Feel free to use all of the names that this superhero name generator provides. High Voltage First introduced in 1977, Black Lightning lasted just 11 issues. Surge was a mutant who ran away from home when her electrical abilities first manifested. In order to give each name the maximum amount of colour, we've ensured that each name has a matching set of superpowers, and we've also added a number of extra stats, including an origin story, a home city, and a specific supervillain to fight. Give him old-timey clothes, maybe that tri-corner hat, with zombie skin and the neck bolts. Since joining SPE, Derek has worked on Man vs. Wild: The Game, Blood of the Werewolf, and the film Sucker directed by Michael Manasseri. However, in recent years, this mindset has undergone a shift that has become increasingly apparent. Greatest Generation (before 1946) Baby Boomer (1946-1964) Generation X (1965-1984) Millennial (1982-2004) Generation Alpha (2005 till now) This is a user-written post. Only the stage is bigger. This was before they announced the science flight power crafting project: Storm Rider Other ideas I don't see above: By combining elements of heroism, camaraderie, and power, this generator will provide your group with a name that reflects their shared values and unique abilities also. While writing comic book on superhero, if you selected your main character as female and finding impactful name for it. Ranger: Gunner Blitzen Comic books are full to the brim with electicity-powered heroes. Arc Angel would be totally different and you had different powers. Note that some combinations may form a name of an existing superhero, so make sure you Google the name if you're not sure and you plan to use the name for a commercial project. with such examples as Batman, Aquaman, Catwoman, Deadman, Elongated Man, Hawkman, Invisible Woman, and of course Spider-Man. A superheros name often describes their powers and gives you an idea of what their role is. Would spandex and a cape look really good on you? The character also had his own animated series called Static Shock and has appeared in episodes of Justice League Unlimited and Young Justice. To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty. He could absorb and rechannel energy into powerful electrical blasts and even fly along electrical currents. In terms of gender roles, it has been discovered that many popular superhero stories in the modern canon exclude women from the spotlight, even when they should be the protagonists. This action-packed name generator is designed specifically to cater to these genres. Use our INCREDIBLE name generator to find your AMAZING alter-ego! Since Bob Kane's Batman and Jerry Siegel's Superman appeared in comic books, some of the most well-known superheroes have been created. We have thousands of carefully selected and randomized names in our hero name database and the combinations can go on forever! The Flash gives off an electrical charge when he runs that he can build up and throw at his enemies. Simply type in your Name to get your unique superhero name or leave the field blank and hit generate as many times as you want to get an unlimited amount of results! Superheroes have been a part of our culture for a long time, and theyve definitely here to stay. Looking to create a thrilling action hero or a captivating comic book character? The God of Thunder is arguably the best-known superhero who wields electricity in the form of his lightning. Also, 'Brainstorm' would be an excellent heroname. He became The Flash, the Fastest Man Alive. Contact us at: [emailprotected] Zero Gravity, Suite 1971, 109 Vernon House, Friar Lane, Nottingham, NG1 6DQ. Donar - he of the hammer and helmet. Ganesha, the elephant-headed god, Saraswati, the goddess of music and learning, and Lakshmi . Photo-electric The Carnival of Light in the Phoenix Rising Yes it is free and unrestricted. He joined the Teen Titans and received a couple of short-lived series before the Milestone Returns initiative. What started off as a cool comics trend has snowballed into a multimedia billion-dollar industry. The hero names for various superhero characters I've made: Majik (I swear it's a coincidence it's so similar to Magik. Recent works of modern superhero fiction frequently take the risk of exploring stories with characters of varying racial and ethnic backgrounds, genders, and even sexual orientations. To get the most out of our superhero generator make sure you fill in the 'adjective' and 'animal' fields. Good or bad, toss out every name you can think of. Thanks! Kind of amazed this one hasn't been offered yet. Yes you can. In contrast, the past primarily focused on white and male superheroes. I started a group on COH based on song titles and I have one called Electric Blue after the song by Ice House. Sparring Spark Enjoy! You may need to update the web application. And now I'm trying to launch the game for the first time in years to look at my characters Ahh, here's her bio: If you need to get in touch for any reason, please use one of the links below. Pressure Manipulation. Superhero Name Generator | NameGenerator-Engine.com Superhero Name Generator Generate The Superhero Names Within A Click With the help of NameGenerator-Engine's Superhero Name Generator generate 100000's of superhero names with a single click for male and female categories. The way the name sounds when you say it is highly important to the impact it will have. - Sister Silicon. Brainstorm They prove that women can be just as formidable as their male counterparts, embodying intelligence, physical prowess, and emotional strength. Black Current, If I keep going I might come up with something workable, "The illusion which exalts us is dearer to us than ten thousand truths." The son of Ultron, Victor Mancha was created to become a villain that would kill the Avengers and rule the world. Copyright 2019-2022 All rights reserved. ", My main was an electric hero named Dreadlight. It's really easy to find funny superhero names with our handy generator. Generate superhero names for use in your comics, stories, or characters. MAGIC HELMET - the Elmer Fudd character as inspiration, COULOMB - or variations with GIGA- or MEGA- or JIGA- etc (might be neat if your powers needed to "charge" up). Martial Arts Mastery. This version of Superman could use his electrical abilities to tap into magnetic forces, and his new energy form allowed him to alter his density. Justicar Surge Kitsune. There can be multiple superheroes who are working as a team to make the world safer. Super Hero Name Generator. A host of characters with a range of abilities have been created since, including those with impressive gadgets, incredible superpowers, and some who even possess a mastery of magic. Piso-electric Hrm, interesting name similarities there, scientist and elec connotations. make a big hulking elec/elec brute named Ben Franklinstein. Thunderbolt, My first ever hero made in City of Heroes was a scrapper, claws and regen, named Lightning Shock. Shazam has even incapacitated Superman in battle by using his magical lightning against the Man of Steel. Electroplate Circuit What are superheroes all about? The Capacitor (he shouts out "Resistance is Fusile") Suppose you are going to write a book or comics or something else which is related to superheroes, but as per my personal experience you might be stuck at the time of choosing a right name for your Superhero. Lightning Bolt "The illusion which exalts us is dearer to us than ten thousand truths." Tesla. His sister has also been a Legionnaire, but their older brother Lightning Lord tends to be more on the evil side. Electromagnetic Pulses. There are a lot of important gods and goddesses in India's Hindu religion. Optionally configure the tool by changing the controls underneath the button. With comic colouring as basic as it could be, giving your character a bright and eye-catching colour was an easy way of making him stand out from the crowd. These powerful women defy the notion that strength, courage, and heroism are solely masculine traits. Superheroes and -villains came to stay. Drawing from a wide range of sources, including classic action films and iconic comic books, this tool will supply you with names that command attention and make your characters stand out. If youre searching for superhero names, this superhero name generator is built to be a starting point! A hero's name can set the tone for their entire persona and can mean the difference between an iconic, memorable character and one that gets lost in the crowd. Finding an exciting and original name could set you on the way to countless incredible heroic adventures. Use this Superhero Name Generator to find countless random superhero names for your next gaming adventure, story or any other kind of project. Are you an aspiring writer or just a comic enthusiast looking for the perfect superhero name for your characters? My first electrokinetic in CO was Stormrider, who considered herself a lucky Grondling that had no brain damage, had her extra limbs grow in as feathered wings, and her electric attacks were "beta radiation", i.e. Kind of a darker vigilante type, Shockback Ben Franklin popped to mind next with his kite and keys. Send out your signal, call in your hero Speaking of which http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=superheronameorg. By showcasing such strong, independent female characters, this name generator paves the way for a more inclusive and empowering world for women and young girls alike. From storm gods to scientific experiments gone wrong, characters who use lightning as their main attack have been a mainstay of comic books for nearly a century. A blaster might use Bolt, Blast, Strike, etc. Collect 700+ Mighty Champions & Battle for Glory. generated at random, please check to see if they are owned elsewhere. We hope that you enjoy the end result, and that the superhero names you create here can help fire your imagination and send you off on your next quest to save the world! Absolutely! If you want to discuss non-game related material, head on over to the Superhero Culture thread. Cape Acitor For as long as mankind has been telling stories, there have been characters with remarkable powers, something that sets them apart from regular humans. A lightning gunner Schottky, whose trusty gun is named Schmitt. If you're searching for superhero names, this superhero name generator is built to be a starting point! Just don't make him blonde! What words or names could be associated with those traits? Brings back memories ='(. Marvel Comics: 15 Most Powerful Marvel Superheroes Who Control Fire, Top 10 Comic Book Characters Who Represent Death, 10 Comic Book Characters Who Fight Using Poison-Based Attacks, 10 Characters Who Use Hard Light Like Ms. Marvel, best costume designs from the Dakotaverse, Scarecrow & 9 More Comic Book Villains Whose Powers Are Based Around Fear, REVIEW: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Bane of Blastaar #1 Is a Cinematic Found Family Adventure, REVIEW: Dark Horse Comics' Under Kingdom Is a Monstrously Fun Adventure, 75 Years Ago, Batman First Discovered Who Killed His Parents, 10 Coolest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Characters, Spider-Mans Secret Wars Symbiote Was More Powerful Than the Iron Spider Armor. You have seen multiple superhero characters in movies, web series, and even comics. Just don't clone the costume. This Superhero name generator is here to save the day. But don't worry, I have this Superhero Name Generator that will help you a lot in finding perfect names for your Superhero. Even more if you use a translator or the AI content rewriter. Great Head to this post, which is all about naming a character. Being a superhero is an exciting and rewarding experience, filled with action, adventure, and the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world. Surge was a mutant who ran away from home when her electrical abilities first manifested. Enjoy! Secondary: Atrophic Aura Generated 5 random names Lavena First name means: "Heroine." Ajax First name means: "Mightiest warrior." Lucia When it comes to on-theme names, I generally made use of dictionary.com and thesaurus.com to find something related to the general field, and then use any synonyms if the name I put together was already taken. You can use the gender drop down to filter between male and female name ideas for heroes. Please report any inappropriate content. Thor is a powerful Asgardian and the child of Mother Earth, and he was further empowered by the cosmic Phoenix Force. This was before they announced the science flight power crafting projecthttps://vidmateapp.win/, My first electrokinetic in CO was Stormrider, who considered herself a lucky Grondling that had no brain damage, had her extra limbs grow in as feathered wings, and her electric attacks were "beta radiation", i.e. RELATED: Top 10 Comic Book Characters Who Represent Death. They represent the new era of technology and the power of science and intelligence. Electrochar, My first electrokinetic in CO was Stormrider, who considered herself a lucky Grondling that had no brain damage, had her extra limbs grow in as feathered wings, and her electric attacks were "beta radiation", i.e. To start getting some name suggestions, click on the button below. Fill the Form fill Randomly How many examples would you like to generate? The Superhero Name Generator takes all of these factors into account, offering a wide range of options to suit any personality. Plus, superheroes (and some supervillains) even have distinctive names in their average, day-to-day lives, with the biggest giveaway being the alliterative name. :p, Well I guess that's lore now, due to some fluke obsolete law every hero with electric powers is hereby forced to be named 'Me Thunder'. Haywire Overload. Superman's powers have changed a few different times over the years. Take a word that's usually put in front of something else to make it clear how exciting it is like Superior, Supreme, Marvel, Fantastic, or Incredible and you can either use it on its own, or combine it with a 'Captain', a 'Professor' or a simple 'Ms' or 'Mr' to create a name that won't be easily forgotten! Copyright 1999 2019 Emma Davies and Saxon Bullock, Queries? A powerful hero like you needs a powerful name to match! Below you will find an amazing tool to generate a list of, Atomic Heart is the first title from studio Mundfish, who began development on Atomic Heart back in 2017. OK, You are making a lightning based hero. Mister Personality (he's electric) Zeus, Raijin or any of the thunder gods of mythology Skywrath Blue Dragon (thank you Gary Gygax) I like to take your ideas and supersize them. Never fear, our Superhero Name Generator is here! Thundermight Costumed superheroes first emerged to save the day in comic strips in the 1930s and 1940s. Your email address will not be published. Ultron's plans were stopped by the Runaways, and Victor joined their team. Did this article help you pick the perfect superhero name? He can also use the Earth's electromagnetic waves to fly. https://store.missingworldsmedia.com/, Join the conversation on Discord: https://discord.gg/w6Tpkp2. There's no legal way to create a claws/regen character again, currently. The Man of Steel is usually one of the most powerful heroes in the DC universe, though that isn't always the case. However, he was still worried that his programming would kick in and that he would turn against his friends and the other heroes sooner or later. Get the latest Patch now, for both Windows and Mac! Volt Date Modified: 21 October 2019. That's good for a laugh, though sometimes you find something workable or something you can work from. If he moves too quickly, he will turn into energy and be absorbed into the Speed Force. We do not have any rights to the names created with our super hero name generator, but since the names are These characters frequently oppose the more conventionally physical ones. Random Random Flux. I used this for many other characters though; Twilight Rampart a FF/Dark defender; Starbolter, my Peacebringer; Arctic Black a Dark/Ice defender; etc. The Rectifier (I level the field) Home | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Copyright Information | Contact Us | About Us | FAQs, Namegeneratorfun.com is a Zero Gravity production. A superhero is a character that looks like a human but it has extraordinary abilities than humans and these abilities are also referred to as superpowers. The popularity of superheroes like Ms. Marvel Kamala Khan from Marvel Comics and Batwoman from DC Comics' The New 52 reimagining has increased. Alternator A support character might use words like Shield, Guardian, Protector, etc Whether youre crafting a powerful and virtuous superhero or a complex and morally ambiguous anti-hero, this generator is here to help. And finally, Mr. Moore, whose powers double every year and a half. Miles Morales was the second person to call himself Spider-Man in the Ultimate universe. Whether youre fighting crime on the streets of Gotham, saving the universe from intergalactic threats, or simply using your powers to help those in need, being a hero is an honor that comes with great responsibility. Select the numbers dropdown menu. I come with nothing but good will and a spirit of team-building. If you want to get really exciting with your names, adjectives are the way to go. success story at service@reedsy.com! Electrokinesis, on the other hand is the ability to take the elements she just electrified and blast them out as electric bolts. Animal Man's abilities even allow him to tap into the talents of alien animals when in proximity, meaning he could find an even stronger electrical shock if the right animal was nearby. Sometimes our tools create names that already exist in the real world. I'd use on-theme words as a starting point: Fair Light This website is for entertainment purposes only. Use our random superhero name generator and get ready to conquer the world! Good Superpower Names can be almost anything, but some good starting points are animal traits, control of the elements, or feats of athleticism. Once a gambler who struck a pact with a trickster god for extra luck, this superhero uses her powers to steal money back from criminals. Virgil Hawkins gained his electromagnetic powers after being hit with tear gas that had been mixed with an experimental mutagen during Dakota City's "Big Bang.". You can generate random serious, cool or funny super hero names. Comic books, television shows and cinemas are filled with them: superheroes are everywhere, and their popularity only seems to be rising. We've got you covered. Lastly, popular superhero stories have undergone unique alterations as a result of the prevalence of innovation and technology in the modern era. Static-Pulse could be either melee or blaster for electric. Please take all necessary steps to ascertain that your new name has not been taken by a real world entity before using it. You need something that will grab the attention and, hopefully, our superhero name generator should be able to help. Black Lightning has had a recent resurgence in popularity, thanks in part to the character's critically acclaimed Arrowverse TV series. The Story Shack claims no copyright on any of these names, but it is of course possible that some of the values this name generator provides are already owned by anyone else, so please make sure to always do your due diligence. In addition to characters whose whole powerset revolves around lightning, lots of characters with other power sets get in on the electricity extravaganza. The superhero name generator is powered by gpt-2-simple and the OpenAI GPT-2 model, both of which are licensed We created 75 fun artificial intelligence (AI) pages you can use for free: AI Image Generator - Type what you want to see and it appears. By combining unique names, adjectives, and prefixes, this tool will spark your creativity and lead you to the ideal name for your hero, whether they possess mystical powers or are simply a brave warrior. Our superhero name generator creates names and aliases for double-identity protagonists in your story. Many superheroes have incredible powers and colorful costumes, but the right name can make them truly iconic. With this amazing tool you can generate thousands of unique names for your Superhero character to use in your book or comics. Over 1 million authors trust the professionals on Reedsy, come meet them. Originally from the Procyon star system where she prevented her sun from going supernova, and then fled to Earth. Superhero/Villain Names (Options) A superhero/villain name generator that lets you pick the categories for the names. We give you options to help you find your the perfect name easily and we have more names. superhero name generator / what to call a hero/ heroic character names. This tool combines a powerful, descriptive word with imaginative elements to produce names that will leave a lasting impression on your audience and perfectly capture the essence of your heroic character. My son chose Thunderstruck for the same team. Cathode. OK, You are making a lightning based hero. If you're searching for villain names, this villain name generator was built to be a starting point for you. Also, bonus points if your sort-of-grondling is green ^_^. While traditional superheroes may never be fully replaced, their counterparts have demonstrated that heroism is more about confronting shortcomings head-on and surpassing them than it is about being perfect. I so don't like this topic because there is only one name for one electric master, and it's me, Thunder. A poster asks for name ideas and a host of other random posters provide a list of options for them. HADRON - (based on the Hadron Collider) if you venture into a high energy concept I have always been challenged with Lightning Guy kinds of names. When I do go down this path I'll try to use rhyming or alliteration to give it a bit more zing, I seem to recall having an elec/elec brute named Flux Armstrong for example. We've seen an increase in female superheroes and other characters who play major roles in their respective stories, despite the fact that gender equality is still a long way off. In October 2009, Derek left Activision to join Scientifically Proven Entertainment. These all names are specially picked by our team for you. Shiva is the god of destruction, and Parvati is the goddess of love and beauty. Whether youre looking for an epic hero name, a cool anti-hero moniker, or a unique group title for your comic series, you are covered! Lastly, there could be some superheroes who are superheroes due to their ability to buy advanced technologies and weapons. Choose the numbers according to your requirements. Blitz (German) My main Redsider in CoH and the first guy I shifted to Rogue was Power Breaker. You surely have heard about some superheroes like Batman, Superman, Spider-man, Iron Man, and Captain America. Slag Watts I made an electricity hero in DCUO called Tess LaCage. Along with colour, one of the prime ways of creating strong and memorable names is to find a noun that's just sitting around doing nothing, and make it yours! Status: Traveling. Crystal is a powerful elemental with a unique connection to the planet.