Persian (Farsi), 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. It may seem polite but nobody is going to laugh or be offended. Aya carte credit ghaboul mikonid. Its easy to get in your head and let your very active imagination do the work to get you that big O. ThoughtCo, Apr. Dirty talking stimulates these areas of the brain, giving you all the feels! Little_sajjad 1 yr. ago. I Vestiti: Italian Vocabulary for Clothing, Hotels and Villas: Vocabulary for Staying in Italy, 25 Things Every New Italian Language Learner Should Know, Handy Expressions and Uses of the Italian Verb Fare, M.A., Italian Studies, Middlebury College. When you text or say something inappropriate. Thinking about last evening is making me hot and bothered. This especially applies if a guy suggests raw dogging it (sex without condoms). See more ideas about funny education quotes, fun texts, comedian quotes. For the Sun, who scatter'd into flight The Stars before him from the Field of Night, . (khahesh mikonam ahesteh tar sohbat konid) Please say that again. /hr ru:z bish z ru:z-e- ghbl du:set da:rm v hr lhzeh beh ya:detm/. Gooreto Gom Kon. Surprisingly, the less used curse word is vaffanculo (fuck off!). LEARN FARSI WITH OUR WIDE RANGE OF COURSES. (may your hands not hurt), Response to This meal was delicious (may your head not hurt), This is not worthy of you (when handing a present or tip), Yes (in response to request, order) (lit. Useful information about the Farsi Adjectives such as days, time, Persian, and much more vocabulary and expressions with Linguanaut. Shogle man (moalem,daneshjoo,mohandes)ast, Man (bist o yek saleh,si o doo saleh)hastam, Sohabat bashoma jalebbood(azsohbat ba shoma khoshhal shodam). Just because the show is nearly over doesnt mean the dirty talk needs to stop! Is This Accurate? Can you ride me? Summer Trip to France? Mainly though the transliteration would be very helpful. (78%) (22%) Harum zadeh. Our favourite resources for learning Korean from scratch. and our Family Words | It can be a fiery experience for you both. I love it when you touch me [insert suitable body part]. 3. jn del-am. to make a [poor] impression, to embarrass oneself; (lit. Read More 5 Fresh Ways to Say Update in SpanishContinue. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Learning slowly, but well. Dirty Kasif. (See the link to the "dirty Persian" site below.) When words fail, sometimes all it takes is saying just one word. Try a dirty talk phrase or two to turn your love making into a toe-curling experience and drive your partner wild: Bite me! According to Vito Tartamella's article, a famous Italian jounalist, the most used Italian curse words are cazzo (fuck! Your order qualifies for free shipping. With this phrase, people express empathy and concern. Most are free, but some are paid (like books). Rest assured, talking dirty will only improve sexual activity! Cheghadr tool mikeshad ta be anja beresam? This is a very romantic term (but again, can be used for family and friends) meaning 'the life of my heart.'. The difference between countries is in how aggressive the negotiation is and the tone that it takes. Note that the first two terms are compound nouns or noun phrases. This includes ensuring your partner cant stop thinking about you! This content is accurate and true to the best of the authors knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional. ): to end in [excrement].fotterev.(vulgar) to have sexual intercourse.fottersenev.(vulgar) not to give a damn.fottutoa. ), Madonna (oh, mother! A Safe Option for Intimate Pleasure, Easy Coconut Oil Lube Recipe For A Sexy Time In Bed. (2023, April 5). ( : The Dirty Dozen) . 1) Ghorboonet beram = I will die/destroy myself for you. Choke me Moan for me 10 Dirty Talk Examples To Show Your Sexy Appreciation A word of advice: Before you unleash the somewhat shocking words and phrases on your new Italian friends, at least get to know each another with somebasic introductions. You go to a cafe with two of your besties, but another couldn't make it. to fart; (lit. Love making is a very sensual, intimate thing think about that as you talk, and youll sound irresistible! Tamil Phrases. Description. Fuck off, Piss off, Beat it. gap; For many, gap is often the first Afghanism they notice when talking in Persian with Afghans. Persian (farsi) Swear Words - Learn how to curse in Persian (farsi). Here are forty-five ways to dirty talk to your man. People will usually say this to you. After that, a conversation can go anywhere. Vitalize every inch of your being with an, 4 Proven Tips For a Fiery Dirty Talk Session. If you like the Farsi language, check out my other post on Owlcation, "Persian Words Every American Is Using Casually." But you need to use these polite Farsi phrases to survive and be respectful in day-to-day life in Iran (as well as Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and other places that speak Farsi). Japanese Boy Names. Dirty talking can seem like a lot, especially if its your first rodeo. Once things have scaled from foreplay to intense sexual tension, change up the dirty talk. How to Improve Organizational Skills at Workplace? It's like metaphorically leaving an empty place for someone as if they are there in spirit. ): face of a [buttocks].faccia di merdaf.a very despicable person; (lit. And, yes, I definitely used that phrase and got some big laughs! Copyright Language delivers many insights into a culture, particularly Persian. However, talking dirty to your partner can feel pretty intimidating, especially if youve never attempted it. Please touch me Please touch me here Can I kiss you? Farsi words for dirty include , , , , , , and . Wanna enjoy all the sexy goodness of hemp without the psychoactive effects of THC? Tamiz. Try a dirty talk phrase or two to turn your love making into a toe-curling experience and drive your partner wild: Invigorate your lovers lust with these dirty phrases of appreciation when youre getting hot and sweaty: Hot Tip: Heighten sensations with our deeply satisfying Coconu Intimacy Gift Set. http://www.irantravel.biz/travel/iran/persian_phrasebook.php Cookie Notice Learn how to say how are you in Arabic and how to respond to this question in Modern Standard Arabic as well as the most commonly spoken dialects Egyptian, Maghrebi, Gulf, and Levantine Arabic. Learning words and sentences in a new language during a trip is part of the experience. ThoughtCo. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So do learn as many Persian phrases as you can, but practise the to-and-fro of general greetings itll pay off. As with any language, there are many ways to talk about seduction, flirtation, a little naughtiness, and sometimes get downright raunchy in Italian. and our Because of the very nature of slang, this feature obviously includes expressions that some will find offensive. Similar to "hello" above, if you want to use the authentic Persian word, go with seps. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Tajik, Retrieved from https://www.thoughtco.com/italian-slang-dictionary-adult-f-words-4092445. "Italian Slang Dictionary: Adult 'F' Words." Meaning: Wish you were here. In Afghanistan, as well as among Central Asian Tajiks, 'to speak, to talk' is not harf zadan or sohbat kardan, but gap zadan.Unlike and , which are imported from Arabic, is a native Persian word that originally means . Literally: Dirty, Filthy It is defined as anything or anyone considered extremely filthy, dirty, or disgusting. An example of it, is a room filled with cat feces. I had found something similar on this subreddit but it was to a guy instead of a girl. Tell your lover your desires, how aroused you're feeling, what you like about their body, what you want to do to them, what you want them to do to you Once you're confident you can get more kinky and explicit. Snake poison You want your man to come home after work wanting to devour you. ) Good evening: Asr bekheyr! HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Our goal is to bring you closer to places and people that would otherwise seem foreign by providing guides to studying languages, understanding culture, and living in unfamiliar places. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Enjoy these Farsi expressions, but don't forget to bookmark this page for future reference. . I was wondering if anyone could help transliterate some of these phrases into English for me, and possibly also write it using the original alphabet because I do know Urdu which I know has extremely similar letters. How to Improve Social Intelligence Skills? Accounting Chapter 4. Originally published at https://makemeshake . to end miserably; (lit. In that case, the phrase is similar to kiss my ass., Be Kiram, sometimes abbreviated as BK, means "I don't give a damn." But coming up with things to say isnt so easy sometimes. With the right phrases, your man wont be lasting too long. Iranians love it when foreigners show interest in their culture. Phrase. Otherwise, you'd leave the door open for insults. Haleh shoma chetoreh? I cant stop thinking about what you did with your dick the last time we were together. So the first Persian phrases you learn should be about inviting people to do things before you do. how to become a school board member in florida ocean deck band schedule It means I wanna make you wet. You can also use it, to address a person who is disgusting. They will also go the extra mile to help and teach you how to pronounce words. Esm-e man ____ ast. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. as part of your dirty talk. Kir's literal meaning is penis. Credit Solution Experts Incorporated offers quality business credit building services, which includes an easy step-by-step system designed for helping clients build their business credit effortlessly. But it is really thanking the chef. But when an Iranian says ghbel nadre ,implying that you don't need to pay, you can use khhesh mikonam to insist. When it comes to dirty talk, its all about building the tension. Show interest in their culture. I really would appreciate any help. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Jsh khli (Her place is empty.) Download all the audio files (Zip format, 1.8MB). I can even say this to my own mother. Lucky for you, weve compiled the best dirty talk examples to add to your repertoire. Since Turkish is a phonemic language, Siktir is pronounced the same way as its written: S-i-k-t-i-r. It also provides terrific discussion since you'll continuously learn something new. Instead, The goal with dirty talk isnt just to throw sexy words around. Because of the very nature of slang, this feature obviously includes expressions that some will find offensive. So figure out whats an absolute no-no and switch them out for sexier terms. Another common greeting in Farsi is dorood (). Do you think you could get me off just by kissing me and touching my breasts? Most people say Hi, Hey, or some other variant. Need to update your language skills by learning how to say update in Spanish? Khaste nabashi 3. Read about Iran, ask questions, and see the miracle in your relationship. 1. Here are a few simple phrases and fiery questions to bring forth all the lust: When you and your lover do bridge the distance, you can put all dirty talk texts to work in real life. If you're just starting out with dirty talk, choose phrases you feel comfortable saying. Iranians are known for helping out and cheering when it comes to somebody trying to speak their language. It has no vulgarismI promise. This is especially true if youre in a long-term relationship. Good morning! Kurdish (Sorani), https://www.thoughtco.com/italian-slang-dictionary-adult-f-words-4092445 (accessed May 2, 2023). This means I earn a commission if you click on any of them and buy something. hale shoma chetoreh? "Italian Slang Dictionary: Adult 'F' Words." People use this phrase when something bad happens to someone. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It helps you get in touch with the street life and casual culture of a countryin this case, Iran. (Dont worry, the changes are very easy!). You dont need to wait until you see him to start talking dirty. I want you to tear my clothes off my body. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I love you more every day and I am always thinking of you. "The landscapers are coming over today to trim the bush." Image: Giphy 3. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. (wink emoji). When you laugh at them or make fun of them. Sobh bekheir Good afternoon! Armed with our dirty talk examples, youll be a pro at sexual communication in no time. This is where . Read More How to Use Anki For Language LearnersContinue. "Happy New Year" in Persian. 10 Funny Persian phrases. inf = informal, vinf = very informal I have a surprise for you tonight! Thats why in Persian bargaining youll hear phrases like Im sorry (bebakhshid, ) when saying something is too expensive, and Please (lotfan, ) or Kindly (lotf konid, ) when asking to reduce the price. Persian phrases. For example, in English, people dont often greet you with Hello. Salm is probably the most routine way to say "hello," in Farsi. Vulgarism is an undeniable aspect of all languages. Do you like that? But since it's an Arabic-rooted word, some Iranians opt to use the authentically Farsi "dorud". Italian Slang Dictionary: Adult 'F' Words. So, were here to rescue you by showing you the different ways you can dirty talk to your man. Mullah Nasreddin. Do you like that? Read More Korean Language Resources Our Favourites / What We UsedContinue. The goal with dirty talk isnt just to throw sexy words around. Cookie Notice This page provides all possible translations of the word dirty in the Persian language. (See our full guide to the differences between formal and informal Persian.). Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Thats what were trying to show in this list of Farsi phrases: colloquial phrases people actually say that sound a lot more natural. And no, I'm not proud to be your swearing teacher. Farsi (also known as Persian) is an Indo-Iranian language spoken in the countries of Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and in minorities in a few other countries. This is an older, more traditional greeting that means "hello." If you're greeting someone who is entering your home, you might also say Khosh amadid! Filippo, Michael San. ), coglione (idiot!) Expletives, off-color phrases, euphemisms and more. Youll hear it all the time, and you can use it and get a smile! The word befarmaaid () is the most useful word to learn in Persian. Khhesh mikonam You're welcome, or Please, I insist. Here are some funny expressions commonly used by Iranians and other Persian speaking nations: List: 1. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Happy birthday to you! rahfeesecarter. Come here and lick my pussy I want to taste your dick Your dick is huge Fuck me Yes, I like that! But Persian quickly devolves into an escalating spiral of pleasantries, with no rival in any language to my knowledge! Read more to see how to say no in Spanish in 8 different contexts. If I was with you right now, what would you do to me? Or are you in a long-distance relationship? "That teabag was actually better the second time around." Image: Giphy 2. Why dont you come over? Also don't forget to check the rest of our other lessons listed on Learn Farsi. Your order qualifies for free shipping But that doesn't stop native speakers from casually offending each other on a regular basis. Dirty talk is an excellent prelude to sex (hi, hot foreplay!). The conventions I use to are as simple as possible, and are like this: Intonation is more difficult to get, but thats why we always recommend tutors. Like "Wake! I've been trying to find phrases to say to my Afghani girlfriend, who speaks Farsi (Dari), to be able to talk dirty to her to either have a good laugh or impress her. Here are all the ways to say update from verbs, nouns, and expressions. Pashto, Used in a sentence: "Merci, ghorboonet beram!" = "Thank you, I'll die for you!". The art of dirty talking is one of the ways you can make your man feel more wanted and desired. Information about Persian | How to use it: Iranians can't go anywhere without mentioning that someone's place is empty. When Persians greet each other, they often put on a smile and exchange at least two to three pleasantries, seemingly drawing from an arsenal. The most important ones are Welcome: khosh aamadid ( ). Here is what I want to say: You make me cum so hard and so many times, I love feeling your muscles, they're so hot, I want you to pin me down on to the bed and tease me a lot. to fart; (lit. Omniglot is how I make my living. These earn you points! . The AMAZING dirty words that will make him worship you like a goddess of sex and pleasure (phrase 4), 27 proven ways to have him eat from your hand and smother you with affection, The most intimate things Aries WANT their partners to say, but NEVER admit it (phrase 6), Weve even gone ahead and broken down our phrases into categories for you to use at different times; some, you use before you meet up with your man, some, you use when things are heating up and the rest, you use during intercourse. Latin alphabets for Persian | Siktir: Everything About a Turkish Cuss Word in Farsi. Need a quick cheat sheet on all the dirty things? Tower of Babel | Farsi is spoken by around 100 million people across the world, It is the most widely spoken language of all. (kheily) Mamnoon Thank you (very much). Persian Quotes. It has equivalents in other languages, like je vous en prie in French or itfaDDal in Arabic (with variants in pronunciation). This phrase can be a simple answer to "thank you.". . Esme shoma chieh? eye), Goodbye (variant, means God is the preserving), very, really (including as a question, another variant), Inviting someone to eat food or to serve themselves, When giving something to someone, like money or a phone. I'd like to rent a car Mayelam yek machin ejareh konam . if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',160,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-omniglot_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'omniglot_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',160,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-omniglot_com-medrectangle-4-0_1'); .medrectangle-4-multi-160{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:15px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:15px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. to talk dirty, so youre comfortable doing it on the regular. Nothing gets a person going quite like a round of dirty text messages or phone sex. 32 terms. My name is ____. Join our editorial mailing list for weekly easy-to-read insights into language, culture, and distant destinations. English-Farsi Phrasebook with Useful Wordlist. Clean Tamiz. Many languages are like this, so if you come from a background of speaking French for example, you might see a few of these phrases and think that sounds familiar. Details matter. halet chetor? Persian Discuss this dirty English translation with the community: ): turd head.fare l'amore, all'amorev.to make love to.fare ariaexp. The stories involving Mullah are always witty, philosophic and have something to learn from. (mishe ahesteh tar sohbat konid) . 1. Who gives a damn?fuori come un balconedrunk. Consider consulting a sex therapist to shed the load off your shoulders and pave the way for better sexual health. 15 terms. But due to its negative connotation, its best to avoid it altogethereven when referring to male genitalia. It's written as / / and is mainly popular with young boys. Phrases and daily expressions have a very important role in Farsi. http://www.anvari.org/iran/Information_about_Iran/Learn_Some_Common_Persian_Phrases.html While the genital area is a vital pleasure-driven organ, the brain is even more powerful. Most of the time, Bokhoresh (in Farsi //) stands for suck my di**. Grab my ass I'm so wet right now Come for me Touch me everywhere I want you to go down on me until I tell you to stop. Whether you're sexting or talking dirty IRL, here are some phrases to try: "I want you so bad." "I've wanted you all day." "You smell so good." "I've been looking forward to this." "You look so sexy right now." "You always know how to turn me on right away." 3 Don't think of it as a performance. A Comprehensive Persian-English Dictionary: Including the Arabic Words and Phrases to be Met with in Persian Literature, Being, Johnson and Richardson's Persian, Arabic, and English Dictionary, Revised, Enlarged, and Entirely Reconstructed: Author: Francis Steingass: Edition: reprint: Publisher: Asian Educational Services, 1992: ISBN . It's like saying that the primary meaning of "boy" means "catamite" because it's one of the words in "pleasure boy." Obviously, the "pleasure" changes things a lot. Persian has many ways of expressing the same thing: there are variations on politeness, on abbreviation, and on colloquial/standard pronunciation. Ghorbne shom ( ) Literally meaning "your sacrifice", this expression is an example of Persian taarof, or Iranian etiquette, and a sign of politeness. Talking dirty has many benefits for your love life. . Many native speakers won't admit to being familiar with all of these phrases, but chances are most of them have heard or used at least one. Wanna know the easiest way to have a frolicking good time in bed? Meaning. . Results of search English Persian (vulgar) taken advantage of, damned.fregarsenev.(vulgar) not to give a damn (diabout):Me ne frego dei suoi ordiniI don't give a damn about his orders;E chi se ne frega? Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Man baraye kar inja hastam/man baraye tatilat inja hastam, This is nonsense! Mazandarani, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Some dirty words can sound harsh and derogatory, especially if youre a woman. (C'mon, don't act like you've never dropped an F-bomb.). Originally published at https://makemeshake.com on February 14, 2019. It can be a fiery experience for you both. Trust us; youll elicit the response you want (i.e., driving your lover absolutely wild!). Filippo, Michael San. So be mindful of how youre sitting, standing, or lying back. http://www.jahanshiri.ir/fa/en/index-vocab.html, Dari, The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. 8 Ways to Help Keep Your Child Focused and Engaged in Online Learning. Dirty. Theres more detail on these persian phrases below. Siktir is a Turkish cussword meaning "Buzz off" or "get lost.". Don't stop! ): to have kittens.fare un peto/una petaexp. (! ! (Psst well also share a handy cheat sheet to walk the talk!). Persians also utilize Kir as a slang word when someone is exceptionally loud. Salam dooet e man How are you? Now, by "talk dirty with your friends" I do not mean sleep with your friends or stay friendly with the people you sleep with (although I'm not not endorsing . The noun part (Kos) is Farsi slang for the vagina. /taval.lodet moba:rk!/. Do you want to feel my body against yours? and our And since many people venture to Italy to dine on its amazing cuisine, a smart traveler will learn a fewphrases related to dining out and food. Im dying to watch you play with yourself. ): a face of [feces].faccia di stronzof.a very despicable person, a bastard, a son of a bitch; (lit. Aya mitavanam e-maile shoma ra dashte basham, Shoma ra doost daram(polite form)tu ra doost daram, Man lahjeh daram(manzoor in ast ke shoma nemitavanid begooid ke man irani hastam, Shoma lahje nadarid(manzoor:lahjeh shoma shabihe mast). Ossetian, Arabic Phrases. ): to make a fart.fare una figura di merdaexp. Luckily, in Persian its not weird to be too formal unless youre talking to a little kid (which is unlikely) or your best friend. Even if youre 15 years old and you think I dont need this to banter with my friend, if you meet their parents, knowing politeness phrases will blow them away. Where are you from? Get regular posts on language learning, global culture, and distant destinations. Some other contexts in which Persians might Kir you: Pronounced as it's written, Kir is not a cuss word in the technical sense. to throw up, to barf one's guts up; (lit. Then,Try CBD Oil as Lube for deep sexual satisfaction! This also applies during role play. Below is a list of Italian slang words and phrases not found in standard texts that range from suggestive to downright vulgar. and merda (shit). With our list of 22 common Farsi words and phrases, you can start off strong and communicate easily with locals. Its to understand. 181 likes. Farsi Phrases - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. If youre just starting out with dirty talk, choose phrases you feel comfortable saying. Wanna have sex tonight? So, aim to sound sexy by lowering your voice. I can deadlift a motorcycle, speak nine languages (including at least one that will surprise you), and know one great card trick. Adventure traveller, language nerd, and coffee addict. If you want to be on his mind all day long, well, use some of these phrases to kick start the foreplay. ): to make a stink.farsi bello(a)v.to doll oneself up.farsi una cannato have a joint.fessov.(vulgar) silly, stupid, foolish, idiotic;fare il fessoto play the fool.fessacchione/an.a [complete] idiot; (lit. Talking dirty will put your fantasies and thoughts into perspective, making way for steamy sex and. 5. Once you're done with the Persian Phrases, you might want to check the rest of our Farsi lessons here: Learn Farsi. What is your name? How are you? Bokhoresh, which literally means "eat this," implies irritation or indifferencedepending on the context. We adore this set because it comes with all 3 of Coconus all-star lubes: The Water-Based, Oil-Based, and Hemp Body Oil. In the above examples, Ive kept the tone an appropriate balance, as formal as possible without being awkward. Read More 12 Ways to Say How Are You in Arabic + ResponsesContinue, I would like to learn more phrases that arent so common, too. All rights reserved. . I really like it when you ride me like that You're so sexy I really wanna put my dick inside you Keep going! It comes in a convenient single-use packet, so youll always have the good stuff at the ready. Congratulations! For more information, please see our Heighten sensations with our deeply satisfying, Make your oral sex sesh even more orgasmic with. Find more Farsi words at wordhippo.com! If you want to keep the dirty talk going, which you totally should, then try some of these lines. Move your hips more Just like that You're such a sexy thing I can't get you out of my mind. Now it's time to give a look at the following list showing the most common . If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via PayPal or Patreon, or by contributing in other ways. You could take turns to see what you enjoy. If not, it'll look unnatural and that's not a turn on. It carries the same meanings as Kos Nagu but is slightly less offensive. Kir (in Farsi //) as a response means shut up. With it, the speaker implies what you just said or did was unpleasant. Ive been very bad. The goal is for both of you to achieve the best orgasm ever. Privacy Policy. I need to feel your lips against my [insert body part]. 14 terms. Talk dirty with your friends. Continue learning! Been trying to find good resources online for some dirty phrases to be saying to my Persian guy to impress him (or make him laugh atleast) during or leading up to sex to get into the mood, and I was wondering if anyone here can help translate what I want to say into Farsi with English spelling (because I'm not Persian and can't read your alphabet). Ill be wearing (attach a picture of your sexy lingerie). Random question my girl really likes when I speak to her in farsi even though she doesnt understand, I was wondering if anyone got any advice on phrases that sound romantic (doesnt matter what it says) lol, [Help] some sexy sounding phrases to tell my non persian gf, Scan this QR code to download the app now.