However, road debris, dirt, grime, and general age can obscure these numbers. 2429 Mercantile Drive Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742, Copyright 2023 West Coast Differentials | Website Design by. Sort By: Quick view Compare . Used. E-350(DSO,U-Haul, Motor Home), F-350(Ambulance, 6 Wheeler. The central, Read More How Much Does It Cost To Paint a Fender?Continue, Your email address will not be published. 2010-07-16T15:17:07.000-04:00 What is the best differential for my application? en Free shipping for many products! By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, were accelerating the planets transition to renewable energy and helping to solve the worlds most urgent power management challenges. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of purchase. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power today and well into the future. B300, BD600, C300, D200-D700, W200, MB300, MD300, W200HD, Maxivan, CB300, CB400, D300-D600, M300-M500, MB400, W300-W400, WM300 & P300. Due to lack of exact traction, regular differential vehicles get stuck on muddy, snow, ice or scarce slippery road, which makes it very difficult to pass easily. If you need to replace an axle, please locate the axle label before contacting Dexter. Quick view Compare . I have a rear axle out of a 1970 Chevy camper special, I was told its a 3/4 ton truck? This speed difference activates the axles at the same time and makes the locking process. Privacy, cookies & data protection policy, Do not sell my data request (CCPA and other states). Exceptions include the 10-bolt8.5-inch \ 8.6-inch GM models, the, Yes, and front axle applications are extremely popular. PROTIP: Take a picture of your axle label when you first purchase your trailer. The Eaton G80 locker is also known as the Gov-Loc, a true automatic differential locker; it has been included in all GM trucks, SUVs for decades. Are there replacement parts or service parts available for the Eaton Posi differential? In every 3.5 liter unit, the Twin Turbo produces 530 Nm and 375 HP, with launch control as well as 60 mph sprint in 5.4 seconds. [], Yea, maybe instead of having just GM 10-bolt on the list, you should have GM 7.5-inch 10-bolt and GM 8.5-inch 10-bolt.. While the design of the locking components varies between, Unfortunately, we cannot diagnose vehicle concerns. Confused about how to tell if you have a g80 differential? Create Estimate. Eaton Differential Lock Shifting Parts Type 1 Thank you for your information. 0. Eaton rear differential help. What is the maintenance interval for an Eaton aftermarket differential? What kind of break-in is required on the Detroit Locker? endobj 113744 Eaton Spicer Circuit Board . 11.0 Lift the vehicle from the ground in such a way that you have enough space to check the differential. If you have an unmodified locker, then you can run your wheel at 100mph speed smoothly, it will still be locked. To confirm if 31 spline, measure the axle tubes. This way, you have a clear picture of the label with all the critical axle specifications at your fingertips when needed. While the time required to fully lap the gears will. It looks similar to a Ford 9" (has the removable front . It is working. Peterbilt trucks are built using parts from a variety of vendors and the axles are no exception. Photo: screenshot from YouTube. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Besides, we will also discuss many essential things of G80 locking diff, so lets start our complete guide about the G80 automatic locking differential. Nwaww. Ring and pinion gear is 2:65 I think it not 100 percent. This tool is intended to assist visitors with identifying product options that may work in your application. 7 0 obj The axle models contained in this manual are of common design. eaton:language/en-us 6LJmSa60qYtIqt6]ESkz{:d+_b&'6zXIHKB Y*50p.a)\pA-dNKVV` wrS|X/ 31 spline axle will have larger axle tubes. Enter the BOM number in the Keyword Search field (top left corner of the page). It was a must for me to know the issue and, Read More How To Make Your Car UntowableContinue, While driving your Silverado, suddenly saw that your Silverado oil pressure gauge fluctuations and was not working properly? Friction is an important concern for trucks, pickups, heavy-duty goods carrying vehicles. hmo6 %PDF-1.6 % If there are no results that match your, Absolutely not. We are your heavy duty truck and equipment store. <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> The simple answer is yes; however, conditions do apply. A "rear end" is a common term used by truck drivers and mechanics to mean a rear axle and differential. In this guide, our team tried to explain completely; how the G80 locking differential works, how to identify G80 differential and many more information about the G80 differential. Ford differential tags are very straightforward, as indicated above. 3.07 HE4 Rear Axle . I agree. This gives us confidence in the quality of the parts we sell. Please send returns to Ventures Truck Parts & Equipment 2895 Pennsylvania Ave. Ogden, UT 84401. Seasoned car guyscan often identify cars at first sight. GM / Chevy - Differential IdentificationShop by your differential. hY]k8+u%]},%nCaLP@iUB=GGFQ) %#\ P**T gBN-=:R[n*= )H$~XV3H]~r ,%0,Ch/)PFXp~Zq0V%w3r>0# 'Q ](p\\%.1jw} m{\WvsPzi!H>~ }_Mj?OOTQe!:1T;[@}fszZ}d+}l2_|~omWuu(m/Cx_H>}W) xQnY>F^8B9%ErJgQ($SN&S|`(MAHT9HyY[y!oM! Eaton Posi units come equipped with 40, Yes, we make a Truetrac differential for many General Motors trucks and vans that were originally equipped with an Eaton MLocker or G80 automatic locking, The simple answer is, a few. However, the Dana Aftermarket Media Library can be used to identify all aspects of a particular axle using the Bill Of Materials number. Top left side of pumpkin, stamped in "JV1167C2" Top of pumpkin flange, between 2 bolts, "X" I know 11-41 is the 373 (GT4). See the Spicer Axle Identification information. They can also be identified by whether the center section is an integral or dropout design. Prior authorization for returns required. The truck was converted to 4wd (4wd on a 7000 was not a factory option) Mancini Racing Mopar Performance Parts Yahoo Top Service. The G80 differential provides extra level traction in low-speed situations like mud, ice, and over rocks effortlessly. Where do you make your parts (differentials, transmissions, clutches, etc.)? Both of these are semi-floating axles. There are three main types of service kits available to rebuild your Posi differential: internal spider and axle gear kits, clutch kits, and preload. 98 0 obj I feel the BOP 8.5 is a fairly common rear end; LeMans, GTO, Cutlass, 4-4-2, Skylark, GS, all BOP & Caddy full-sizers. NOTE: Dana differentials utilize carrier breaks as well. Required fields are marked *. The material provided by Dexter is intended for informational purposes only. Create Estimate. 054254 Eaton Spicer Magnetic Axle Housing Fill Plug .750-14 NPTF-1. Need your help please. Use the images below to Help Identify Your Differential. And painting as fender will bring a drastic change in the outlook of your car. 1.) Meritor | Commercial Vehicle OEM & Aftermarket Solutions If used on-road, selectable locking hubs (not autolocking) must be, Detroit Lockers have a very high strength densitythanks to continual process innovation, advanced metallurgy, and ultramodern. The Truetrac is a helical gearlimited slip differential, not a locker. Our Online Catalog has Exploded View Diagrams for nearly every Axle Assembly that we service. x\[Gr35U/$Rv(B4CD$@, Eaton NoSPIN differential application list, eaton:product-attributes/intent/original-equipment, eaton:resources/technical-resources/application-notes, eaton:product-taxonomy/differentials-traction-control/nospin. What year was it manufactured? <>/OCProperties<>/OCGs[63 0 R 64 0 R 65 0 R 66 0 R 67 0 R 68 0 R 69 0 R]>>/Outlines 25 0 R/Pages 40 0 R/Type/Catalog>> application/pdf endobj I love your products. 44 0 obj ] I would like to put in my 1965 chevelle if it will fit. Locating your axle label will help ensure that you identify your axle correctly. Many times, if you locate a 10-bolt rearend, it's usually a 7.5-inch unit. 0. An easy way to tell an 8 is if you can get a socket on all the bolts, its an 8. Call our staff of differential experts at (800)510-0950. Crawling under the truck I found the following: Bottom front of the pumpkin "3826111GM", (likely a casting number) with "D2" below and "276" at 90 degrees to the long number. EnterpriseVander Haags Inc Kc Kansas City MO. The glove box sticker lists the rear axle as "Option H21BA, H170, 6.17 ratio". Use the chart below as a guide to measure your carrier. We stock any Eaton parts your shop may need to rebuild new or used rear end units such as gearing, cases, seals, gaskets, Axle and bearing kits specifically for on highway, off highway, industrial, agricultural, construction, mining and logging. I said the same thing or the olds pontiac front load punkin. <> . 4. Modern Mopar Mancini In racing situations, the unit will, The helical cut gears inside a Truetrac are maintenance free, only requiring regular lube changes. Wait, you dont have to, Read More What Causes Silverado Oil Pressure Gauge Fluctuations?Continue, Bringing variations to your vehicle makes you move in the same wave of the current generation. 1 photo. <>stream Find Eaton's full differential offering here. Use this guideline to understand your Trailer Axle Model Identification. The Eaton Posi limited-slip differential prevents wheel slip before it can get started. If you notice that the wheel on the opposite side stopped immediately, and the direction in which you are turning the wheel on your side, and the wheel on the other side is still turning in the opposite direction, that means your vehicle G80 locking rear differential is correct. Text our customer service team or email our team at information@dexteraxle.com for any additional service questions or concerns. Can I use the stock bearings in a Detroit Locker? See the Spicer Axle Identification information. 120750 Genuine Eaton Spicer Two Speed Electric Shift Motor Unit 2 Bolt Mount. Then hold the rear wheel and keep turning slowly; you can see that another tire has started turning in the opposite direction. Military Jeep, Cherokee/Comanche, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Civilian Jeep, Pickup Truck, Wrangler, Cherokee, Comanche, Grand Cherokee. Eaton Fuller Heavy Duty Transmissions TRIG2400. Spicer Rear Axle. And about 1/3 way up is a 5/8 box end nut plug with a fill tag on it . If it has 30 splines or less, then it's a Dana 60 axle. <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> Synthetic oils and friction modifiers can also be used, but are, This happens because Eaton Detroit Lockers have backlash or slack between the drive and driven teeth and you will hear this in, In most cases, the Truetrac units work with the factory (stock, OE) bearings. h_4CKL-"t:wi CB;fWW(00yX=BS_BD=OJJ6t~F^9d3 >e+zF;-sz0 0K-g endstream endobj 695 0 obj <>stream The Eaton ELocker is an open differential with electronically-controlled locking features. I have gm axle cx0824 389914 Nwaww. Synthetic oils can also be used. Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Ring and Pinion Pro Kit. I know the locker mechanism and what it looks like but do you identify the size of a 9.5? endobj The rear measures approximately 59 inches from the outside of the drum to the outside of the drum. Learn more about Dexter, send inquiries, request for information, or ask questions. Only complete items will be accepted. If return is due to customer ordering wrong part or changed mind, there will be a restocking fee of 20% and buyer will be responsible for return shipping charges. All of the parts we sell are also used every day in our busy service shop. With great traction, it helps you to manage easy vehicles on difficult roads, as well as to prevent calling tows. Horsepower has little influence on the differential since it is, While Truetrac units do not require a break-in for operation, the gears do lap together. Adjusting the roller arm is a very easy task, which you can solve in a, Read More How to Adjust Roller Rockers: Step by Step Complete GuideContinue, Not so long before when I had to hear much from my neighbor because of my cars towing.