Only yellow color available, thoughts on this low profile long reach 3ton? With a lift range of 5" to 18 ", this jack is versatile and reliable. I don't have two Jacks so my tactic for lifting the car is left side (slide in a ramp), right side (slide in a ramp), lift the rear from the diff. Last edited: Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019 #2 Ricoman Full Access Member Joined Feb 23, 2019 Posts 826 IMHO, it is the Daytona "super duty" version that is advertised most differently from the rest because of the upgraded hydraulic seals, magnet filtration, and the 3 year warranty. Visit the Daytona Store. Innovative hydraulic pump system with internal magnetic filtration for extraordinary pump life. With precision-welded steel construction and heavy-duty rust-resistant hardware, the new Daytona jacks have an industrial-strength powder coat finish in competition orange that adds a sporty look to any shop or garage. https://www.facebook.com/AutoBodyRepairNetwork/, https://www.instagram.com/ptenmagazine/?hl=en, https://www.linkedin.com/company/40735491/, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxBEkpoYgmG0r34_B3mOr4Q. Super duty has a 3 year warranty, long reach has a 90 day warranty. This thing is one of the best investments I made. This was worth an extra $40 to me if I'm already looking to pay $200. by Ricks Garage, Daytona 3 Ton Professional Steel Super Duty Floor Jack Review by Real Tool Reviews by Real. Very pleased with the product, sturdy & well made. Harbor Freight is well-known for being cheap in terms of product pricing and, oftentimes, cheap as it relates to product quality. After comparing the specs between the Daytona Super Duty jack (Low profile design lifts from 3-3/4 in. youth basketball tyler, tx. Torin Big Red 6-Ton Double-Locking Jack Stands, Our review ofPittsburgh 3 Ton Low Profile Floor Jack, 7 Best Air Compressors For Your Home Garage, Best Floor Jacks That Are Actually Made In The USA [2022 Review], 7 Best Cordless Impact Wrenches for Changing Tires in 2022, 7 Best Car Lifts for Home Garages, Including Affordable and Premium Models, Best Refrigerator For Your Garage in 2022, 6 Best Cordless Electric Ratchet Wrenches, 7 Best Mechanics Creepers for Comfortable Work Under Your Car, 10 Best Automotive Paint Gun For Beginners in 2022, 10 Best Floor Jacks for Amateur and Professional Workshops in 2022, 5 Best Gas Garage Heaters to Keep You Warm This Winter. I watched a couple of videos and read some online comparisons where some felt the $200 one was more advantageous to the super duty due to possible longer reach, lower height (3.25" vs 3.75"), higher lift (24.25" vs 23.125") and smaller lifting pad that swivels. May 24, 2021 daytona super duty vs long reachmatt kuchar club distances. and yellow super duty comes with 3 year warranty, Long Reach only 90 days. I added the base plate to both my old Pittsburgh 3 ton steel jack and the 2 ton aluminum jack and I can swap the extension between the two as needed. I think they do sell a long reach version of the Daytona jack that might have a chance. Ever. #Harborfreight #Longreachjack #DaytonajackI chose the Daytona Low Profile Long Reach Heavy Duty 3ton Floor Jack (DS300LR) over all other Harbor Freight Jacks. How to Find a Short Circuit with a Multimeter: A Detailed Guide, Best Multimeter for the Money Our Top Picks, Dewalt 204 Piece Mechanics Tool Set Review, Best-in-class 3 Ton Professional Steel Jack is built to work longer and faster, Innovative hydraulic pump system with internal magnetic filtration for extraordinary pump life. I bought the Daytona Super Duty one and will see how much clearance it has under my stock ZCP m3 later today. They may also contain some four-letter words that arent tool and other content thats not appropriate for children. Daytona debuted in September 2016 with its Professional 3 Ton Super Duty Steel Jack. 5 Best Sanders for Car Paint Removal At Every Price Point, Best 1/2 Cordless Impact Wrenches For Professionals and DIYers, 7 Best Portable Car Jacks to Keep In Your Trunk (2022 Review), How to Assess If Your Garage Ceiling Is High Enough For A Car Lift, Best Off-Road Jack to Lift Your Truck on Challenging Terrains, Best Tire Changers for Amateurs and Professionals [2022 Review]. I needed a new floor jack and figured I might as . Then once it's up in the air pick it off the ramps from the front center point and lower it on to the 4 jack stands. Amazing clearance with a long reach and high lift. Its low-profile design can lift from 3" to 24". StowAway Hitch Tightener, Anti-Rattle Stabilizer for 2" and 1.25" Hitches. The same factory produced both floor jacks. Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 636 Location los angeles. Its low-profile design can lift from 3 1/4" to 24 1/4". I cannot see anywhere a better jack close to this price range. Along with its lifting height of just over 23 inches, makes this jack a very versatile addition to your garage. Choose Color: Yellow. If your car is lowered, low profile is best. One of them, the Daytona 3 ton low-profile professional rapid pump floor jack is highly recommendable. I was hesitant to purchase this jack and do not regret it at all. TEKTON 3/8" Drive Impact Screwdriver Set (7-Piece) | 2905, Rockwell JawHorse Portable Material Support Station RK9003, Black and green, Makita MAC5200 3.0 HP* Big Bore Air Compressor, Weller 40W Digital Soldering Station -WLC100, VIM Tools HBR3 Double Ended 1/4" Hex Bit Ratchet, Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics, Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world, Post your own photos in our Members Gallery. Thanks, [Long Reach] (https://www.harborfreight.com/automotive/jacks-jack-stands/floor-jacks/3-ton-long-reach-low-profile-professional-rapid-pump-floor-jack-green-64785.html), [Yellow Super Duty] (https://www.harborfreight.com/automotive/jacks-jack-stands/floor-jacks/3-ton-low-profile-super-duty-rapid-pump-floor-jack-63183.html), Edit: Also my mechanics buddies say they went with the Yellow Super Duty because it was ASME/PASE 2014 certified. Now on the other hand Snap-On might only buy 100 units of their jack from a manufacturer and can only get them for $200 a piece since they are buying less and then of course they have the snap-on name so lets jack it up several more hundred dollars. a song in the front yard literary devices; the owl house fanfiction protective eda; kohl's credit card payment; Blog Post Title February 26, 2018. The 3 Ton Steel Low Profile Long Reach Floor Jack has the widest lift range and longest frame of the Daytona lineup. 2022-06-23 14:44:41 . Before you say that in no way can a Harbor Freight floor jack be as good as a big-brand floor jack, you may want to consider that the well-known tool-truck brand Snap-On sued Harbor Freight a few years back, accusing the company of selling floor jacks that are substantially identical to those sold by Snap-on for about 3x more. michigan state coaching staff; to 24-1/4 in., ideal for low-profile vehicles to trucks and SUVs. I am pretty sure someone knows someone who has the club membership, I have the predecessor to the daytona low-pro. Kristi. Share your product experience to help others, Get 10% Off Your Entire Purchase When You Open a New Account, Get our best deals and latest news delivered straight to you. It seems the Harbor Freight Tools Daytona jack is made of comparable quality to that of the Snap-On one. I didnt even have a hard time with my lowered Subaru STI because of my body kit. although it doesn't have quite the reach as the Daytona it only weighs 63 Lbs. The jack does have built-in load limiters with a bypass valve to protect the pump if an overweight load is attempted. Awesome! Im not affiliated with Harbor Freight Tools and they didnt sponsor me. Or is the larger pad a benefit in most situations? In its first year of service most consumers havent had many complaints about theres failing. Is It Safe To Put A Car On 4 Jack Stands? Its low-profile design can lift from 3 1/4" to 24 1/4". With its long reach and 3-inch minimum height, Pittsburgh Automotive's 3-Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low Floor Jack makes getting to those points a breeze. The 3 Ton Steel Low Profile Long Reach Floor Jack has the widest lift range and longest frame of the Daytona lineup. At 77 pounds, it's easy to maneuver around the shop, and its universal joint release provides precise load control in any handle position. The new HF Daytona super duty lifted the sides up with ease. A. ajchien. When compared to a specific Snap-On brand floor jack, this floor jack is almost identical. 0. daytona super duty vs long reach. The Daytona floor jack is considered a low-profile floor jack at just 8-7/8 high but has a maximum lift of 23-1/8 (its minimum lift is 3-3/4). Long reach and extra-low profile reaches under most performance cars. The one above is a good option, I went with the yellow super duty one as it is pretty much the same as the Snap On. and our RAPID PUMP lifts your vehicle to working height in just 3-1/2 pumps. These jacks are both made in China and Snap-On has never manufactured there own lift equipment. Im doing this for you guys out there. The 3 Ton Steel Low Profile Long Reach Floor Jack retails for $189.99. And we can sell them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you. For the ultimate convenience, bolden comes with pre-attached waterlines, and all mounting hardware is included. I've been super happy with it as long as I'm not trying to lift it up into my truck(that thing is heavy! Purchase options and add-ons . bitbucket workspace vs project vs repository; sarah ferguson journalist; mr amos sedgefield community college; derek underwood autopsy results; difference between non voluntary and involuntary euthanasia; does blood type affect covid vaccine side effects. Having 4 SUVs and even a large motorcycle, this thing lifts so easily and the max height is perfect for trucks, and the low 4 profile perfect for cars. Cookie Notice Top 5 Low Profile Floor Jacks Reviewed 2019, The Best Jack Stands That Put Your Safety First 2019, Cheap Tools Friendly for DIY Weekend Mechanics. ALL Daytona jacks come with the 3 year warranty. Published by at February 16, 2022. Contoured steel wheels and casters roll smoothly with less surface area contact for exceptional mobility. Lift capacity of up to 6000 lb. 2023 Endeavor Business Media, LLC. They may also contain some four-letter words that arent tool and other content thats not appropriate for children. Anybody have an opinion on the Daytona 3 ton super duty jack vs the 3 ton low profile long reach jack? The 31-1/4 long x 12-1/2 wide floor jack is constructed of thick powder-coated steel and weighs in at around 104 lbs. Dual piston RAPID PUMP technology lifts most work loads in just 3-1/2 pumps. The 3 Ton Steel Heavy Duty Floor Jack features the exclusive Rapid Pump dual parallel pump system that lifts effortlessly with fewer pumps. I decided to buy the Yellow Super Duty jack when I learned that Snap-On had sued Harbor Freight over it. In fact, well probably be buying one or two more. But, they are likely built by the same factory making them nearly identical jacks minus some cosmetics. With a lift range of 5" to 18 1/4", this jack is versatile and reliable. This is my first floor jack, purchased so I could work on my F150 at home. daytona jack comparison. The handle is also knurled and has a foam guard to protect the vehicles finish. Committee: House Agriculture: Subcommittee: House Agriculture Subcommittee on Nutrition, Oversight, and Department Operations: Related Items: Data will display when it becomes available. And the lifting arm's shape offers plenty. The 3 Ton Steel Heavy Duty Floor Jack features the exclusive Rapid Pump dual parallel pump system that lifts with fewer pumps. The 15% off any item (including floor jacks) coupon is a better deal unless you're getting a really cheap jack. 95. You can add the pro eagle extension to your aluminum jack to add some height and versatility. Since most vehicles have the jack-point behind the engine, it makes the job much easier. The front wheels measure 3-1/2 in diameter and 2 wide and do not swivel. They are all really good jacks.I also got . You shouldnt need to use too much grease or too often, so lube this jack only when things start getting stiff. Once the pump handle is securely tightened in its clockwise position, reaching maximum working height only requires about 4-1/2 full strokes (all the way down, all the way up, four-and-a-half times). No not exactly, Harbor Freight isnt making jacks for Snap-On or vice versa. Lift height of 3-1/3 in. Its very plausible that Chinese manufacturers such as Torin, Sunex or Shinn fu to name a few are making jacks for both Harbor Freight and Snap-On which means they could be sharing components with many of the other popular different brands out there. $28999. Maintaining the Daytona floor jack is a simple ordeal, as there are easy-access grease fittings in the lift arm pivot, handle socket, and the front wheels to keep things running smoothly. I also compare this jack against two other jacks. Thats plenty for almost any home garage applicationcars, trucks, SUVs. Daytona has introduced a new lineup of 3- and 4-ton jacks. I bought it for the higher reach, not the low pro. ), thoughts on this low profile long reach 3ton? According to BizTimes, back in 2016, Snap-On sued Harbor Freight for selling the Daytona FJ3000 alleging that Harbor Freight copied a patented design of their popular floor jack. I upgraded to the red Pittsburgh one. $329.95 $ 329. I'd lump the remainder of the Daytonas and Pittsburghs together and only differentiate them by price, lift height, and frame shape/sizes. I have the 2.5 for years and it works great but might get the 3 at some point for the extra 1" of lift. Lowering the jack is nice-n-smooth. We have invested millions of dollars in our own test labs and factories, so our tools will go toe-to-toe with the top professional brands. I looked at many jacks, even some of the better rated ones out there. We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. And we can sell them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you. SNAP-ON FJ300 at $1015 Save $725.01. DAYTONA 3 ton Long Reach Low Profile Professional Rapid Pump Floor . The 3 Ton Steel Low Profile Floor Jack retails for $129.99. Expanding its offerings of professional duty floor jacks, Daytona has introduced a new lineup of 3- and 4-ton jacksavailable exclusively at Harbor Freight Tools. $499.99. Note: Specifications are approximate and subject to change. The 4 Ton Steel Floor Jack retails for $179.99. I have an older 2-ton version that they don't sell any more, but the dimensions are the same as the current 3-ton version and I'd recommend it. Harbor Freight Tools recently came out with the Daytona 3-Ton Floor Jack; and its nearly identical in every way, so much so that Snap On even sued them for copying their design. Vehicle Service Type: Car, Truck: Material: Alloy Steel: Load Capacity: 3 tons: Maximum Lifting Height: 24.25 Inches: The Daytona 3 Ton Floor Jack is one such tool, in our and many others opinion. A sub-reddit dedicated to Harbor Freight and reviewing their tools. Go ahead and tell them about the Menards and YellowJacket models and their differences vs. the Daytona Super Duty. Again, you should not need to do this too often. With a lift range of 41/4" to 20 1/2" and just under 100 pounds, its rugged construction is built to lift quickly and easily. I'm leaning towards the Long Reach but looking for some input on why I should go with one or the other. I actually have both mentioned and I just got the new Daytona aluminum racing jack because it matches my race car and it's a ton lighter. Daytona 3 Ton Super Duty Steel Jack, is designed to outlast other car jacks at more than 5,000 lift cycles, the 3 Ton Super Duty Steel Jack, available exclusively in distinct racing yellow, beats the competition in both features and price. The Craftsman aluminum jack and the Larin Steel Jack.