weeks. https://www.acep.org. The frequency and severity of systemic reactions was higher after dose 2 than dose 1 (86.1% vs 68.5%). yesterday they gave me vaccine from "Pfizer" i dont know it was written "Vaccine Pfizer covid-19" The swelling is accompanied by a fever; Also seek immediate medical care if you're pregnant and develop: Sudden foot swelling; A noticeable change in foot swelling; Swelling in only one foot or leg; Sudden swelling along with other new signs or symptoms such as severe headache, vision changes, upper abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, or . National Eye Institute. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The FDA has approved the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, now called Comirnaty, to prevent COVID-19 in people age 12 and older. xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); Should I get a vaccine if Ive had COVID-19? Heel pain after COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC warns that most of us can expect a range of mild side effects in response to the COVID vaccine, as with most vaccines. The PubMed wordmark and PubMed logo are registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Since getting the shots, Ive had rapid weight gain, which Ive never experienced before. There were no other systemic grade 4 reactions reported. Accessed Oct. 30, 2017. There were no grade 4 local reactions reported. The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine can cause thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome. Scientists use genetic rewiring to increase lifespan of cells, Beyond amyloid and tau: New targets in developing dementia treatments, Napping longer than 30 minutes linked to higher risk of obesity and high blood pressure, Activity 'snacks' could lower blood sugar, complication risk in type 1 diabetes, In Conversation: Investigating the power of music for dementia. b mild: no interference with activity; moderate: some interference with activity; severe: prevents daily activity; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization, Systemic reactions were reported by the majority of vaccine recipients and at higher rates than placebo recipients. COVID-19 vaccine: Should I reschedule my mammogram? 1st dose in March, second in April. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (PF)(EUA) intramuscular. Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology. Leg pain can be the result of many . 2022 Jan 1;399(10319):36-49. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(21)02718-5. I work in healthcare and still got covid after receiving 2 Pfizer vaccines and a booster. Upon further review, 3 of the 13 fever events were incorrectly reported as grade 4, given that none of these 3 participants recorded any elevated temperature resulting in 10 confirmed grade 4 fevers: 8 (0.3%) in the mRNA-1273 group and 2 (0.2%) in the placebo group in the 2-5 age group. -a bit swell on my left arm (where they inject it) 2 day after injection still Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We link primary sources including studies, scientific references, and statistics within each article and also list them in the resources section at the bottom of our articles. In a scientific paper co-authored by Prof Freeman, experts said the symptoms were similar to pernio or chilblains, which both cause itchy red swellings in response to cold weather. If someone believes they may have long COVID, they should make an appointment with a doctor, who can create a medical management plan for them. (Table 9), a Severe: prevents daily activity; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization, b Severe: any use of prescription pain reliever or prevents daily activity; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization, c Severe: prevents daily activity and requires medical intervention; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization. Unsolicited AEs were collected during the 28 days after each dose. The majority of systemic events were mild or moderate in severity, but there was a higher occurrence of grade 3 or higher reactions in the vaccine group. Get the most out of this nighttime activity. Experts say these things bring unlucky energy. Doctors recommend that most kids who've had MIS-C wait to . Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability or incapacity. b Headache Grade 3: significant; any use of prescription pain reliever or prevented daily activity; Grade 4: requires emergency room visit or hospitalization. At the most, those side effects can last up to a week. What to know about COVID-19 and arthritis, New COVID-19 strain: What to know about 'Arcturus', Swollen sinuses and COVID-19: What to know, pain and swelling in the joints, especially the large joints of the legs, such as the ankles and knees, symptoms that affect only one side of the body, performing strengthening exercises, which prevent muscle wasting. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused wide-reaching changes, including the temporary closure of some schools, as well as gyms, salons, bars, restaurants and other businesses. This site needs JavaScript to work properly. a permanent procedure can be completed to remove the ingrown toenail so it doesn't recur. My feet/ankles began to swell right after getting the 1st Covid vaccine. This article will use the terms male, female, or both to refer to sex assigned at birth. However, bacteria, allergies, fungi, and other viruses can also cause sinusitis. Mayo, Mayo Clinic, MayoClinic.org, Mayo Clinic Healthy Living, and the triple-shield Mayo Clinic logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research. Factors that may contribute include: COVID-19 vaccines can also cause temporary side effects that feel similar to those of arthritis or RA, such as: These effects usually last a few days but can last up to several weeks. Some people who received the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine have developed Guillain-Barre syndrome. No specific safety concerns were identified among vaccine recipients aged 6 months5 years. Of course, that also means more people are experiencing the side effects that are expected to come along with the shot. Grade 4 solicited systemic adverse reactions were reported for fever (placebo: 1/585, 0.2%; vaccine: 4/1758, 0.2%) in the 6-23 months age group. They discovered a strong association between post-COVID-19 arthritis and inflammation but not between post-COVID-19 arthritis and autoimmunity. The transition to work or school from home has led to more people not wearing shoes every day as they previously had when leaving the house. Prof Freeman believes the condition could be related to a robust production of alpha interferon, an inflammatory protein made by white blood cells. Sah MK, Singh BM, Sinha P, Devkota P, Yadav SK, Shrestha J, Shrestha A. J Med Case Rep. 2022 May 7;16(1):182. doi: 10.1186/s13256-022-03407-6. No grade 4 local reactions were reported. Bethesda, MD 20894, Web Policies a mild: 25-50 mm; moderate: 51-100 mm; severe: >100 mm; Grade 4=necrosis or exfoliative dermatitis. I know a few of my friends have also stopped their periods since having the second jab. Rosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice. There was one report of grade 4 fatigue and one report of grade 4 arthralgia, both in the younger age group after dose 1. No other systemic grade 4 reactions were reported. There was no tenderness, swelling, or erythema of any other joints. Alternatively, arthritis that develops after COVID-19 may be the result of long COVID, or it may be a temporary side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine. In females, this can lead to inflammation in the genital and reproductive organs as well. With the United States' COVID vaccine program rolling out at a quicker pace, an increasing number of us are getting our shots against the virus. da feel discomfort if you work with this condition You can still get outside for fresh air without putting yourself at risk. 2022 Jul 30;10(8):1219. doi: 10.3390/vaccines10081219. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2018. https://www.clinicalkey.com. An imbalance of unsolicited adverse events in the skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders was also observed between the vaccine group (2.4%) and placebo group (1.0%). Covid-related skin problems can appear quite a while after the acute infection and in people who have no other symptoms, so the link . e Chills Grade 3: prevented daily activity and required medical intervention; Grade 4: required emergency room visit or hospitalization. bsevere: any use of prescription pain reliever/prevents daily activity; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization for severe pain at the injection site. i gained double my weight in the last 4 months after my vaccine. 2022 Feb 22;19(2):e1003927. Clipboard, Search History, and several other advanced features are temporarily unavailable. Sorry I took the shot. The 73-year-old male blood type A positive had the shots October and November 2021. Learn How Genetics Make Some Fans of Fear, Dr. Whyte's Book: Take Control of Your Cancer Risk, How Breast Cancer Changed My Life and Me, Health News and Information, Delivered to Your Inbox, Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (PF)(EUA) intramuscular. All of these reactions mean the vaccine is working. New research has discovered that axillary lymphadenopathy, a type of swelling in the armpits, detected after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination lasts longer than reported in initial vaccine clinical trials. Bookshelf Risk of thrombocytopenia and thromboembolism after covid-19 vaccination and SARS-CoV-2 positive testing: self-controlled case series study. The following were higher in the placebo group compared with the vaccine group by at least 1%: upper respiratory tract infection (12.2% vs 10.3%), COVID-19 (4.9% vs 3.5%), and otitis media (3.7% vs 2.6%). Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional. These may include a little swelling, tenderness, pain, itching, or redness around the area where the injection was given. The reactions, though. Yes, COVID-19 can trigger arthritis in some people. Muncie HL, et al. The symptoms of reactive arthritis include inflammation, swelling, and pain in the joints. i think she hit me hard, idk. Achilles tendinitis is an overuse injury of the band of tissue that connects your calf muscles at the back of the lower leg to your heel bone. After dose 1, the older age group reported pain more frequently than the younger age group (61.4% vs 37.4%); a similar pattern was observed after dose 2 (71.4% vs 46.2%). This, according to her, is the mechanism behind Covid toes in those naturally infected with the virus. That vaccine is really make my life miserable. The most commonly reported unsolicited adverse events after any vaccine dose were injection site lymphadenopathy (4.3%) and headache (2.2%). Weight gain. -a bit stomache hurt, The COVID-19 vaccine may trigger an RA flare in people who already have the condition, but experts still strongly urge people with the condition to get vaccinated. I got the first 2 Pfizer doses in March 2021 & April 2021, and 1 booster in Nov 2021. Here are a few tips from the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons you can follow while at home: Stay active. The symptoms of reactive arthritis usually go away within 35 months. Reactive arthritis can occur after various infections, even if joint pain was not a symptom during the initial illness. People can develop reactive arthritis after COVID-19. I am currently working with my doctor. Fever was more common after the second dose (12.1%) compared to the first dose (2.5%). That night when in bed, got wakened up with both my bicep muscles aching, had to try sleeping without lying on them, by the time morning came and I went to get out of bed i could tell things weren't right, i struggled to get up and found that i could barely stand or walk due to extreme pain over 50 percent of my body especially from my lower back down including joints and muscles. Do vaccines protect against the variants? The following unsolicited adverse events were higher in the vaccine group compared with the placebo group by at least 1%: injection site lymphadenopathy (1.4% vs 0.2%); croup (1.3% vs 0.3%); diarrhea (3.2% vs 2.2%). However, ultrasonographic findings revealed no evidence of venous thrombosis or varicose veins. Can the COVID-19 vaccine cause arthritis? Among those who do react to the vaccine, the most commonly reported side effects are pain and redness at the injection site, with tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, fever, and nausea presenting as well. } This procedure is completed in the clinic under local anesthesia but is relatively painless. There were 2 SAEs among 2 participants in the placebo group (affective disorder and COVID-19). It comes during the winter booster vaccine programme, when the NHS is focusing on giving top-up doses to all those over the age of 40. i'm healthy as freak. "An immediate allergic reaction happens within 4 hours of getting vaccinated and may include symptoms such as hives, swelling, and wheezing (respiratory distress)," the CDC notes. The mRNA vaccine is amazing, and aside from being tired for a day after a dose, no side effects. 2 You may be suprised to see a change in your toes following Covid vaccination Credit: Alamy We pay for videos too. I imagine. But rarely, people experience a bizarre side effect in their feet which experts say is more frequent in the colder months. Epub 2021 Dec 6. These changes affect many elements of your health, including how you use your feet. Connection between the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine and Guillain-Barre syndrome These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. another symptoms was a bit stomache hurt, like you have done 20 sit up, not that hurt but you can Feel it haha, weird i kinda lose my appetite, i'm kinda fat so i should feel hungry everytime but not today, Clinical photograph of patient. sound information and advice to make the smartest, healthiest choices. CDC is not responsible for Section 508 compliance (accessibility) on other federal or private website. Careers. The .gov means its official. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. } ); Headache and fatigue were the most common systemic reactions. The proportions of participants who reported at least one serious adverse event were 1% in the vaccine group and 1% in the placebo group. For those writing immediately afterward with aches/pains: it was similar to when you get a Flu shot and passes shortly. For those writing immediately afterward with aches/pains: it was similar to when you get a Flu shot and passes shortly. In the younger age group, the most common serious adverse event occurring at higher rates in the vaccine group than the placebo group was febrile seizure (3 cases in vaccine group vs. 0 cases in placebo group). You or your child should rest. However, in a very small number of cases, an allergic reaction to the vaccine may take place. Reports of lymphadenopathy were imbalanced with 1.1 % of persons in the vaccine group and 0.6% in the placebo group reporting such events; lymphadenopathy is plausibly related to the vaccine. Furthermore, the patient was trained to apply a multilayer compressive bandage to the lower extremities. In addition, participate in a variety of exercise regimens, and increase time and intensity gradually. Lessons: In the placebo group there was 1 participant with bronchiolitis, rhinovirus and acute respiratory failure. Then no weight gain. Reacting to the vaccine generally is not a problem in itself. d Severe: prevents daily activity, requires intravenous hydration; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization for hypotensive shock. Covid toes were reported far less after the second dose than the first, and therefore may be even rarer following a booster shot. What is the link between joint swelling and COVID-19? In: Pediatric Telephone Protocols: Office Version 15th ed. Massive hair loss 2,5 months after Pfizer booster. Headache and fatigue were the most common reactions. The overall incidence of unsolicited adverse events up to 28 days after any dose were similar in the vaccine group (40.0%) and the placebo group (37.5%) for participants ages 2 - 5 . COVID-19 vaccines can cause mild side effects after the first or second dose, including: Pain, redness or swelling where the shot was given Fever Fatigue Headache Muscle pain Chills Joint pain Nausea and vomiting Swollen lymph nodes Feeling unwell Most side effects go away in a few days. Before If you need to go back and make any changes, you can always do so by going to our Privacy Policy page. The unsolicited adverse event of COVID-19 within 28 days of any dose was more frequently reported in the placebo group (1.0%) than the vaccine group (0.2%). This content does not have an Arabic version. Unable to load your collection due to an error, Unable to load your delegates due to an error. Axillary (or groin) swelling or tenderness and injection site swelling following either dose were reported less frequently and were more common after dose 2. Cookies used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on CDC.gov through third party social networking and other websites. Injection site redness and swelling following either dose were reported less frequently. Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability or incapacity. This is caused extreme depression, I have no appetite whatsoever and the psychological impact.. Multiple studies have shown that there is no one best shoe or a particular foot type, and comfort and proper fit should be the main criteria you use when selecting new athletic shoes. Arthritis can develop or flare up for many reasons. Read More Read Less, I havent caught covid either the regular 2 shots but ever since ive got it ive been feeling pains in my left arm randomly. Local reactions were reported by the majority of vaccine recipients and at higher rates than placebo recipients. There were no grade 4 local reactions reported. Campbell-Walsh Urology. The CDC does not consider "COVID arm" to be a severe allergic reaction, like the swelling of your lips, eyes, or tongue, however. flu-like symptoms such as a high temperature, tiredness and fatigue (myocarditis and pericarditis) fluid retention with swelling of your legs, ankles and feet (myocarditis and pericarditis) shortness of breath when lightly exercising or walking (myocarditis) difficulty breathing when resting (myocarditis) Symptoms to watch for include: If you or your child develops myocarditis or pericarditis after a dose of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, the CDC recommends avoiding getting another dose of any COVID-19 vaccine. This may help reduce symptoms and increase quality of life. Britons have been told they must get their booster shot in order to save Christmas. The main poin was it No other systemic grade 4 reactions were reported. These cookies perform functions like remembering presentation options or choices and, in some cases, delivery of web content that based on self-identified area of interests. Accessed Nov. 20, 2017. I've not come down with it and that means it's working. In the older age group, the most common serious adverse event occurring at higher rates in the vaccine group than the placebo group was pneumonias (2 cases in vaccine group vs. 0 cases in placebo group). If you experience swelling of your lips, eyes, or tongue, that could be an allergic reaction to the vaccine. Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning. Most of these are mild and pass quickly, but experts are warning patients to be aware of rarebut potentially more seriousreactions, particularly swelling in three specific areas after their COVID vaccine. I have never experienced this kind of weight gain in my life, Im seeing numbers on the scale that Ive never seen before! In the absence of clinical evidence of swelling during laboratory evaluation or ultrasonographic investigations suggesting deep vein thrombosis, we should consider the possibility of lymphatic disorders. Overall, the median onset of local reactions in the vaccine group was 1 day after either dose, with a median duration of 2 days. Condition: vaccination to prevent COVID-19 Overall rating 1.7 Effectiveness Ease of Use Satisfaction 2 days after getting the first shot I gained 30 30 pounds in 30 days. mild flu-like symptoms. Zitelli BJ, et al., eds. Complications from COVID-19 vaccines have yet to be sufficiently analyzed because they are rapidly approved without long-term data. . "Presentations after vaccination are much rarer," she said. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Nov. 8, 2017. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. They also protect your foot from injuries, such as stepping on a sharp object or stubbing your toes. Mannenbach MS (expert opinion). How can you prepare for the flu during COVID-19? Some people who've gotten vaccinated against COVID have developed a red, itchy, swollen, or painful rash at their injection site, the CDC says. a Grade for fever: grade 3=39-40.0C; grade 4=> 40.0C.. b Grade 3: prevents daily activity; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization for severe pain at the injection site.. Accessed Oct. 30, 2017. The proportions of participants who reported at least one serious adverse event were 0.2% in the vaccine group and 0.2% in the placebo group. Merck Manual Professional Version. Long COVID or post-COVID conditions. Lose it since getting fully vaccinated. Have been exposed multiple times to COVID-19 and haven't developed an infection thanks to this. These reports are rare. https://orthoinfo.aaos.org. Pain at the injection site was the most frequent and severe reported solicited local reaction among vaccine recipients. (A) A 79-year-old woman manifested bilateral lower extremity swelling 1 week after COVID-19 vaccination. The majority of reactions occurred within the first 1 to 2 days after each dose and persisted for a median of 2 days. -, Grada AA, Phillips TJ. Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis. A higher frequency of unsolicited adverse events was reported in the vaccine group compared to the placebo group (29.6% vs 25.1%). aGrade for fever: grade 3=39-40.0C; grade 4=> 40.0C. it kinda swell a bit, just a bit, like little instant muscle growth on my arm, on "Deltoid muscle", a bit hurt, kin. Injection site redness and swelling following either dose was reported slightly less frequently and was more common after dose 2 than dose 1. The site is secure. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is 91% effective in preventing severe illness with COVID-19 in people age 16 and older. Axillary swelling or tenderness was reported more frequently post dose 1 (23.2%) than dose 2 (21.0%). It is now September 2022. Hoecker JL (expert opinion). Symptoms include sudden onset joint pain and swelling, often in multiple joints. I guess this vaccine has lots of long term side effects. We take your privacy seriously. Deep vein thrombosis more than two weeks after vaccination against COVID-19. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. Wear protective footwear to prevent injuries. Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development, Mayo Clinic on Incontinence - Mayo Clinic Press, NEW Mayo Clinic on High Blood Pressure - Mayo Clinic Press, Mayo Clinic on Hearing and Balance - Mayo Clinic Press, FREE Mayo Clinic Diet Assessment - Mayo Clinic Press, Mayo Clinic Health Letter - FREE book - Mayo Clinic Press, Financial Assistance Documents Minnesota, You have unexplained, painful swelling of your feet or legs, particularly if it's only in one leg, The swollen area becomes warm, red or inflamed, Sudden swelling along with other new signs or symptoms such as severe headache, vision changes, upper abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting, or shortness of breath. Is the ketogenic diet right for autoimmune conditions? Im more active than Ive ever been in my life, I dont have an unhealthy diet, and yet I cant drop the weight. Swelling of your arm, however, is to be expected. Overall, the median onset of local reactions in the vaccine group was 1 day after either dose, with a median duration between 2 and 3 days. Since getting the shots, Ive had rapid weight gain, which Ive never experienced before. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com.. Accessed Dec. 2, 2017. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has an entire page devoted to what you should expect after receiving your COVID-19 vaccine.They list some of the most common symptoms, including pain . Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. If joint pain occurs as a result of long COVID, the symptoms could be unpredictable. Now when you get sick, the same thing happens and actually a lot of the symptoms from illnesses that we get like influenza and COVID, are actually caused not by the direct action of the virus, by our immune system, so our bodies react and that gives us these general symptoms like fever, achiness, headache. Accessed Nov. 11, 2017. Stuart ASV, Shaw RH, Liu X, Greenland M, Aley PK, Andrews NJ, Cameron JC, Charlton S, Clutterbuck EA, Collins AM, Darton T, Dinesh T, Duncan CJA, England A, Faust SN, Ferreira DM, Finn A, Goodman AL, Green CA, Hallis B, Heath PT, Hill H, Horsington BM, Lambe T, Lazarus R, Libri V, Lillie PJ, Mujadidi YF, Payne R, Plested EL, Provstgaard-Morys S, Ramasamy MN, Ramsay M, Read RC, Robinson H, Screaton GR, Singh N, Turner DPJ, Turner PJ, Vichos I, White R, Nguyen-Van-Tam JS, Snape MD; Com-COV2 Study Group. Would you like email updates of new search results? It has ruined my life because it is ruined the How of Who I am. Fever was more common after the second dose and in the younger group (17.6%) compared to the older group (10.2%). Complete inability to. Accessed Nov. 20, 2017. Click here to learn more. There were 13 fever events >40C reported: 11 (0.4%) participants in the vaccine group and 2 (0.2%) in the placebo group among the 2 to 5-year-old-age group. This may lead to joint pain, eye inflammation, and symptoms that affect various parts of the body. It's believed that COVID-19 causes inflammation or clotting in the superficial vessels of the feet, and causes these vessels to constrict. Imbalances in unsolicited adverse events in the vaccine group compared to the placebo group were observed and were primarily attributable to local injection site reactions including events of lymphadenopathy, erythema, induration, pain, pruritis, hypersensitivity, and urticaria. http://www.fda.gov. Semin Thromb Hemost 2020;46:76371. Philadelphia, Pa.: Elsevier; 2016. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Children and teens ages 6 months-17 years Adults 18 years and older After a second shot or booster The report focuses on a 53-year-old man with a family history of RA. The best way to prevent these conditions and avoid pain or injury is to dedicate a pair of supportive athletic shoes or slippers to wear while in your home. government site. b Grade 3: prevents daily activity; Grade 4: emergency room visit or hospitalization for severe pain at the injection site. Find out what the symptoms and treatments are, which other skin condition can look like COVID toes, and more. They examined 100 people from Egypt who had recovered from COVID-19 several months prior. The median duration of lymphadenopathy was 1 to 2 days. Lymphedema: pathophysiology and clinical manifestations. Do you have a story for The Sun news desk? I felt depression on and off Blood clotting reaction to the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine