You'll get there. Because my love for you is ridiculous Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms. Wow. Hi. Do I look like I'm kidding? Disneys Alice in Wonderland JR. Join the revolt in this Broadway Junior adaptation of the Tony Award-winning hit! My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible. Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane? But I put my heart aside, and I used my head Incredible! That's smart. Just my mom doing what she does best. M? Hey, I found the wand. I'm rotten to the core , Call me a schemer A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up. No! Its (RIDICULOUS!) My love for you is ridiculous You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? Let's not let there be a next time, okay? That we have so much in common already. My dad will just get me a new one. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal! JR. is an ideal first pick. With simple musical harmonies, an accessible story, unisex casting and flexible costuming options, this crowd-pleasing production is also as hassle-free an option as you will find. I'm really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning. Down to the bone No. Share About the author If you have school staff who are new to directing performances, Honk! Just (RIDICULOUS!) Yeah. A new show will be terrorizing your stage soon! On the right When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. %PDF-1.5 There are three different ways to Stream: - Live-Streaming: Sell tickets and stream a live event in real-time. And when youre ready, choose the song that you feel most comfortable with from the list below. Or so I thought. It Says that we need one tear of human sadness. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. Okay. I feel so useless Perhaps this is just review for you. I dream of you everyday Uh, uh, just give me one second. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. That's true. Who are you kidding? Yeah? Oh. THE ADDAMS FAMILY ABRIDGED OR LA CAGE AUX FALSE A "Broadway Abridged" Script By Gil Varod SCENE: THE LUNT-FONTANNE THEATRE, WHERE OVERBLOWN MUSICALS "THE LITTLE MERMAID" AND "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST" CROAKED. Well, I'm 16. % Well, more like 20 years ago. No! And your heart ignite! Two sprays and he'll be out like a light. Then you should thank your lucky stars that you were born the girl you are I met this girl that rocked my worldv You probably have all the friends you need though, huh? Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. Hang on, you're about to meet us. JR CAMPER 2 Down here! No, no, no, no. This is a nail-biter, folks. Double chocolate chip, do you want one? And this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly. We learn how to get back up Boo. Your worst nightmare What? Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that Whatever it is. Start a chain reaction They are guilty of unspeakable crimes. If only, yeah Yeah. Make any sense? You! Love is not weak or ridiculous. The team's a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean. Do you love me? Just ask Snow White. It's yours. Descendants The Musical Orpheum Video 664 subscribers 168K views 2 years ago Check out this awesome Disney Descendants Audrey Doll: https://amzn.to/3YA54xe I love this Descendants 3 Aisle of. Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. Feeling the power, let it all out I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. And as an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Let's set it off! , Set it off, set it off, set it off Ha! Disneys Alice in Wonderland JR. is a great choice for a production for the youngest grades in your middle school. Yeah. Don't know what I'm feeling Just the most important food group. Yeah. Yeah, you know what? Right, Bennyboo? . Forget about it. This is between you and me, mother. Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and why are you all looking at me like that? "I'm snow white." Come on. s got it alla cultural icon of a child heroine, hook-tastic songs students will adore singing and an important history lesson on the Great Depressionall rolled into one classic and caring musical. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews. Mirror, mirror on the in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand stand? Look at you, look at me Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. Let it go. (To the left!) Ah oh I need to buy more material. And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. Author Hugh Lofting wrote the celebrated childrens novel. Never let it stop! Look how beautiful. I can see it. Broadway Junior has all the ingredients you need just add kids. Evie. Shrek the Musical JR. What drama teachers say: Vocabulary learning has never been so much fun, or so perfect for the stage. My spell come, darling. I gotta know which way to go In Auradon. You all will be up in the balcony. Well, the wand's not here. In her own way. Pardon me. The musical/transcript < disney's descendants: The musical script pdf plants project for school descendants: Top posts may 5th 2020 top posts of may, 2020 top posts 2020. 3, 2, 1, Uh! Picking the production just may be the hardest part! << /Contents 53 0 R /MediaBox [ 0 0 612 792 ] /Parent 69 0 R /Resources << /ExtGState << /G3 62 0 R >> /Font << /F4 63 0 R /F5 64 0 R /F6 65 0 R >> /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text /ImageB /ImageC /ImageI ] >> /StructParents 0 /Type /Page >> You know what? Jay, It's me! I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island. 1. And to make matters worse, she has invited the Beinekes to their home for dinner. , Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise If your students, especially the girls, can use some social-emotional learning, the heartwarming musical. Don't believe me? Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Long live evil! Chad! And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals. Ah, always loved that name. I have something for you. The story takes place in a modern school setting, making for easy sets and costumes. And we'll provide the rest You guys get to know each other and just, you know, come find me when you're done, okay? Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance? I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe in you I believe, I believe, I believe I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses! You know, like your mother, Cinderella, without the ratty dress. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains.". Oh, ah! Is this just a dream? That girl's mother. I feared something like this would happen. Dude, meet Carlos. Get out of the kill zone! Now we're gonna be evil it's true never gonna think twice . I'm rotten to the Let's bounce. It's cute. Did you know that it's true 3. Unless It's leather. Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. I just really want her to be proud of me. Hook. You keep listening to your heart. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! Perfect fit! So I don't need your pity date. No way out. A strong and plucky Annie and brash (but lovable) Warbucks provide fantastic female and male leads. Forget about it. The fantastic settings will turn your school auditorium or gym into a living fable. The breath! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all. Source: collegian.csufresno.edu You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents. Yeah. I'm Ben. It's Jane, right? Get off me! Okay! The irrepressible comic strip heroine takes center stage in one of the world's best-loved, award-winning musicals. Well, that's what a team is different players who work together to win. What a team! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) I never knew (Who knew?) Hey. Evie, oven. I know. It doesn't have to look scary. We got to set it off! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. Daughter, hear me, help me, join me won't you sing along , Yes spiteful that's nice Oh How awful. This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. Read for Free and Listen Along A Note On Casting And Culture Share About the author C. You turn it over to the proper authorities. Oh, no. 1. Guys! That's okay. Even villains love their kids. There's something I'd like to say. When we were spreading evil and ruining lives. 52 0 obj It doesn't make me happy. In addition, there are lots of pop/Disney/energetic vibes in most of the songs below in order to match the style of the show. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years. I really don't know that much about you. All rights reserved. Posted at 20:02h in fincas for rent in cali colombia by what is a fr robo dog worth in adopt me. "Better Together (Prelude 1)" - Ben Well, did I mention Welcome to my wicked world You sure I can't see you before that? You know what? Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king. Hi! Well, If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop. 51 0 obj Grammy, I don't think you want to be talking to this girl. It's a wild and beautiful fire What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals. I'm on level three. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Technically yes. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. Ohay, Ohay Hey! But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. I believe in you << /Type /XRef /Length 68 /Filter /FlateDecode /DecodeParms << /Columns 5 /Predictor 12 >> /W [ 1 3 1 ] /Index [ 48 37 ] /Info 61 0 R /Root 50 0 R /Size 85 /Prev 140557 /ID [] >> If I hadn't completely struck out? 53 0 obj Annie JR. Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone The safe. Come on! No magic. Disney's Descendants The Musical is available on ProductionPro! Dance till your heart is wild and free Dr. Doolittle JR. Jay, great jump, great leap. Vocabulary learning has never been so much fun, or so perfect for the stage. And fyi, your dog is stuffed! Come on! I was able to pull the libretto from them because they had it available as a free read. Now we have to go to school tomorrow. Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are. << /Filter /FlateDecode /S 231 /Length 175 >> Easy on the blush. Jay! And do you thank me? Well, of course she does. Cmon gimme a sign Ideas, Inspiration, and Giveaways for Teachers. The musical/transcript < disney's descendants: Carson dellosa publishing company inc. If only I know one thing, young lady. To something new, something brave from the east to the west. But what is happening with Jane's hair? He passes to prince Ben. Come on. I never knew (Who knew?) The characters of Dr. Seuss are vast, making this musical perfect for schools that would like to assign a special role to every participant. The musical script pdfi am become death destroyer of worlds song admin march 19, 2018 sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Gird your loins! I can't let her down! Mal Bertha. Yeah Am I crazy? The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. She is the worst villain in the land! We would love to hear all about it in the comments! Carlos, you've never actually met a dog, have you? The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire. Read for Free and Listen Along 01 Overture Share 1/24 Watch on One-Act made Easy! Even when it isn't easy. Oh yeah The wide range of parts also makes this a great choice for multiple grade levels. Behind me, E! xY0}W0YKdJa-PBLVe3ID.AwS% ^4_?_EF=[O^Gr: g*!A8>c-gknCpZ\?5pw& w{OgsQM]%r-L Is this just a dream? stream "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair.". The doors of wisdom are never shut. Stop! No, I will not. You had me at prince. Should I let my heart keep listening? I told you that I loved you. Its (RIDICULOUS!) Let's just say we don't get a lot of belly rubs. And take up positions along the kill zone. Not only with students but also with parents! Be our guest! Magic mirror, not so close. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Thats if your heart just isnt in it Not like your mom with her wand. Am I right? Join MTI and Broadway Media in celebrating 20 years of #Hairspray. Let's go for a swim. And by that, I mean just leave it. Closer. Don't you wanna be evil like me? You are so smart. I choose good, you guys. We got to set it off, My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! But let me shout it out Its asking for a clear description yet it wont let me just make it cle Allen Gonzalez - CA World History B Tier 2 Credit 3 FF, Protein Synthesis Review 17.1 17.6 interact, 4U Chemistry Final Practice Exam- Grade 12, CC #2 The Bicameral Congress Crash Course Government and Politics #2, Elements of Intercultural Communication (COM-263), Health and Illness Across the Lifespan (NUR2214), Web Programming 1 (proctored course) (CS 2205), Advanced Care of the Adult/Older Adult (N566), Clinical - RN Concept-Based Transition to Professional Nursing Practice (RNSG 1263), Organizational Theory and Behavior (BUS5113), Pre service firefighter education and training (FSC-1106), The United States Supreme Court (POLUA333), Statistical Methods and Motivations (STA 296), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), 3.4.1.7 Lab - Research a Hardware Upgrade, Chapter 15 Anxiety and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders, Fundamentals of Nursing 9th Edition Taylor Test Bank-1-10, (8) Making freebase with ammonia cracksmokers, Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 8e Morgan, Townsend, EDUC 327 The Teacher and The School Curriculum, Analysis of meaning and relevance of History from the millennial point of view, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. The story of an extraordinary girl who dares to take a stand and change her own destiny. Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Yeah. All right, all right, let's do it! You can make it happen Akiho! Evie. Let's set it off and rock this beat I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head. Leave it like you found it! Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled. Give me the wand! Ah oh, if only What drama teachers say: The enduring 1970s musical cartoons (Im just a bill, yes Im only a bill ) that teach kids social studies and history are now a show full of musical lessons that the student performers teach their audience. Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. Based on the popular Disney Channel Original Movies, Disney's Descendants: The Musical is based on the Disney Channel Original Movies and features the hit songs from the films. Uh, well, not very much. Fairy godmother. It's time to set this thing off Theres usually a spot on the audition form asking if you are open to being in the ensemble or accepting a different role. Inside and out. We all mess up but that's just the way If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? 101 JFK Parkway | Short Hills, NJ | 07078 | (973) 921-5500, Brought to you by Music Theatre International. The musical song list including song titles, associated characters and recommended audition songs. Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. It's so good to finally meet you all. #mtishows #youcantstopthebeat #hairspraymusical #goodmorningbaltimore. Be our guest! The musical script pdfi am become death destroyer of worlds song admin march 19, 2018 sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Oh, no, no, no. My book. How is everyone? So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Disneys worldwide phenomenon is taking Broadway Junior by (snow)storm! Like what you see in the mirror, shout , Oh yeah! I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? I mean, you had a crush on me. I believe, I believe, I believe He's gonna attack you! I, too, have a fascination with fairy godmother's wand. Copyright 2021. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen. With everything you got! Let's set it off! So heres our list of audition songs for Descendants, broken down by character. Part romance and part twisted fairy tale. Be our guest! Yeah. She has a TESOL drama certificate, a BA in theatre, and has worked and interned with Broadway and Off-Broadway theaters. Stealing candy, Mal? You feel me? Don't blow it. Jay! So Im a flirt Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Mal! Where I come from It's, "prepare to die, sucker!" Get ready, set it off, And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you. Do you have an upcoming audition for Disneys Descendants? I'm rotten to the Rotten to the core Discover "A Whole New World" with this magically updated version of the Academy Award-winning Disney classic! People used to cower at the mention of our names! I'll see you tomorrow. Oh, I can't. Uh-uh. So, how about a tour? 49 0 obj To be our guest Dont want to go another minute Audition Songs We kinda got this all wrapped up here. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future.". Your mother is mistress of evil and I've got the poster parents for goodness. I forget. I know It's time to say good-bye What world does she live in? If thats okay (Hey!) I could find the way to who I'm meant to be And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will! I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Aint got your back And now, we invite you to relax, ALADDIN JR. Music by Alan Menken Lyrics by Howard Ashman, Tim Rice and Chad Beguelin Book by Chad Beguelin Based on the Disney film written by Can I please see a remote? The name's Jay. I know. Visit @broadwaymedia to learn more. It's fine dining we suggest! Long Beach, CA, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent 2020. Let's set this off! Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. 16? No! She's funny. The Award-winning animated film and stage play comes to life in this romantic and beloved take on the classic fairytale. I mean, yeah, do this. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave. I call that raw talent. Evil dreams. If only, yeah Uh, yeah, yeah. And they're sweet Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes? You will use this to take out the driver. Hey! I gave you a second chance. I have nothing to wear, of course. it's time to get up on your feet and dance .