The owner and staff are great people. In this article, well take a look at the best and safest way to aim a pistol, so you can try it out next time youre at the range. Their Range is dark & older & the air system really could use an upgrade. We are in building H, Suite 6. 92% of travellers recommend this experience. Delray Shooting Center, Delray Beach: See 6 reviews, articles, and 3 photos of Delray Shooting Center, ranked No.47 on Tripadvisor among 47 attractions in Delray Beach. We are a Class III Dealer and have the largest selections. What hotels are near Delray Shooting Center? Have been going here for almost 2 years the staff is very helpful even if you are not ready to buy their range is modern and well ventilated. Eye & Ear protection is $1.50 and targets are $0.50 2.50. You will love this place! The owner and staff are great people. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The range has recently been refreshed and is beautiful. I dont think our inventory has ever been refereed to as decent before. I cannot say enough good things about how I was treated from start to finish. I have been to all the local stores this one has everything I need. 92% of travellers recommend this experience. ***In order to rent a firearm you must be in a group of two or more people and show proficiency, if you are alone and want to rent a firearm you must show that you already own a firearm to rent one. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Delray Shooting Center is the home of all quality gun brands. ABOUT US CLASSES & COURSES SCHEDULE COVID19 BEGINNER CONCEALED WEAPON CLASS (3 HR) Thank you for the kind words. Turn Left at the first light onto Wallace Drive. Resorts near Delray Shooting Center, Delray Beach on Tripadvisor: Find 24,840 traveller reviews, 6,329 candid photos, and prices for resorts near Delray Shooting Center in Delray Beach, FL. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hello thank you for the review. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable salesman. Thank you for that. How to Edit Your Delray Shooting Center Online Free of Hassle. The prices are kinda expensive though. Delray Shooting Center is a locally owned business that has been in the same place for over 27 years. We can help you decide on an appropriate firearm based on your individual needs and abilities BEFORE you buy. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable salesman. read more, Extremely helpful and knowledgeable salesman. If you are by yourself and would like to rent a gun you will need to take an instructor in the range with you. Being from Mass, it can be intimidating going to the range. Delray Shooting Center (Delray Beach) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. 1505 Poinsettia Drive, Suite H. Delray Beach, FL 33444. Taking a shot should always be done with two hands, if possible. COVID update: Delray Shooting Center has updated their hours and services. But living in Delray Beach now, these guys make you feel at ease and more like an adult if you know what I mean. The grounds have been established since 1934 and are situated just 13 miles north of Telford in the heart of Shropshire. Beginner Class: $200 (Ammunition not included). Have been going here for almost 2 years the staff is very helpful even if you are not ready to buy their range is modern and well ventilated. You will love this place! The Delray Shooting Center is conveniently located just off I-95 at the Linton Blvd exit (#51). more. read more. Delray Shooting Center 4 7 #5 of 13 Fun & Games in Delray Beach Shooting Ranges Closed now 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About We are an indoor shooting range. Mike answered all our questions and took all the time we needed. DELRAY SHOOTING CENTER (Delray Beach) - 2023 What to Know BEFORE You Go. But living in Delray Beach now, these guys make you feel at ease and more like an adult if you know what I mean. If not, then a $5 co-pay is required per visit. All minors (under age 18) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Shooting Range; About Us; Classes; ATF E FORM 1 GUIDE; Shop; Blog; Contact (561) 265-0700; DELRAY SHOOTING RANGE. The expert staff can help you find the perfect pistol to suit your requirements and . A great exercise to find out your natural point of aim is to assume your shooting position and close your eyes. One way to choose your point of aim is to focus on your natural point of aim. Please see range rates below for further information. DSC is well stocked with Pistols & Revolvers & of course ammo. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. This course is taught by appointment only. You also want to make sure you concentrate fully. Our Florida concealed carry course will provide you with everything you need to apply for the Florida Concealed Weapons or Firearms License. I will go back and back again! We offer three state-of-the-art shooting ranges. | Profile, Source: Delray Shooting Centers For more information, contact Delray Shooting Center via their website. DELRAY SHOOTING CENTER. 97% of travellers recommend this experience. We rent .22 and 9mm carbines for novices. 1 hour of dedicated time with an instructor to cover basic skills, target skills, maintenance of your firearm. The range has recently been refreshed and is beautiful. Great friendly service. Looking for a Silencer, SBR or Machine Gun? The guys here are also pretty nice. Delray Shooting Center 193 reviews Claimed $$ Gun/Rifle Ranges, Guns & Ammo, Firearm Training Open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated a few days ago See hours See all 34 photos Write a review Add photo Andy " Location & Hours Suggest an edit 1505 Poinsettia Dr Ste H Delray Beach, FL 33444 Get directions Amenities and More Masks required Read more. People interested in reserving a spot in a shooting class at Delray Shooting Center can learn more about what classes are available as well as the schedule by checking out their website. Hold the gun with your dominant hand and place it high on the grip. Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM. View Website. About Delray Shooting Center This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. 50ft, 8 position and 75 foot, 7 position pistol range. This will give you an idea of where your natural point of aim lies. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 1 2. This class will provide you with everything you need to apply for the Florida Concealed Weapons or Firearms License. The site is wholly owned by the National Rifle Association (NRA). It's really refreshing. (You must have experience in order to use the range or rent a firearm. The best place to practice is at the gun range, At Delray Shooting Center you'll find 15+ pistol lanes where you can perfect your pistol aiming technique. 1505 Poinsettia Dr Suite H, Delray Beach, FL 33444-1272, $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly. West Midlands Shooting Ground, Shropshire. Already purchased a gun? The prices are kinda expensive though. I have been to all the local stores this one has everything I need. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Travel 1/3 of a mile on Wallace and Turn left onto Poinsettia Drive. Very professional and helpful, I will recommend them They are very knowledgeable and they will guide you to the best purchase for your need ! If for whatever reason you cant find the gun youre looking for, then let a member of staff know, and theyll do their best to locate it for you. I will go back and back again! If youve never used a pistol before then, its worth learning how to aim it properly before doing so. ***All ammo shot in our rentals must be purchased here. Shooting Ranges in Delray Beach Enter dates Filters 2 Attractions Traveler favorites Paint & Pottery Studios Playgrounds Movie Theaters Sports Complexes Game & Entertainment Centers Bowling Alleys Room Escape Games Shooting Ranges 1 place sorted by traveler favorites Clear all filters 1. How Often Should I Visit A Shooting Range? I think that's the law in palm beach county. 1505 Poinsettia Dr Suite H, Delray Beach, FL 33444-1272, Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly. Open 7 days a week for your shooting enjoyment! The best part is you practice and become more efficient and comfortable with your firearms! We can help you decide on an appropriate firearm based on your individual needs and abilities BEFORE you buy. I am in awe at the unprofessionalism that occurs here, a firearm store/shooting range of all places! Call 561-265-0700 for information or to schedule an appointment. 1 hour of dedicated time with an instructor to cover advanced skills, like drawing from the holster and clearing malfunctions. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. New Years Eve 10-5 1505 Poinsettia Dr Suite H, Delray Beach, FL 33444-1272, $ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly, My experience with Delray Shooting center. We offer the largest selection of guns available in South Florida as well as access to our gunsmith service. Already have your carry permit and are ready to train for some real-life situations? The prices are in line or better then the other local gun stores. The shooting ground has a network of well-maintained paths leading to 80 plus stands, boasting over 200 clay pigeon traps. Christmas Day Closed Delray Shooting Centeris a locally owned business that has been in the same place for over 27 years. ONE OF THE LARGEST SELECTIONS OF FIREARMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA Conveniently located just off I-95 in Delray Beach, Delray Shooting Center is a locally-owned family business with over 27 years in our current location. I could easily blow through $100 in less than an hour. Delray Beach, FL -- (ReleaseWire) -- 03/17/2023 --Delray Shooting Center, serving the Delray Beach area, offers a range of shooting classes to help beginners learn how to shoot safely and help long-term shooters to fine-tune their skills and their accuracy.Whether new to shooting entirely, new to a different kind of gun, or hoping to learn from expert marksmen, Delray Shooting Center is a . 50ft, 8 position and 75 foot, 7 position pistol range. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. We can work in many custom options to your firearm based on preference and creativity. Available by appointment (per hour). This class will provide you with everything you need to apply for the Florida Concealed Weapons or Firearms License. We rent firearms to parties of 2 or more with previous firearms experience. 100% of travellers recommend this experience. Delray Shooting Center 4 7 reviews #5 of 13 Fun & Games in Delray Beach Shooting Ranges Closed now 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About We are an indoor shooting range. more. Whether new to shooting entirely, new to a different kind of gun, or hoping to learn from expert marksmen, Delray Shooting Center is a training shooting range that offers a wide selection of shooting classes in Delray Beach. info@nationalshootingcentre.co.uk 01483 797777 Bisley, Surrey, GU24 0PB. You have to buy ammo there. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Delray Shooting Center is conveniently located just off I-95 at the Linton Blvd exit (#51). Very professional and helpful, I will recommend them. JRS DELRAY SHOOTING CENTER, LLC DELRAY SHOOTING CENTER 1505 POINSETTIA DR #H-6, DELRAY BEACH FL, 33444 Claim this FFL Note: FFL Scope has provided you the following links to identify Federal Firearms License numbers both expired and current. Have been going here for almost 2 years the staff is very helpful even if you are not ready to buy their range is modern and well ventilated. I am in awe at the unprofessionalism that occurs here, a firearm store/shooting range of all places! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. No attitude, no bs, just do business. Bring them in and let us restore them to their rightful grandeur. My sales/gun consultant, Jason, took his time, answered all my questions and concerns and helped me choose the right gun that was within my budget. This club is obviously the place to be, so get your calendar out and make plans to visit it soon. What restaurants are near Delray Shooting Center? Mike-, No questions have been asked about this experience, Paint & Pottery Studios Lessons & Workshops, Delray Shooting Center, Delray Beach: Hours, Address, Delray Shooting Center Reviews: 4.5/5. The prices are in line or better then the other local gun stores. HOME; Being from Mass, it can be intimidating going to the range. Factory ammo is available for purchase in almost every caliber. All of the staff members are cocky, rude, and unhelpful. The CCW class can take 2 hours but you must be able to prove competence and safety in loading/unloading and shooting your firearm in order to take this class. REQUIRED FOR EACH VISIT OF A MINOR (UNDER 18yrs. I cannot say enough good things about how I was treated from start to finish. The whole experience is easy, relaxed and more enjoyable! Less than 30 minutes from downtown West Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale. We are an indoor shooting range. 96% of travellers recommend this experience. Hotels near Delray Shooting Center, Delray Beach on Tripadvisor: Find 37,780 traveler reviews, 6,307 candid photos, and prices for 1,056 hotels near Delray Shooting Center in Delray Beach, FL. This has got to be one of the worst business I've ever set foot inside of in my life, and I've traveled the globe. You can also find every type of gun in stock on the webstore so take a look and find the perfect firearm for you. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Take three deep breaths to erase your muscle memory, then stop breathing, open your eyes, and check the relationship between where you have aimed naturally and the center of your target. But living in Delray Beach now, these guys make you feel at ease and more like an adult if you know what I mean. Monday Friday 10AM 8PM We stock every pistol from highend to entry model. Shooting classes can help long-time gun users to improve their accuracy when they shoot, use accessories and equipment that will help them up-level their game, and get feedback on their shooting skills everything they need to personalize their training. Come shoot in style in our indoor shooting range with 15 Pistol Lanes and Two Rifle Lanes. Mike answered all our questions and took all the time we needed. Shooting Ranges Near Boca Raton. Delray Shooting Center. Sunday 11AM 6PM, *Range closes 1/2 hour prior to closing time, Thanksgiving Day Closed Email | Web The highest quality ammo at the best prices. Pricing - CCW Class: $100 Beginner Class: $200 (Ammunition not included). No attitude, no bs, just do business. When you're looking for a new gun, you want to make sure the brand, type of gun and the store you purchase from are reputable and with Delray Shooting Center this couldn't be easier. I've been coming to this range as long as I can remember. I have been to all the local stores this one has everything I need. Christmas Eve 10-5 Choose from brands such as STI Guns, Nighthawk Custom Firearms, Wilson Combat, Knights Armament, Noveske, Q, Agency Arms, and many more. Shop Now Shop Now Shop Now Shop Now Shop Now Before you take classes, here are some steps you can follow: Before you even think about shooting a gun, youre going to want to make sure youre base is steady. You may also want to look intogun safety classesto really refine your pistol technique. Bill Boyds Tackle, Gun Shop . When youre looking for a new gun, you want to make sure the brand, type of gun and the store you purchase from are reputable and with Delray Shooting Center this couldnt be easier. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Very professional and helpful, I will recommend them. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The owner and staff are great people. My experience with Delray Shooting center. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Posted Friday, March 17, 2023 at 10:14 AM CDT - Permalink. You have to buy ammo there. "If you really want to improve your shooting, it's important to do more than just watch some videos online," says a Delray Shooting Center representative. Cranes Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas, The Ray Hotel Delray Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, View all hotels near Delray Shooting Center on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Delray Shooting Center on Tripadvisor, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Delray Beach, Hotels near Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens, Hotels near Pineapple Grove Arts District, Hotels near Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport (FLL), Hotels near West Palm Beach Intl Airport (PBI), Motels near West Palm Beach Intl Airport (PBI), Motels near Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport (FLL), Hotels near Hair Design Institute - Boynton Beach, FL, Hotels near St. Vincent de Paul Regional Seminary, Hotels near Cambridge Institute of Allied Health & Technology - Delray, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Deerfield Beach Campus, Game & Entertainment Centers in Delray Beach, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Delray Beach, Historical & Heritage Tours in Delray Beach, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals in Delray Beach, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Delray Beach, DELRAY BEACH LUXURY TRANSPORTATION: Tickets & Tours. Ready to get your permit? It's really refreshing. Ammo is on the expensive side, but never purchased a weapon there. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We stock Red Dots and Magnified Optics from every reputable manufacturer. But living in Delray Beach now, these guys make you feel at ease and more like an adult if you know what I mean. Delray Shooting Center 7 Reviews #5 of 13 Fun & Games in Delray Beach Fun & Games, Shooting Ranges 1505 Poinsettia Dr, Suite H, Delray Beach, FL 33444-1272 Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Save "Excellent service and communication" "Great experience." Read all 7 reviews X6054ZBpaulg 1 AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE & SELECTION! Warrior Gun Range . What restaurants are near Delray Shooting Center? Great friendly service. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Delray Shooting Center 4.5 8 reviews #5 of 13 Fun & Games in Delray Beach Shooting Ranges Closed now 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Visit website Call Email Write a review About We are an indoor shooting range. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Its almost impossible to aim with both eyes, so you need to make sure you aim with your dominant eye. The best part is you practice and become more efficient and comfortable with your firearms! more. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Thank you for the kind words. Their Range is dark & older & the air system really could use an upgrade. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable salesman. Buy knives by browsing through our hundreds of products. Hit enter to search or ESC to close. You can never have too much ammo. 1505 Poinsettia Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33444 Directions. Thank God it's only a mile and a half from my house. From I-95 take Exit 51 Linton Blvd East. It's really refreshing. The Sportsman Gun Centre is "THE" UK's largest gun shop, mail order and internet company, supplying to both trade and retail markets. Advertisement Police said the 23-year-old man shot himself Wednesday morning at the. This has got to be one of the worst business I've ever set foot inside of in my life, and I've traveled the globe. Your dominant eye presents a more accurate picture of your surroundings than your other eye and usually will align with your dominant hand. Established in 1998, The National Shooting Centre offers the largest range complex in the world, within a major centre of population. 92% of travelers recommend this experience. My sales/gun consultant, Jason, took his time, answered all my questions and concerns and helped me choose the right gun that was within my budget. Delray Shooting Center: My experience with Delray Shooting center - See 7 traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Delray Beach, FL, at Tripadvisor. Saturday 10AM 8PM holster and position options) and guide you through the basics of utilizing your firearm under stressful conditions. "If you want to learn how to shoot accurately, this is the place to be." We appreciate your support. Their Range is dark & older & the air system really could use an upgrade. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I could easily blow through $100 in less than an hour. Save. Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms of Service | Report Abuse, Delray Shooting Center Offers Shooting Classes, Copyright 2005 - 2023 - ReleaseWire LLC. Buy knives by browsing through our hundreds of products. The range has recently been refreshed and is beautiful. You will love this place! Looking to buy a gun? +15612650700. AMAZING 10 year old birthday party! Delray Beach, FL 31 contributions. COVID19 BEGINNER CONCEALED WEAPON CLASS (3 HR), Range closes 30 minutes prior to closing time. No, problemtake your choice from our large selection of rental firearms including fully automatic machine guns. Not every item is listed on our site. DSC is well stocked with Pistols & Revolvers & of course ammo. We also have an excellent selection of used guns for sale if youre looking for a firearm within a particular budget. Open 7 days a week for your shooting enjoyment! Search for: Follow Us. Delray Shooting Center Shooting Range in Delray Beach Open today until 8:00 PM Make Appointment Testimonials 4 months ago This was my first experience, I came in and this is where I have to give a shout out to Eric, pure class and professionalism. One of the best Guns & Ammo, Consumer Goods business at 1505 Poinsettia Dr H, Delray Beach FL, 33444 United States. We appreciate your support. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dont own a gun, just in town visiting, or trying to decide what to buy? Originally founded in 1971, the Sportsman Gun Centre has gone from strength to strength to its current position as the UKs number one destination for game, clay, rifle and airgun shooters . Thanks for being in our area. Many rifles, carbines and shotguns can be Raced Up with better after market furniture. Even if youve shot a pistol a few times, it can never hurt to get a refresher on how to aim a pistol correctly. Ammo is on the expensive side, but never purchased a weapon there. 96% of travellers recommend this experience. Hello thank you for the review. Purchasing our ammo is required when renting any of our firearms. ColbyCameron. The guys here are also pretty nice. The centre is located near the village of Bisley in Surrey from which it takes its colloquial name "Bisley ranges". Delray Shooting Center (Delray Beach) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Fun & Games, Shooting Ranges. Whether youre after a home defense gun, a rifle for the range or a personal handgun youll find whatever you need at Delray Shooting Center. Eye & Ear protection is $1.50 and targets are $0.50 2.50, *Shooters may bring their own ammunition, but tracer or incendiary rounds are NOT ALLOWED. Ammo is on the expensive side, but never purchased a weapon there. Nexus Shooting. If you do not have any experience we offer lessons by appointment) Shooters may bring ammo to the range, however no tracer ammunition is permitted. Thank you for the kind words. Members can bring guests into the rifle range at $25 per guest. Make sure youre wearing appropriate ear protection so you have nooutside distractions. For information regarding the content of this press release please contact the media relations contact listed above directly. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable salesman. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Mallorca. A pistol has a front sight and a rear sight. Thank God it's only a mile and a half from my house. No attitude, no bs, just do business. Great friendly service. Search . COVID update: Delray Shooting Center has updated their hours and services. The whole experience is easy, relaxed and more enjoyable! PRIVATE INSTRUCTION Looking to buy a gun? The beginner CCW class is 4 hours long and will give you the gun training you need. The best place to practice is at thegun range, At Delray Shooting Center youll find 15+ pistol lanes where you can perfect your pistol aiming technique. Delray Beach, Florida Locations 1505 Poinsettia Dr Ste 6 Delray Beach, Florida 33444-1272, US Get directions Employees at Delray Shooting Center Inc Caleb A. Fonte Bernstein Sales Specialist. Membership is required to access the rifle range. FLORIDA CONCEALED WEAPON COURSE (1 HOUR1), FLORIDA BEGINNER CONCEALED WEAPON CLASS (2 HOURS). Travel 1/3 of a mile on Wallace and Turn left onto Poinsettia Drive. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Most of the time its mouth on the floor with people saying they have never seen more guns in one place. The prices are kinda expensive though. Old) With an adult (over 21yrs. Shop Guns, Ammo, & Knives | Delray Shooting Center Delray Shooting Center is the home of all quality gun brands. My sales/gun consultant, Jason, took his time, answered all my questions and concerns and helped me choose the right gun that was within my budget. Pretty much anything you can dream of is in stock and ready to own. Although models of pistol can differ from range to range, the standard grip is usually the same. Very professional and helpful, I will recommend them. If you are by yourself and would like to rent a gun you will need to take an instructor in the range with you. This has got to be one of the worst business I've ever set foot inside of in my life, and I've traveled the globe. We also stock every type of HandGun from Revolvers to Semi-Automatics, a broad range of Rifles from Single-Shots to Lever Action or if youre more of a Shotgun fan youll find everything from Pump Action Shotguns to Semi-Automatics and Over Unders. Thank you for that. Knives for every use, outdoor, camping, and survival knives. I will go back and back again! Mike answered all our questions and took all the time we needed. Christmas Opening Hours. From I-95 take Exit 51 Linton Blvd East. Proceed to the end of Poinsettia Dr. Look to your right. The National Shooting Centre is the UK's largest shooting sports complex, comprising several shooting ranges as well as the large "Bisley Camp" complex of accommodation, clubhouses and support services. Knives for every use, outdoor, camping, and survival knives. Children permitted. What hotels are near Delray Shooting Center? Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Less than 30 minutes from downtown West Palm Beach or Fort Lauderdale. With our research and investment into the latest lane technologies, weve created one of the finest shooting experiences in the industry. Hotels near Delray Shooting Center, Delray Beach on Tripadvisor: Find 14,161 traveller reviews, 6,349 candid photos, and prices for 540 hotels near Delray Shooting Center in Delray Beach, FL. I will go back and back again! Thanks for being in our area. The range has recently been refreshed and is beautiful. It covers the three basic rules of gun safety, basic operation of a revolver, basic operation of a semi-auto pistol, the different types of ammo, and defense shooting tactics. Thank you for that. If you are a group and have no experience and would like to rent guns and use the range you will need to take an instructor into the range with you for safety reasons. Our Advanced Concealed Carry course will give you the gun training you need to prepare you to carry a handgun and react to potential threats. Dont own a gun or just in town visiting? I cannot say enough good things about how I was treated from start to finish. You can never have too much ammo. Have been going here for almost 2 years the staff is very helpful even if you are not ready to buy We are an indoor shooting range. Review of: Delray Shooting Center. Increasing confidence and building good habits from the start can create a strong foundation for a lifetime of safe shooting.