Elevate your gaming experience and work flow with powerful Gamer Forms from Jotform. If so, you will need to fill out a child adoption application form. I'm a journalist with a Social Communication degree, community manager, and content creator with over five years of experience. Website Emoji.gg 2017-2021, we are in no way affiliated with Discord or Slack. . Mondays I am free basically all day, Tuesday I have networking classes from 8-12, but I usually leave around 11am. Easy to customize and share. Thanks! Entrants can fill out the form with their name, username, phone number, email address, and shipping address using any computer or mobile device. I feel as though I would be able to cope with any circumstance while being staff on HCGames, I learned lots of different things, one being Maturity that I will come onto later in my application. 3. Different from the Discord Mod Application Form , you can collect data for different positions too. After I resigned from WenjaPVP I then started to play on MineHQ, Arcane and HCGames, which I enjoyed a lot, especially enjoyed HCGames (not just saying this because I'm applying, just because of the community) And now I am applying for this amazing server with an amazing community and a huge potential to grow more than it has in the past few months. : I believe moderators should have tact. I have a couple of recommendations for you. Staff Experience Number 1 TheArchon (Regular Factions) I was a helper on this server for a good 3 months where I experienced many different situations such as helping in TeamSpeak and also sorting many different situations in game, these things ranged from People spamming, using Caps and swearing, the rules on this server were very strict, Also I had to deal with lots of different people coming on the server and advertising. Easy to customize. After this I got promoted again due to one of the other owners resigning and moving on, this time I got promoted to Jr. Admin, where I then learned many different skills such as finding and identifying hackers and cheaters, I had to find them without any anti-cheat as the anti-cheat on this server was broken on SOTW, this was very challenging but we managed to ban around about 60 Hackers on SOTW with no Anti-cheat, this was an impressive amount as it was not a huge server and only got around a 100 players daily. I love you so much. And while the moderator needs to know them intimately, the members need to have them in mind as well. No coding. No coding. Restaurant revitalization fund application form. Upload your logo, choose fonts and colors, and integrate your form with 100+ third-party platforms in just a few easy clicks. The form is used to ensure that the school or organization is able to contact the student if their waitlist status changes. Analyze the results instantly with Jotform Report Builder, which turns submission data into visualized reports or send data to other accounts with 100+ free integrations. Build a digital escape game with Jotform! Integrates with Twitch and Discord. if message.guild: return Trump, Pope Francis, and fake historical events are one of the images that went viral and generate an influx of fake new accounts. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It can be difficult to find the right people to moderate your Discord server. I Played TheArchon for around about a year, I then moved to another Factions server called MineBlast which me and my faction played for around about 1 Season which was about 1-2 months I learned many different Minecraft skills in that time and how to PVP, Also I played PVP servers like PVPLounge and BadLion and Kohi within this time, I also played MineHQ KitMap, which then I learned about HCF and how much fun it is compared with Normal/Regular Factions. If accepted, the new moderator will have access to the moderator features of the Discord server such as kicking users for inappropriate language, banning users, and setting guidelines for a positive environment. A Discord role application form is a form used to evaluate candidates for a specific role on your Discord server. Easy to customize and fill out. You can ask them questions about community engagement, handling spam, abuse, and other such topics that help you understand how they stand out from the other moderators. This form will help you to document your experience and skills, as well as provide you with a way to showcase your talent to potential employers. Using it for the web? I love being staff, and if I got staff on HcGames I would feel as if it was my job and my responsibility to be in TeamSpeak every day and to be online the server helping everyone. This could however just be us not being in at the same time. FUCK. This way you can find outhow much they know about moderation. Then, complete the rest of the form and click on "Next". (Specify: personal use, moderation, etc. Free survey template for Twitch streamers. I just want to hug you forever. Completely reasonable and sufficient. My name is Mathew I am 15 years old I was born on the 19th of may 2001, I was born in the United Kingdom, and have lived in the same place, and same house for my whole life, I have multiple homes as I have a holiday home at the UK Coast. This form allows you to provide your credit information so that the landlord can determine your creditworthiness. Because we know its hard enough to keep track of everything that happens in a community. Moderators are those who perform basic operations such as editing, deleting messages, kicking people who violate the rules and regulations, etc. Download your collections in the code format compatible with all browsers, and use icons on your website. This form can be used to request leave for a variety of reasons, including:- To care for a sick child- To attend a child's medical appointments- To deal with a child's emergency- To take part in school activitiesThis form can be used to request leave for both full-time and part-time employees. A Discord Moderator Application Form is used by users to join a Discord server as an administrator and monitor chat activity on the server. Generally, copy-pasting text or an image anywhere is child's play. They compare what is going on within the round to the ruleset, and analyze how the round is playing to ensure that it is being played within those rules. How long have you played SS13? Could you describe your overall activity to me? Myself and the other individuals were unable to agree upon the governance of the affiliated Discord. This is useful if an application has an API endpoint that Zapier doesn't . Simply fill out the form and send them. And if you would like to embed your form in your website, you can easily copy and paste embed code in your website HTML. A nanny application form is a document that is used by individuals who are interested in becoming nannies. The difference between the discord staff application form and the discord mod application form is that the Discord Mod Application is only used to apply for a role that is a moderator in a community. | 0.24 KB, Python | The Best Friend Application Form is the perfect way to find your new best friend! Just build the form and embed it on your website to receive submissions then send it out by using an email. Manage gaming giveaways with a free entry form template. A Discord staff application form is used by a Discord server to recruit potential new staff members. I can record the bans if I need to. I find that talking to a player in TeamSpeak is much better then messaging them in-game so if necessary I will ask them to join TeamSpeak as it normally turns out it takes less time and is much more efficient to talk to them in TeamSpeak. I think that I would choose to change the internal position changing or recruiting responsibilities in staff already. Organize your collections by projects, add, remove, edit, and rename icons. Hiring new Discord staff ishard. Next, you need to enter your user ID. Go to My Forms and delete an existing form or upgrade your account to increase your form limit. 3) The xenophillic tendencies of the ISD is an issue that I think can only be solved within character, as it is only an in character issue. The first of the Discord staff application questions we've thought about is to ask prospective moderators why they think they're qualified for this position. Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server? A game with so many mechanics and processes, which are highly detailed, allow for a great roleplay environment. If you want to share your form and collect responses through your forms unique link, you can simply adjust privacy settings and copy-paste your form link anywhere. Community building, entrepreneurship, and new communities. To apply for this grant, restaurant owners will need to fill out this application form. Jumpstart with one of many ready-to-use templates and get to the work of collecting responses without bothering yourself at all. Source. Jotform Inc. If I was staff on HCGames I would put in Maximum effort towards the server and its future, I am all about working for that end gold and within Minecraft that gold ends at the end of the HCF Map and then it resets every SOTW, meaning that I am always striving to put the maximum about of effort into my job (being a staff member) I am not the best but I try. As stated within the interview I did not wish for it to impact the interview and don't wish that statement to be taken seriously at all. : Since Aug 10, 2014, How long have you played on Aurora: 995 days. Another of these skills would be listening to players, I felt that my server strived in that as I listened to the players vote, I used to create Straw polls of things that we may want to change or add which we came up with as a Administration team, but we would always consult the players opinion before making a descisen., you may ask how has this got anything to do with applying for HCGames, well in my opinion listening well is a huge skill that not many people can grasp straight away, and may not quite understand what they player is asking for example if they came in TeamSpeak saying they got insided and didn't explain it in a very good way, I feel as though with my past experience I would be able to help the player as I know what to do in certain situations that others may not. I will then ask them to open up their resource pack folder. Why do you play SS13? To moderate successfully we must remain unbiased, and seek an outcome that is beneficial to all parties involved. Integrates with Discord. I know the ins and outs of a lot of the minor mechanics. Simply select one of the readymade templates below and customize it to best meet your each and every need then embed it in your website or share it via social media, form link, or email invite to start accepting form submissions. How To Make A Mod Application.For Your Discord server. Find thousands of Mod Discord Emojis on Emoji.gg, our powerful emoji library makes it easy to find the best Mod emojis to use on Discord or anywhere else. Our advanced form designer allows you to change all design with an easy to use interface. A gaming caution report form is used by online gaming websites to report inappropriate behavior from players to moderators. Upgrade to save unlimited icons. Emoji.gg is a platform for sharing & exploring thousands of user submitted emoji for use on Discord, Slack, Twitch and more. A proper moderator will ensure your community is as close as possible to a 5-star experience for everyone on your server. But there are ways to make it easier on yourself, like hiring people to do the moderation work for you. Without needing to code a single line, you can simply create forms or surveys and customize its fields, design, and general options with just a few clicks through forms.apps intuitive form builder interface. A gaming clans application form is a form that is used to gather relevant information about players who are interested in joining a certain gaming clan. I am available. Then download the image of the Mod emoji using the download button and navigate to your Discord servers settings page. This icon has a gradient color and cannot be edited. Limited time only! Need help? For everyone to see what a leader I could be, my true colour. What should be included in the discord moderator application? Above all, the most important aspect of a moderator on Aurora is communication. This form is a fun and easy way to find out a little bit more about potential girlfriends and see if they are a good match for you. The Childcare Leave Application Form is a document that parents or guardians can use to request childcare leave from their employers. The name "Jotform" and the Jotform logo are registered trademarks of Jotform Inc. Sign up and read our latest newsletter with: Top profiles of founders using GPT-4 to ship faster. On Discord Academia you'll find more moderation-related content! A discord role application form is used to evaluate candidates for a role on a Discord server. Additionally, the form may also ask for references, as well as the applicant's availability. Keep track of player dismissals for your sports league. The first part of the exam requires you to provide your contact information. Here is a sample Indian Visa Application Form. : I enjoy ss13 because the mechanics is very vast. I am also all about working as a team to sort problems and to act professionally. You can share your forms in any way you like. A Twitch Moderator Application Form is used by those who want to become moderators for the popular social media platform, Twitch. Register teams and individual players for your gaming tournament. With our game-changing Gaming Forms in your item inventory, youll save time better spent doing what you love playing, watching, or creating video games! Easy to customize and share. MINI TOURNAMENT FOR A CAUSE They finally found out that its a minor corporation that is mentioned in the char preferences. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the. This information can then be used to determine if an influencer is a good fit for a particular marketing campaign or business objectives. Time to complete 3 minutes Eligibility The applicant must be a frequent and active user on the Discord server. It's one of this year's best buying choices. My parents abused me, every time I got sick they didnt treat me well, I would have died but I found 20$ on the ground and was able to buy treatment. Patent Application Form is used by inventors to patent their inventions. This form is used to request information about a student's waitlist status, such as their position on the waitlist, their current enrollment status, and their contact information. Integrates with Discord, Twitch, and more. Or maybe youd like someone with special knowledge of your community (like a wiki administrator) to take on the role of moderator, so they can step in when something interesting happens. You may get denied due to that. Using our Form Builder, you only have to drag and drop to add form fields, change the form layout and design, and more.