If you play with custom scales or any scales on au'ra the upper ear part will discolor a bit darkerif you want to "skip" one race please choose on the whole page "No Install"!!! Includes the .DDS files and installation instructions for different patterns. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Notes: Ears on Miqo'te are Vanilla Earring compatible. Includes a Tail Only version for Miqo'te Tail 03. Upscale of all chara/equipment, chara/weapons, chara/accessories and chara/monsters/6xxxx (fashion accessories). Many jobs share the same spells or the same concept of a spell so I've tried to keep as many spells/concepts on the same keybinds as possible between jobs. NSFW. Requires penumbra. " Sting " if anyone was interested! Remove these ads by subscribing to our Patreon. Textures for black and white scales are also included (ttmp packed for all tails at once, select the ones you need when installing). DMC5 Nero mod for FFXV. Coven members also have access to their own discord channel, and a special place in our black little hearts. Affects: Tails 01/02/03 for Masculine & Feminine Miqo'te. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. :) It might not be perfect as it is the first time I am doing this. 13. NSFW. Anyone let me know if you got this please. You must be logged in to view NSFW mods and poses. All jobs have their spells already assigned to hotbars. F // Miqote M. 2021-2023 The Glamour Dresser. This will effect various NPC's throughout the game. NSFW. . Kyrie Shorts [B+] Nimpy 28 April 2023 Gear Mod Summer Bloom swimsuit [TBSE-Slim] ling . More than 150 total options. Early Access to ALL releases. Back to Gallery Myopicat 1 yr ago Tails Mods Mods affecting tails of tailed races (does not include wearable tails for other races) Back to Gallery Address. Includes 5 tail types and comes with 2 texture options for most variations - "Rough" and "Smooth." NOTICE! Also note that it will not work properly . Yes, you can easily cancel or upgrade your pledge at any time! Gave the pack a ton of options and removed most of the reliance on IVCS. Just an animation pack that adds ear wiggles and tail sways to the Female Miqo'te idles and even walk and run. Face Mod. Final Fantasy XIV 2010-2023 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.This site is not affiliated with SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. Material UI replaces FFXIV's built-in theme (dark-theme). This site is not affiliated in any way with SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. mgato ears $18 / month Sold Out Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. Final Fantasy XIV 2010-2023 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.This site is not affiliated with SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Miqo'te and Au'ra can still use them like the normal ears (emotes). Premium Content: [Mei] Comfy Top Mei Mei 28 April 2023 Gear Mod. Based on the mod: "Curvy & Fluffy Tails for Viera" (https://xivmodarchive.com/modid/19503) by DaturaWhich is based on the mod "Touch Fluffy Viera Tail" (https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/16582) by nadia, itself based on"Curved Bunny Tails" (https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/6471) by Dragonkitty. - Female Miqo'te Groundsit Animation Pack - Female Miqo'te Idle and Movement Animation Pack - Female Miqo'te Chair Sit Earwiggles and Tailsway Pack - I also tweaked the specular map a bit so the colors are brighter/more true overall. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Early access to at least 1 mod per month. Tail: Miqote 01/02/03/04 Au Ra 01/02/03/04 Contributors:Ears ripped by myself from SOL. JahnsenEstebans 5 days ago. Ears wiggle when moving for all races. Replaces Female Au Ra Tail (s). Main Class. NSFW. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Fluffy Male Viera Tails at Final Fantasy XIV Nexus - Mods and community All games Final Fantasy XIV Mods Models and Textures Fluffy Male Viera Tails Fluffy Male Viera Tails Endorsements 97 Unique DLs 1,731 Total DLs 2,025 Total views 24,805 Version 2.5.0 Download: Manual 4 items Last updated 23 December 2021 8:10AM Original upload Anyone let me know if you got this please. Anyone let me know if you got this please. eden ULTIMA for FFXIV. Fluffy puff balls would have at least been something, but I would have gone with not adding them at all if I'm honest. 2021-2023 The Glamour Dresser. DMC5 Nero mod for FFXV. Morrowind May Modathon and Skywind Gameplay Preview. Remember to always protect your fluffy bits. Options: Highlights for Ears + 2 different ear versions. Description: Replaces listed Tails for Feminine & Masculine Miqo'te with a variety of super fluffy custom tails, made from scratch. Share Permissions and credits Changelogs The full set of these mods are as follows! Gear Mod. , Become a member of The Coven and receive all the rewards from our Moon Dolls tier as well as, early access to ALL of our mod releases, and 1 Coven Exclusive mod per month. 13. A complete config for FFXIV with a clean informational hud layout. Just an animation pack that adds ear wiggles and tail sways to the Female Miqo'te idles and even walk and run. [Private] PLEASE KEEP IN MIND CHOOSING ONE RACE WILL INSTALL THE CHOSEN OPTIONS FOR FEMALES AND MALES. Ears dye with base hair colour, floof dyes with highlights. + Includes a Modpack of a modified version of The Emperor's New Hat which hides Miqo'te Ears and Ear Flaps when equipped. Worth to mention is that tail 1 on raen also replaces the tail on xaela. Includes 5 tail types and comes with 2 texture options for most variations Rough and Smooth.. Comes with 3 variants: light for Raen, darker xaela and a skin match option. How to: Open TexTools, go to; Tail > AuRa Male> Texture > Tail number (Chose which tail you are using) > Import Texture Map Normal. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. 13. Download comes with - Tail Install (NOT dyeable but easily edit with colourset) (will overwrite any existing tail mods that aren't racial scale only) - Wrist Install (dyeable with Anamensis) - Preview Images Will work with Racial Scale mods and Anamnesis Bone Scaling. Anyone let me know if you got this please. :Version is fully weighted. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. To release please DM me first. Original mod is "Improved Au Ra Tail" by @/westlaketea you should definitely check out their stuff it's so good! NSFW. Similar to Face Defined, this is a texture upgrade. The last tail I used was also by them! Log in to view your list of favourite games. Morrowind May Modathon and Skywind Gameplay Preview. . You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features without permission from or credit to me, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission or crediting me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Coven members also have access to their own discord channel, and a special place in our black little hearts. JahnsenEstebans 5 days ago. Notes:Ears on Miqo'te are Vanilla Earring compatible. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Fluffy Male Viera Tails on XIV Mod Archive, https://www.xivmodarchive.com/modid/16582. Male Viera Added: 12/03/2021 03:05AM-CST. This is not a mod and is thus NOT against TOS, it is 100% safe to use. Many jobs share the same spells or the same concept of a spell so I've tried to keep as many spells/concepts on the same keybinds as possible between jobs. You can filter your search by including or excluding tags. Description: Replaces listed Tails for Feminine & Masculine Miqote with a variety of super fluffy custom tails, made from scratch. Credits: Ears and Tail created by me. DoNOTuse in any form ofPAID CONTENT! Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. creating ffxiv mods Konekomods Become a patron Select a membership level Kitten $7.50 / month or save 13% if you pay annually Includes Discord benefits Early access Exclusive mods Most popular Tiger $12.50 / month or save 13% if you pay annually Includes Discord benefits Early access Exclusive mods Lion Sold out! A complete config for FFXIV with a clean informational hud layout. As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. Estate Profile. Premium Content: cry bb navi 25 April 2023 : Version is fully weighted. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. If you use the miqo'te path on au'ra the ears can still wiggle. All rights reserved. Join our community to start posting your work on the site. Premium Content: eurydice (high-poly sculpt for seekers) Vio 27 April 2023 Face Mod. This mod overhauls all the eyes for all races and genders in FFXIV. Cookie Notice All Rights Reserved.By using this site, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service, andPrivacy Policy. Fire Demon Set (Horns + Tail) | XIV Mod Archive Browse and search thousands of Final Fantasy XIV Mods with ease. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. () Premium Content: Gloriosa Tail Mod for AuRa/Miqo Report this Content Affects: tail 1 Race: Au Ra, Miqo'te Filed under: Everything Else Published: 9 September 2022 : Horns/tail Combo for F!Miqo/Aura (two variants) Horns/tail Combo for M!Miqo/Aura (two variants) Installs to Tail 1 : Tail variations included are: Join the Moon Dolls and unlock all of our Patreon Exclusive content, early access to at least 1 mod per month, entry to our Patreon only Discord channels, and our everlasting thanks for your support. Replaces face textures with new, more detailed ones. This mod takes the tail armour included in the Pteroslaver armour and makes it a standalone item. Description: Replaces Female Miqote & Au Ra Tails 01-04 with a set of custom ears & tail. Final Fantasy XIV 2010-2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. JahnsenEstebans 5 days ago. DMC5 Nero mod for FFXV. Final Fantasy XIV Mods Characters Large Tails for Au Ra Males Large Tails for Au Ra Males Endorsements 127 Unique DLs -- Total DLs -- Total views -- Version 1.0 Download: Manual 4 items Last updated 03 December 2018 9:47AM Original upload 03 December 2018 9:47AM Created by DiverDrive Uploaded by DiverDrive Virus scan Safe to use Tags for this mod Originally Posted by Bright-Flower. lace ears! When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. For more information, please see our DMC5 Nero mod for FFXV. All rights reserved. Contributors: Ears ripped by myself from SOL / tail from Nioh by r-e. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Credits:All Meshes & Textures created by me. Weighted versions move with emotes; can be posed through CMTool/Anamnesis. Tails dye with base hair colour by default, with the following Texture Options. Description A smooth tail with a heart shaped tip. 20 Apr 2023 23:18:22 Become a member of The Coven and receive all the rewards from our Moon Dolls tier as well as, early access to ALL of our mod releases, and 1 Coven Exclusive mod per month. COVERS THE ENTIRE GAME. 2021-2023 The Glamour Dresser. Each of these eye textures were hand crafted with each specific race, sub-race, and gender in mind. This mod includes a series of mods created back in June of 2018. 13. To add tags, simply start typing the tag you're after. JahnsenEstebans 5 days ago. Disclaimer: Do not use all at once as the ears and tail are particularly high quality. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. NOTICE! This simple mod removes the grey boxes of the chat tabs to make the chat look clean. Description: Replaces Female Miqo'te & Au Ra Tails 01-04 with a set of custom ears & tail. Default Tail Option - Includes all ear variations on Default Tail 02 & 03. and our v.2.0 is what it is! "Wild Lynx" - Miqo'te / Au'ra Ear & Tail Mod by Scherana, Au'ra port by Mint Affects: Tail 2 For: Raen, Xaela, Seeker, Keeper, Unisex Contributors: Ears ripped by myself from SOL / tail from Nioh by r-e. Weighted versions move with emotes; can be posed through CMTool/Anamnesis. A abderian aeolist 545 followers More information Fire Demon Set (Horns + Tail) | XIV Mod Archive Fire Demon Wicked Ways A Gear Final Fantasy Xiv Samurai Gear More information . Color settings, atmospheric fog, and SSAO have been fine tuned to give you a perfectly playable experience, without having the game look washed out. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Tail dyes with base hair colour. Includes a Tail Only version for Miqote Tail 03. "The" RTGI graphics mod for Final Fantasy XIV.Powered by SIA, developed by Seifu. We have cat tails and au ra tails and hrothgar, I don't think adding a bunny tail would have really done much beyond what viera have anyway. Cafluffle Ears&Tail! Will require the earflap hider mod, as well as earless Miqote hair mods. The mod only features the original colours, but they can be modified using the colourset editor. Feel free to port to other items for Personal use. Plot 30, 19 Ward, The Goblet (Large) Greeting. Final Fantasy XIV Mods Visuals Male Miqo'te Idle and Movement Animation Changes (Tailsway and Earwiggles) Male Miqo'te Idle and Movement Animation Changes (Tailsway and Earwiggles) Endorsements 40 Unique DLs -- Total DLs -- Total views -- Version 3.0.1 Download: Manual 1 items Last updated 22 March 2023 5:23PM Original upload Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Morrowind May Modathon and Skywind Gameplay Preview. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Adds full hat compatibility for both Hrothgar and Viera!Adds fully functional hat, hood, and headgear models for both Hrothgar and Viera! Includes 5 Variations: Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Install the 130 or 150 files for more fluff! For more information, please see our Does not work with earrings. Hair Credit: TL: "I Just Cut My Own Hair" by Ruta TR: "Romi" by zero BL: "Cupcake Ponytail" by Ruta Note: If you want this set ported or mix-matched with other ear/tail sets, I can do so for a few Ko-Fi. Affects: Miqo'te Tail 1-4 / Au Ra Tail 1-4. *Note: Will install for both Xaela and Rean Will Overwrite any existing tail mesh mods * See the other read me file for how to install the additional diffuse textures. Reworked Reshade Preset. What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger. and our If you currently use Tight and Firm or above install the faces only. You can change metall color in material B. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. DMC5 Nero mod for FFXV. NSFW. All jobs have their spells already assigned to hotbars. Remove these ads by subscribing to our Patreon. Anyone let me know if you got this please. This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Isle Shepherd's Sandals to Peets+ Mini RottenEclair 28 April 2023 Gear Mod. Given the volume of the tail, it displays best at length 25-100. 16. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. Search high quality free and paid mods for Final Fantasy XIV on the Glamour Dresser, where content creators become tastemakers. DMC5 Nero mod for FFXV. Anyone let me know if you got this please. All rights reserved. . Features a hanging, decorative Accent. Wuffy Tails! NSFW. Includes the latest hair files for every playable race and gender and primary NPCs such as Thancred and Minfillia. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Affects: Tails 01/02/03 Fem. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Premium Content: Cinna+ High-Poly Sculpt , Premium Content: FOSSIL Horns/Tail/Scales! The female Aurin tail mod has been updated to include not just the two length options from the previous version, but also three different width options! Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Thank you to all the ton of people who helped, tested, gave ideas etc.! This is not a mod and is thus NOT against TOS, it is 100% safe to use. More than 1000 textures processed trough an advanced method of upscaling and enhancing the source material. Options - simple version and gold-decorated version. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. * Preview images. Options:Highlights for Ears / Tails + 2 different ear versions + tail only version. Download features: * Basic and Decorative Versions of Tail * PSD And brief Read me to aid with customisation. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. Additionally, the bot has multiple DM commands, which can be listed via the DM command help. MtT-7-55. NSFW. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. !!!! Races: Miqote. If you use 3D body mod Sel Cuvier V2 and lower install the full mod. Now works with the HD hud update. Privacy Policy. What is Patreon? JahnsenEstebans 5 days ago. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. And then it should be done and you can check it out in game. All rights reserved. Includes the .DDS files and installation instructions for different patterns. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you're becoming an active participant in their creative process. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. JahnsenEstebans 5 days ago. : By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Join our community to start posting your work on the site. tail only [miqote tail 03], Remove these ads by subscribing to our Patreon. "Wild Lynx" - Miqo'te / Au'ra Ear & Tail Mod by Scherana, Au'ra port by Mint. Tail dyes with base hair colour. Races: Miqote & Au Ra Female Log in to view your list of favourite games. The bot will respond to the command !xma search [some text] in any public channel it can speak in. Cleaned up Viera faces improved to 1k resolution. Morrowind May Modathon and Skywind Gameplay Preview. * Preview images * Read Me File ----- >>> Au Ra Install 1 Select from the ttmp2 installs which version you want 2 Install mod and select what face option(s) you want. Scan this QR code to download the app now. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Final Fantasy XIV 2010-2023 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.This site is not affiliated with SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. The tail uses textures of 4 (104) vanilla tail. Upscaled World Textures. Download here: Tail Version for Au'ra / Miqo'te, Download here: Tamamo Headband Version (only ears), Final Fantasy XIV 2010-2020 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Thank you to all the ton of people who helped, tested, gave ideas etc. Eyeworks is a custom set of HD eye textures to bring life into the soul of your character.Includes HD specular, Normal and Catchlight options. Female Miqo'te Idle and Movement Animation Pack, Female Miqo'te Chair Sit Earwiggles and Tailsway Pack, https://techhenzy.com/guide-about-ilusio-vitae-custom-skeleton/. This site is automatically curated via a Discord bot. Scholar Lv 90. Cookie Notice The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Fluffy, curvy, male Viera tails.Adapted from the "Curvy and Fluffy Tails for Viera" mod by Datura, I just wanted male bunnies to have tails too. Unlocks CO Patreon Vault. You must be logged in to view NSFW mods and poses. ! When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Premium Content: Cinna+ High-Poly Sculpt , Premium Content: FOSSIL Horns/Tail/Scales! Face Defined is a companion mod to Hair Defined, designed to enhance the vanilla faces of all races, genders and clans. Just like with the original item, it will move with your tail. More information [ Curator | XivModArchive.com#7671] If you would like to add the bot to your server, you can do so via this link.. Ears dye with base hair colour, floof dyes with highlights. Sake Sculpt+Makeup (Male Aura Face 2) StarryNight 28 April 2023 Face Mod. [Private] By supporting creators you love on Patreon, you're becoming an active participant in their creative process. Want to add your mod to the list? default ears Log in to view your list of favourite games. Thanks!https://www.glamourdresser.com/mods/ixia-sculpt-elezen-midlander-and-highlanderhttps://elegyworks.com/b/ixia, https://www.glamourdresser.com/mods/ixia-sculpt-elezen-midlander-and-highlander. Some assets in this file belong to other authors. Want to add your mod to the list? For this mod I used my improved textures from "Tails+". Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Similar Mods Boofoobunbo 6 days ago. An assortment of mods allowing you to hide the tails of the playable races. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. glitch ears A collection of subtle Reshade presets that makes the world of Eorzea more Alive. Privacy Policy. Separate new tags with spaces. // Tails 02/03 Masc. All Rights Reserved.By using this site, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service, andPrivacy Policy. Want to add your mod to the list? Tails Mods - Ko-fi.com - Ko-fi Where creators get support from fans through donations, memberships, shop sales and more! The original 'Buy Me a Coffee' Page.