JS: 2020-08-30 16:09:05 [error X 1][https://site.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/backbone/backbone.marionette.min.js?ver=2.4.5:22:19954] View (cid: "view11937") has already been destroyed and cannot be used. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It works fine now. #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() MySQL version: Percona Server (GPL), Release '32', Revision '56bce88' v5.7.29-32 [array ( To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Was This Helpful? If not, you can try deactivating your caching plugin. ***> wrote: Hi Raz I cant see the attached screenshot?? But doesnt images dont load in mobile version , or desktop version in mobile . Then enable your theme. Elementor Page Builder Premium Addons plugin, Adding A Save Button To Your Elementor-Built Website. for speedy load and other functionalities. Elementor / Help Center / Page building / Responsiveness / Responsive editing for mobile and tablets. Responsive sites are not working. Open source is great because it allows for all kinds of contributions from creative and earnest developers who are constantly looking to improve WordPress for their users. Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total), https://www.comicnity.com/evaluating-black-panthers-best-picture-nomination-at-oscars/, http://www.agimpex.in/aruba-premium-basmati/, This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by. Responsive web design optimizes the look of your site for any device. On a page or post, you can change the style for all elements by going to the Posts and Pages widget panel and clicking the Theme Style tab in the header area. For example, the blog, which is based on Elementor Theme Style, has an excellent use of fonts. In mobile device when searched any product only product details are showing and IMAGES are not showing. Then switch to a default Twenty something theme. Write Permissions: All right All while youre still logged in, without affecting the normal traffic, nor visitors to your site. For this you should try this plugin and see if it helps: If youve recently purchased WP Rocket and hoping that it will speed up your site, but find your images disappearing on mobile youll want to go over this troubleshooting document over at WP Rocket for some potential quick fixes: My Site Is Broken. #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() Step by step. 'plugin' => 'Elementor', GD Installed: Yes Why did DOS-based Windows require HIMEM.SYS to boot? 'to' => '3.0.6', Elementor is the leading website builder platform for professionals on WordPress. #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() Hi we are using Avada theme and the slider work ok when in computer but the slider did not show good on mobile and Ipad and other device. have you tried with the menu that is now embeded in elementor, and so you can disable the plugin "NavMenu Addon For Elementor" ? The mobile preview on desktop is working, but on devices the link on the logo / picture is not working. We also encountered the weirdest Elementor icons not showing the issue and we resolved it properly. 'to' => '3.0.0', When adding an image in Elementor, if it has an entrance animation the image disappears on mobile. 2020-09-06 12:56:42 [info] Elementor/Upgrades - _v_3_0_5_re_move_space_between_widgets_to_kit Start So I searched all served scripts to see if any of them was using this expression. )] [array ( 'from' => '2.9.14', When adding an image in Elementor, if it has an entrance animation the image disappears on mobile. You might have got it Ramon K. as the error is Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: 100%. I'm still getting the editor.min.js error so maybe that's related to it. Last updated on June 8, 2021 by ScratchCode Team. There are five ways to fix an alternator if it isnt loading. Last but not least, this issue can also arise due to specific server configurations and in this case, it needs to be checked by your hosting provider. Both WooCommerce and Elementor must have a PHP memory limit of 256 million or higher. Well occasionally send you account related emails. Error: An "el" #elementor-panel-elements-search-area must exist in DOM You can select the mobile or tablet view by clicking on the responsive mode button on the bottom left of the screen, right below the Elementor widget panel. 'plugin' => 'Elementor', Just created a test page without the 100% full width setting but with a right sitebar. mobile menu works. Thanks in advance! Ramon Kayo Thank! Thanks for your reply, the mobile menu isn't working on the site's Please check that. For more information, please see our ', Quick note: the .webp format doesnt work well on all browsers. The issues caused by activating and removing essential addons for the elementor were resolved. 2020-08-25 22:45:40 [info] Elementor/Upgrades - _v_3_0_0_move_general_settings_to_kit Start If you remove the animation it still does NOT show on mobile. On 12 November 2017 at 07:58, raz ohad ***@***. From Tools, go to Site Health and select the Info tab. I will do. Marva J. L. Important: Some of the information in this document has been altered by the recent addition of Custom Breakpoints. Was Aristarchus the first to propose heliocentrism? If you find that after fixing the mobile issue the image disappearing also happens on the desktop browser when you minimize the browser size past a certain size. ***> wrote: Hi Raz, Following as have had same issue, am about to make a copy of the site to see what happens when disabling all plugins etc. But rest assured, plugin and theme conflicts are usually the easiest to resolve if you know what they are. Upworks Elementor page builder is fully responsive and mobile-friendly, making it a great choice for any website builder. For example, if the element is visible on mobile but hidden on desktop and tablet, you will be able to edit the element in the mobile view. If you are having issues with Elementor not working after an update, it is recommended that you clear your browser cache and cookies. Inset your widget in the appropriate box and the you should have it side by side. How To Make A WordPress Site Public And Why. Would you please share your experience how did you resolve this? )], JS: showing 18 of 18JS: 2020-08-25 22:32:56 [error X 2][https://site.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/e-select2/js/e-select2.full.min.js?ver=4.0.6-rc.1:1:74235] Cannot read property 'destroy' of undefined Elementor y u do this :(. Does debug mode allow you to look for a particular thing? There are several causes of Elementor not loading, also known as Elementor Widgets Panel not loading. There could be a variety of factors at play, such as server resources, plugin conflicts, third-party add-ons, and so on. @griotsarts seems like a different issue. Craig K. However, here are the most common reasons we have come across as to why your WordPress website images are not showing up on mobile devices or if they are, they may be distorted: In many cases as with most issues WordPress related, this could be a plugin conflict. Check that the most recent versions of Elementor, WordPress, and your theme are up to date. You signed in with another tab or window. Errors: 1. #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() http://www.agimpex.in/aruba-premium-basmati/. If your Elementor section is not showing on mobile, it is likely due to one of two issues: either the section is set to display only on desktop, or the responsive settings for the section are not properly configured. You signed in with another tab or window. because some files execute from the header. I'll align everything on a given page in Elementor, then when I view it on mobile it's all out of alignment/not centered/elements touching that were supposed to be . One possibility is that your theme is not compatible with the plugin. I seem to have the exact same issue but all hidden buttons are off so that is not my case. The logo still shows up just fine when viewing from a desktop, but not when viewing from a mobile or tablet device. Elementor serves web professionals, including developers, designers and marketers, and boasts a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform. Elementor Library: Connected, == WordPress Environment == What's the cheapest way to buy out a sibling's share of our parents house if I have no cash and want to pay less than the appraised value? Another reason the style may not be working is because the theme or plugin you are using is not compatible with the elementor. ZIP Installed: Yes PHP Max Post Size: 100M My site https://omjom.in/ is working fine but there is Major two problems. rev2023.5.1.43405. Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub Copyright 2023 ScratchCode. suggested but as this is my first time using any of these builders, as use I inspect the front page. But rest assured, plugin and theme conflicts are usually the easiest to resolve if you know what they are. 'to' => '3.0.6', 1. @bainternet The printscreen I've posted is just to help @LaurensM. This can be a frustrating experience, as it can prevent you from being able to properly design your pages on the go. What were the most popular text editors for MS-DOS in the 1980s? 'trace' => ' You have to completely replace the image. or you can use css to display that but that is not good option for this. Set yourvisibility preferences, choosing from, From any Elementor page or post editor, click the, You cant delete an element (widget, column, or section) while previewing one mode (mobile, for example), and expect it to only be deleted from that type of device. ThemeWaves founded since 2013 April and it has focusing only Wordpress Themes and providing comprehensive information about web design & development. 2020-09-06 12:56:42 [info] Elementor data updater process has been completed. )] Join millions of professionals who use Elementor to build WordPress websites faster and better than ever before, Website BuilderStratticPage Builder PluginHello ThemeDynamic ContentEcommerceTheme BuilderLanding Page BuilderPopup BuilderForm BuilderWorkflow Optimization, WordPress HostingStratticPage Builder Plugin, Web DesignersDevelopersMarketersAgenciesSmall Business Owners, AcademyBlogAdd-OnsRoadmapDevelopers WebsiteSupportWeb Creators GlossaryIntegrations, About UsContact UsCareersFAQsAffiliate ProgramTrust CenterMediaTrademarkTerms & ConditionsAI Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookie PolicyWebsite Accessibility StatementOpen-Source Software Components. I have a clue which might lead us to the solution. There is no need to change the background color. This article will guide you through the process of customizing your site, so that it looks great on any size device. ***> wrote: Thanks fifor r your feedback. The same situation of image disappearing happens also on the desktop browser when you minimise the browser size past a certain size. @griotsarts If you are using an image optimization plugin, it could be converting your images into a format not recognized by your theme or is not compatible with it. On March 13, 2018, at 12 oclock, there was a report of a tornado in northeastern Oklahoma. This gives you a clear indication that this element will be hidden on the live site, but still enables you to edit it as needed. Software: Apache [array ( Please try accessing the Elementor editor again, and see if the error persists. Most common uses include: Text size, Margin and Padding of elements etc. JS: 2020-08-28 22:24:28 [error X 1][https://site.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/backbone/backbone.marionette.min.js?ver=2.4.5:22:19954] View (cid: "view110363") has already been destroyed and cannot be used. Browse other questions tagged, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, How a top-ranked engineering school reimagined CS curriculum (Ep. If you know what is causing the error, you should be able to troubleshoot it in no time. Please note, that this is not an exhaustive list and there could be other factors that you should check out like your current theme or changes to it, as well as possible web hosting issues with your current Web Hosting Provider among others. [array ( You can choose to Show/Hide a Section according to the device. Elementor is the leading website builder platform for professionals on WordPress. How to make an anonymous website. When using an outdated version of the plugin, it is possible that Elementor is not loading properly. My first time actually using Elementor so learning I had to disable Defer Render-blocking JS. I am just trying Well occasionally send you account related emails. In the elementor editor everything seems just perfect, but when I load an article on my mobile, I cannot see the content. https://www.womenofthelens.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=1.6.5. If these or other image optimization plugins are the case you may want to try a few other image optimization plugins that are more compatible for faster load times. Click the specific device icon for which you want toedit its settings. To begin, you must first uninstall any plugins that you do not need. The topic Elementor Header and Footer Builder Links on Logo not working mobile devices is closed to new replies. PHP memory limits begin at 128-251 MB on most modern web hosts. our website: http://www.desiredressfactory.com, Check the URL Ramon K. On 12 November 2017 at 12:13, raz ohad ***@***. Elementor 3.0.2 appears to be more stable (I use it on several websites and it works perfectly). Just to clarify my line of thinking: I see on the console that JQuery points to an expression, "100%", which is breaking the code. If any are there, permanently delete them and check if this resolves the issue. )] This will show the settings for the image element to the left. Perhaps should just clone the step 4 - click update. Many Elementor plugins are worthless. Step 2 - Now you can see the widget's settings leftward.There are 3 tabs: Content, Style and Advanced, where you are able to set varied adjustments. This feature reverses the ordering of columns. to your account. JS: 2020-08-29 20:49:33 [error X 1][https://site.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=3.0.1:2:462251] Cannot read property 'html' of undefined When David isnt writing he enjoys traveling, learning new languages, fitness, hiking and going on long walks (did the 550 mile Camino de Santiago, not once but twice! Sometimes changes you make in Elementor's editor don't appear online on your live page. Thank you very much @apprimit! Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. 565), Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI. https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues, https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AUTmmFWzN7EuGJM4P8hi0pncunRuoCfWks5sztoNgaJpZM4QRT4g, https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AUTmmNXFIaNHuiSvoM2tCfe_DMx5f-6Oks5s1qUmgaJpZM4QRT4g, https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AUTmmKsxK7LDEjY-14Ftb5ItBlTsc-YOks5s1uEFgaJpZM4QRT4g, https://www.womenofthelens.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/backbone/backbone.marionette.min.js?ver=2.4.5, https://www.womenofthelens.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=1.6.5, https://github.com/notifications/unsubscribe-auth/AUTmmC5EUQmMs-jA8cJ0x0_mX3zJP9jlks5s2r7sgaJpZM4QRT4g. Laurens M. )] For example, your site may specify unique font sizes or even different background images for different size screens. The Top FREE Crypto Widget On WordPress. (for that at bottom of elementor settings ->responsive mode and select in mobile view) drag image you wish to show. ', https://www.womenofthelens.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=1.6.5, TypeError: Object doesn't support property or method 'showView' You can see it here: It can also be viewed here. Thank you for the quick response. Why Does My Header Look Pushed Down Or To The Side When I Scroll? JS: 2020-08-28 22:24:46 [error X 1][https://site.wpengine.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/backbone/backbone.marionette.min.js?ver=2.4.5:22:19954] View (cid: "view114880") has already been destroyed and cannot be used. Join Ziv Geurts, Designer & Elementor's Lead Educator, for a step-by-step walkthrough on how to use Elementor's responsive settings to make sure your sites l. From any Elementor page or post editor, click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of the Widget Pane l, then navigate to Site Settings > Layout > Breakpoints, and set the breakpoint value for mobile and tablet Save your changes Go to Elementor > Tools > General Tab > Regenerate CSS, click Regenerate Files Columns Ordering Then drag the image you wish to show. Can you create another page on your site with just the menu in an non-stretched (boxed) section? Admin Email: If you rely on Elementor to create and update your website, having the editor fail to load could be a big problem. When an element widget panel does not load, a number of factors can be at work. Hi. Sorry, but I have to tell you, that I cannot reconstruct it any more. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Do not modify our logo beyond the guidelines given here - use the color, shape, and proportion of our logos exactly as they appear here, do not alter them in any way. Thank you very much for your kind words and I wish you well in your future endeavors. On my laptop I have a picture on the home page but when you look at my mobile I can only see a tiny line of the picture. 2020-08-25 22:45:40 [info] Elementor/Upgrades - _v_3_0_0_move_default_typography_to_kit Finished Can disabling plugins (except GP Premium and Elementor) help to solve this issue? David Peluchette is a Freelance Writer/Travel and Tech Enthusiast. Elementor may be unable to load fully if there is an error. To set a logo for your site, go to the elementor settings page and click on the "logo" tab. I asked around on the OceanWP facebook group and we've come up with this. Payments For The 21st Century NOW! Share Improve this answer Follow answered Feb 5, 2020 at 21:07 )] I am a seo and mobile responsive website developer with experience in both on-page and off-page SEO. If the Memory Limit is within its boundary, no action is required. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Elementor Blocks for Gutenberg Some elements disappeared on my live site, how can I solve this? If you add any additional plugins to the site, the resources required will increase. To use Columns Ordering go to Section Setting > Advanced > Responsive > Reverse Columns and set it to Yes. #0: Elementor\Core\Logger\Manager -> shutdown() Why did US v. Assange skip the court of appeal? Timezone: America/New_York Already on GitHub? Background images in Elementor are automatically device-responsive, but you also have control over more options for each device. Elementor serves web professionals, including developers, designers and marketers, and boasts a new website created every 10 seconds on its platform. You might want to check Elementors support if you havent already; I havent seen anything from GP there. 'to' => '3.0.1', )] FIX: Elementor Mobile Responsive Not Working - YouTube 0:00 / 9:26 FIX: Elementor Mobile Responsive Not Working Tyler E Morrison 2.7K subscribers Subscribe 10K views 5 months ago Get. Could you guide me to correct this problem? For an explanation of my Advertising Policy, visit this page. When clicked on the 'hamburger' this link shows https://reparatiedienstmpm.nl/#. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Elementor / Help Center / Widgets / Pro / Site Logo Widget (Pro). Thank you so much once again. Tried this on several different images, new sections, etc and I am able to reproduce it. The Site Logo widget is a dynamic widget that displays the Site Logo. The burger icon must be clicked in the Elementor editor to change Theme Style settings. )] 'trace' => ' This began after the recent update of 'from' => '3.0.1', 2020-09-06 12:57:11 [info] Elementor data updater process has been completed. Have a beautiful day ahead. Drop down menu works on all pages except the front page. )] 2020-08-25 22:45:40 [info] Elementor/Upgrades - _v_3_0_0_move_saved_colors_to_kit Start What were the poems other than those by Donne in the Melford Hall manuscript? Mobile versions of the site are similar to desktop versions, but they are smaller. JS: 2020-09-08 23:44:10 [error X 10][https:///wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/js/editor.min.js?ver=3.0.6:2:479171] Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null, Log: showing 18 of 182020-08-25 22:45:40 [info] elementor::elementor_updater Started The logo usage must never be used in any way that might imply affiliation with Elementor where such a relationship does not exist. Sighbrrrrr 2 yr. ago I tried this, but nothing changed. You can, however, use the elements, You cant move elements around while previewing one mode, and expect them to only be moved for that type of device. https://www.womenofthelens.com/wp-content/plugins/elementor/assets/lib/backbone/backbone.marionette.min.js?ver=2.4.5, TypeError: Unable to get property 'reset' of undefined or null reference PHP: 2020-08-30 11:29:30 [notice X 16][/nas/content/live/site/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/query-control/module.php::382] Undefined index: display [array ( Try this: https://www.comicnity.com/evaluating-black-panthers-best-picture-nomination-at-oscars/. I, may receive compensation when you click on links to products in this post. You can edit that specific area in the responsive mode in which it is not hidden. Lets just sink into it. If total energies differ across different software, how do I decide which software to use? If you find that after fixing the mobile issue the image disappearing also happens on the desktop browser when you minimize the browser size past a certain size. to help the site owner. Heres How! Make the column widths 50% and then you can pull one up to the side of the other. WP Multisite: No Permalink Structure: /%postname%/ 2020-08-25 22:45:40 [info] Elementor/Upgrades - _v_3_0_0_move_default_colors_to_kit Start By using the plugin above. Method 2: If you are using the Elementor Editor for the first time, you must follow these steps: (1) Install the Elementor Editor for WordPress plugin. or you can use css to display that but that is not good option for this. also, can you provide a URL? @tarajpotter you are using Astra theme, so please try to contact the Astra theme support for this issue. The Powerpack Elements Pro is to blame for the problem. The amount of RAM that WordPress uses is defined by a memory limit. Responsive editing for mobile and tablets, Learn more about the concepts of responsive design. And for the body of the article, I made 2 duplicates, 1 for desktop and tab and another for mobile. The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]. Text size, margin, and padding, among other things, are commonly used in these settings. WordPress & Decentralized Web Hosting. Return to homepage WordPress WooCommerce Error, How to Create a Plugin in WordPress from Scratch, How to Disable Admin Bar in WordPress Without Plugin, How to Allow Preview of Draft Post Without Login in WordPress, Import Users From CSV In WordPress Programmatically, Dynamically Populate A Select Fields Choices In ACF, Difference Of require, include, require_once And include_once, WordPress Media Library Not Showing Images, Difference Between text() And html() in jQuery, Laravel 9 Resource Controller And Route With Example, Laravel 9 Multi Language Routes With Auth Routes, Multiple File Upload In Laravel 9 With Example, If you dont have any icons in the Trash or Draft folders at. We can't really see where on that page you are actually using elementor. Marva. privacy statement. When you run GeneratePress 2.0.2 GP Premium and you have an Elementor that isnt working, you cant turn it on on a mobile or tablet. Many editable features have a Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop settings. It has been more than two years since we last spoke. can you provide more details? Next, copy and paste this code into the section: .custom-logo, .site-header .logo { max-width: 100% !important; width: 300px !important; height: auto !important; } You'll see your logo update instantly to be 300px wide. Author: Jason Cosper, PHP: showing 6 of 6PHP: 2020-08-25 15:56:24 [notice X 1][/nas/content/live/site/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/woocommerce/widgets/add-to-cart.php::142] Undefined index: post_id [array ( But it's the only page element appears on. , you can pretty much find any conflicts quite quickly. Step 3 - In the Content tab there are 2 sections, such as Content and Settings. If you think this article saved your time & money, please do comment, share, like & subscribe. == Debug == If your theme does not use the default function of WordPress which calls the custom-logo, it won't be displayed: https://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Logo . Trouble with Responsive Mode on Elementor Pro, WordPress Elementor Page Builder Layout: Align full-width section data with boxed section size, How do I adjust column width field html in elementor form. Marva J. L. Moving elements around in any preview mode will move them across all devices. By using the plugin above, Health Check, you can pretty much find any conflicts quite quickly. Can I use an 11 watt LED bulb in a lamp rated for 8.6 watts maximum? Bryan. Note: The display of the logo depends on your theme. Generic Doubly-Linked-Lists C implementation. These versions include early access to a free trial of Elementor AI, which will transform the way you build websites. I just added a Sticky Header or technicly two since one will stay on top without being sticky and one will appear after an fixed offset. Ramon K. Edit: The site is live and works well enough on desktop, but mobile and tablet is jank, Edit 2: Ok, I found a workaround that makes it functional at least, but on mobile, the logo looks like beeg yoshi and the hamburger menu is a light gray and is beneath the logo, not beside it. methodist church trustees responsibilities, west bay car park mallaig, silver nitrate sodium iodide equation,