More: Is history about to repeat itself with Kate? I'm sorry I haven't been around more.Kayla: It's all right. Days of our Lives Wiki. No one but Jada realizes that Talia's story doesn't add up. Lets wait and see. Please. But now, she's replaced Alex's name with Harris' and decided that it's his fault Bo got shot because he didn't tell Hope that Bo was brainwashed. Jada realizes what Talia told Rafe isnt true. Later in the foyer, EJ and Nicole praise each others performance. On June 9, 2021 it was announced Its not your fault, Chanel says. This flip-flopping is not doing her any favors. Rafe points out they dont have any evidence tying her to this. When Stephanie teased Chad about his nine lives, he told her that he wanted to spend all of them with her. [21] When confronted by Nicole, she reveals that Taylor was telling the truth about her arrest. Gabi and Stefan wake up in bed together at the DiMera mansion. The second fantasy was even worse because it seemed real. That shouldn't be ignored because the cops don't yet know why she'd do such a thing. Gabi will help streamline the company by eliminating as much waste and inefficiency as possible. To learn that, Eric suggests they figure out who the intended target was. It's all right. WebDays of Our Lives is an American television soap opera that was first broadcast on November 8, 1965. A guilty-looking Talia watches as Paulina comforts her daughter. More: How Philips return could shake up Salem. Days Of Our Lives Spoilers Johnny DiMera Broke His Brides Heart Days of our Lives Spoilers: Chanel Dupree Worries for Ex-Husband. Days of Our Lives skipped the drama of people waiting to see Bo in favor of a bittersweet family reunion by Bo's bedside. Days of Our Lives spoilers say Chanel will be furious when the news of Talias guilt is exposed, so stay tuned for updates on the rocky road ahead. The following is a list of characters that first appear in the show during the 2020s, by order of first appearance. WebFamilies in: Days of our lives actress Raven Bowens View source Raven Bowens is an actress and producer, known for All Rise (2019), Future Man (2017) and Insecure (2016). Jada says theyre working on it. Chanel is young and naive, so I can give her somewhat of a pass for wanting Sloan immediately arrested and even for her ridiculous plan to use Alex to get evidence. Do you think their second kiss might follow their destroyed bakery dream? WebChanel Dupree is a character from the soap opera Days of Our Lives, portrayed by Precious Way. Her visit to see Alex comes as quite the surprise to Chanel. | Knowing about her sister's deceptions, Nicole plays it nice with Taylor asking her to remain in Salem but to stay away from Brady. dh 4 days ago. At the station, Jada and Rafe compare interview notes. Tags. I mean, you know, when I lost my hearing I let him help me. Days of Our Lives (DOOL) spoilers tease that Allie Hortons (Linsday Arnold) comfort of her best friend and sister in law Chanel Dupree DiMera (Raven Bowens) will turn into way more in an upcoming episode of Days of Our Lives! She's been tormenting them for months, vowed revenge, and recently swore publicly that she intended to make their lives a living hell. Abe enters, furious over no arrests being made in the Sweet Bits debacle. Melinda won't rest until she gets her version of justice. The week of May 1-5 will bring an analysis of the microchip video and speculation about where Kate might be now. It would make more sense if Colin were blackmailing Talia into helping him than for him to be her secret lover, who she pretended to break up with as a pretext for coming to Salem. And more importantly, it would have changed nothing if he'd told her the whole story. After some scam drama with Paulina Price (Jacke Harry) plays out, Chanel will be able to focus on her future again. Lets talk about a shocking lip lock and how DOOL might get there. Days of Our Lives (DOOL) spoilers for the next two weeks, May 1 to May 12, tease that the search for Kate Roberts Brady (Lauren Koslow) will officially get underway. Lucas made Taylor his pawn in his quest to get Nicole, turning her into a model to prove to Nicole that any "new' face gets old quickly. In fact, Talia actually seems to like Chanel and based on her guilty expressions, she feels bad about how the drugged biscuit fiasco could affect Sweet Bits. Your turn, Days of Our Lives fanatics. Be sure to tune in to DAYS every weekday to see how everything In a buildings hallway, Talia knocks on a door. Kayla: I'm just glad I could be helpful to someone.Hope: Wanna talk about it?Kayla: It's fine, really. [20] In an attempt to make an effort, Quinn introduces Taylor to his mother Vivian Alamain. Hope dreamed that Bo awakened, called her Fancy Face, and asked her not to get the doctor because he didn't want to be away from her. She says Chanel will be okay, and that shell see him tomorrow. Yes, Harris waited for an episode before telling Hope to go to the villa and neglected to mention that Bo was there. Allie Tells Chanel About Johnny - Days of Our Lives Allie tells Chanel that she saw Johnny kissing Gabi on Days of Our Lives during the week of 1-24-22. A Hysterical Hope Passes Out When Bo Is Pronounced Dead and Steve Consoles a Devastated Shawn, Talia's Motive For Drugging the Biscuits Is Revealed While Chloe and Xander's Friendship Takes a Surprising Turn, https://tags.remixd.com/player/v5/index.js?cb=%%CACHEBUSTER%%, Exclusive Days of Our Lives May Sweeps Preview: Nicole's Secret, Kate's Fate and Good News for 'Xarah' Fans, 50th annual Daytime Emmy nominations announced. The character was reintroduced in 2011, by former General Hospital actresses Natalia Livingston and Tamara Braun, the latter of whom also portrayed the character of Ava Vitali on the same show. 2023 TV Fanatic When Paulina steps away to take a call, Chanel reveals she probably cant keep Talia as an employee. [15] Unable to deal with the guilt of her feelings, Taylor makes it clear to EJ she will not enter into an affair with EJ because of her sister. Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold) cheated on Tripp Johnson DOOL daily spoilers hint Chanel Dupree (Raven Bowens) still has feelings for Allie Hortons But in Taylor's mind, she wants to save EJ and show his redeemable qualities." The Bo/Kate encounter ended precisely how I thought it would, with Bo shooting into the air and ordering Kate to run away so he could pretend he'd killed her. [20] Quinn promises to protect Taylor and her secret. To distance herself from the DiMeras, Taylor took a job in marketing at Titan, a move that EJ does not support. Chanel bemoans Sloan succeeding in her plan to ruin her. See if you agree with our picks for best and worst of 2023 so far in the photo gallery below. More: Dick Van Dykes on his way to Salem. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Maybe I can't change your mind, but I know someone who will. WebChanel Dupree and Allie Horton is a popular couple from soap opera Days of Our Lives . So does this Johnny/Wendy/Tripp nonsense. I just wish he'd let me be that for him. She was introduced in 1998 by head writer Sally Sussman Morina, and executive producer Ken Corday by actress Katherine Ellis. So Shawn likely saw a perp holding a gun on his mother, NOT the man who had raised him. I loved Steve's incredulous response to discovering that video file, although I'm not sure why he was so surprised when he was the one who suggested the chip might contain Bo's memories in the first place. Abe relents. If Harris had told Hope that Bo had been brainwashed, Hope wouldn't have hung back and let the cops handle it. [16], Following her mother's funeral service, Taylor and EJ ride back to the mansion together in a limo. Days Of Our If the cops agreed to arrest Sloan based only on Chanel's feeling that Sloan is guilty, they'd also have to lock Chanel up and throw away the key because Sloan feels intensely that Chanel murdered her mother. Every encounter between the brothers is more childish than the last! Sloan recently made a commitment to be exclusive with Eric, while Alex has apparently also sworn off casual sex. It wasn't an arbitrary rthing and we believe it's in the best interest of the show and the character. Categories Wednesday, April 26, 2023: Today on Days of Our Lives, Talia slips away for a secretive meeting, Jada doubts her sister's story, Eric and Sloan question motive, and EJ and Stefan battle. These scenes felt realistic, other than there being far too many people in an ICU room at once. Days of our Lives fans need a refresher on how Johnny and Allie are twins since they have different fathers, and it's quite the soap opera story. Without proof, Eric calls her words slander. New episodes drop on weekdays at 6 AM EST / PST. Days of Our Lives is pushing the boundaries of daytime television. Explore. The Days of Our Lives round table team tackles that and more! They argue back and forth Nicole, hesitant at first, decided to give her sister the chance and eventually warmed up to the idea of having Taylor live with her. Was it Chanel, or was it me? Taylor helps people who are suffering [sic] She has a real need to save people. Talia had significant holes in her story, the means to access hallucinogenic drugs, and the opportunity to add them to the dough. Terms apply. Since Melinda was a victim of the biscuits, she will make sure Sloan goes away for a long, long time. That would never fly with Bope shippers, who wanted a REAL reunion, not this grim story of Bo in a coma indefinitely. She admits shes terrified and wonders who truly drugged the biscuits. Days of Our Lives (DOOL) spoilers for the next two weeks, May 1 to May 12, tease that the search for Kate Roberts Brady (Lauren Koslow) will officially get underway. So look for Sydney to arrive We knew it wouldn't be easy for Bo to find his way back to Hope, but things got grim fast. These scenes were beautifully done, but we all knew they were nothing but fantasy. And even if those convenient changes of heart didn't exist, Alex has used sex to trick Sloan before, and she's not stupid; she would see through this plan in a heartbeat. At the station, Rafe brings Talia to the interrogation room while Chanel talks with Jada in the squad room. Tripp needs to have too much self-respect to keep playing second fiddle, and Wendy needs to trust Johnny if she plans to be with him, no matter what offhand comments Allie once made. Eric gives Sloan an alibi for the night the biscuits were drugged. Unable to fight their sexual tensions, they kiss one another following a car crash. Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold) and Chanel Dupree (Raven Bowens) gave it a good go, but too Actress Katherine Ellis originated the role from 1998 to 1999. As she turns to sign them, Chanel and Tripp size each other up. Shawn was with Steve, who had probably told him the other crazy things Bo had done and may have also told him what he and John did while under Megan's influence. Ciara begged her father not to return to the afterlife so soon after finally discovering he was alive. But Days of our Lives spoilers hint that these ladies being a couple wont slow him up. Lots of people have done FAR worse. Watch #DaysofourLives exclusively on @PeacockTV . So far, he's coming across as an abusive asshole who snaps at Talia the second she disagrees with him, accuses her of being stupid, and then says he needs her on his side. Plus, I honestly would like to see Johnny and Chanel get another chance since Allie is no longer in town. Sep 23, 2022 Jennifer is on the road to disaster - and Chad confronts Abigails killer! Plus, I honestly would like to see Johnny and Chanel get another chance since Allie is no Now everyone knows it, so it's only a matter of time before they find Kate and rescue her from a fishing boat for the second time in her life. Days may be gearing up for a similar scenario with Talia and Chanel. After she hangs up, Chanel walks into the living room. Chanel returns to the Square. [14] At Nicole and EJ's wedding, Taylor learned the horrific truth that the man she had feelings for was her sister's fianc. After sex, they note they have important plans today. Not knowing where to turn, Taylor seeks out Nicole and confesses everything that EJ was involved in. Abigail's killer was eventually found and Salem's denizens put the homicide investigation to rest. Kate Roberts offered Taylor a good salary with room and board at the Kiriakis Mansion if she would be Lucas' companion and physical therapist. By Matt Crider On Apr 29, 2023. In the Square, Chanel stands behind a table full of pastries. It was realistic in a way -- after my partner died, I dreamed of him for months afterward, so why wouldn't Hope dream of hers awakening from a coma fully functional and back to his old self? 2023 SheMedia, LLC. [19] As they reach a new understanding in their relationship, EJ arrives trying to reclaim Taylor into his life. Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold) cheated on Tripp Johnson (Lucas Adams) with Chanel since the two of them just couldnt resist temptation anymore. Sloan queries. 2023 TV Fanatic By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. As per Days of Our Lives spoilers, Chanel Dupree will encourage Allie Horton to abandon Tripp Johnson. It's just Steve.Hope: How's he doing? Chanel wont let her work for free, but Talia believes in her. Jack Ori is a senior staff writer for TV Fanatic. Sloan rails at her for accusing her without evidence. WebIn the next episodes of Days of Our Lives, Chanel looks for comfort in Allies arms. Poor Kate, though. Roman Brady (Josh Taylor) will certainly hope to track Kate Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. Days of Our Lives streams exclusively on Peacock. Nicoles edges have been softened over the years, says Carlivati. While this is strong drama, these depressing complications are unlikely to please most Bope shippers, especially since the pair has only a short time left on-screen. He offers Nicole a consultancy position to evaluate his brother. [19] A protective Nicole defends Taylor, to which Taylor confesses to EJ that all she wants is her mother back, something he could not give to her. Nicole enters the living room, wondering if something is bothering him. She is a class act and everyone at the studio adores her. Bo and Hope have had two lovely reunions -- in Hope's imagination. After Melinda storms out of the Pub, Sloan thanks Eric for having her back. Let's not pretend that Harris' delay of a day made any difference in how this played out. Melinda passes them on their way out. They bask in their reunion and look forward to remarrying once her divorce is final. [18] Taylor unveils her beliefs to Nicole, whom puts the pieces together about a conversation previous had with EJ concerning a brainwashed Rafe. Wait til she finds out Sloan's brother is behind this mess! The silver lining is that with such little time left, it's likely Bo will wake up quickly. Wednesday, April 26, 2023: Today on Days of Our Lives, Talia slips away for a secretive meeting, Jada doubts her sister's story, Eric and Sloan question motive, and EJ and Stefan battle. [14] After a chance run-in with Nicole's fianc, EJ DiMera, she quickly develops strong feelings for him, not knowing about his involvement with her sister. That was improper because it got things backward -- but it's also the same thing they want to do to Sloan now. Days Of Our Lives Spoilers: EJ Welcomes Daughter Sydney To Town! [20] Taylor intends to reveal Quinn's involvement in the recent attack on female hookers, but Quinn pins it over Taylor's head that if she does, he'll make sure her reputation in Salem would be tarnished by her past deeds. Her visit to see Alex comes as quite the surprise to Chanel. Like sands through the hourglass so are the Days of Our Lives. He exclaims to the Square that its delicious and the perfect way to start the day. After the women leave, Abe finds Paulina failing to sell Chanels pastries. Natalia Livingston is an amazing actress and a consummate professional. EJ counters if theres any inefficiency at the top, it stems from Stefan, who wasted time focusing on Lis shares. But Roman DID believe his beloved Katie was gone, and his mixed emotions over learning her shooter was his long-lost baby brother were among the most powerful aspects of this story. Instead of telling Hope, she keeps it to herself, protecting herself and Quinn. Rafe pointed out that Talia didn't have a motive, but that should have inspired the cops to do MORE digging, not assume that the evidence didn't add up to what it did. Since they never found a body, they should have thought she was kidnapped, not murdered. The idea of Shawn shooting his father may have seemed strange, but in a way, it made sense. [21] In 2014, Nicole calls Taylor to tell her that EJ has died. Hit the big, blue SHOW COMMENTS button and tell us what you think of this week's episodes. But what Chanel and Paulina want is not justice either. WebChanel Dupree and Allie Horton is a popular couple from soap opera Days of Our Lives. Besides Bo and Hope's lack of a happy ending so far, the most annoying aspect of the Greek misadventure was the Harris stuff. Downstairs, EJ recalls overhearing Nicole discussing her secret with someone on the phone. Melinda marches in and piles on. But now all she cares about is stringing two guys along. Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold) cheated on Tripp Johnson (Lucas Adams) with Chanel since the two of them just couldnt resist temptation anymore. Silliest of all, the microchip contained video footage of Bo's memories, functioning as a high-tech security camera to replace the ones that didn't exist on the island. I loved how happy and excited everyone was to see one another, even though they were heartbroken about Bo's coma. EJ invites her to join the mothership, where they can make great use of her talents. Its about time, he says. ", Days of Our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Taylor_Walker_(Days_of_Our_Lives)&oldid=1152540432, Fictional Hispanic and Latino American people, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 30 April 2023, at 21:25. It felt like a cruel trick when Hope awakened to a still-comatose Bo. Paulina joins Chanel and Talia behind the pastry table. [20] Taylor is then confronted by Nicole who shows her a mugshot of Taylor; she confesses that she was arrested for protesting human rights during her days in grad school. Days of Our Lives Preview For The Week of 8/19/2019, Allie Tells Chanel About Johnny - Days of Our Lives. Days of Our Lives spoilers and updates tease that Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold) will seek out her big brother Will Horton (Chandler Massey) and talk to him about her very confusing feelings for Chanel Dupree (Raven Bowens) in an upcoming episode of Days of Our Lives! Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. I felt like a burden at first. EJ attempted to stop Stefan from hiring Gabi as a consultant, then decided turnabout was fair play and hired Nicole. When it was revealed that Taylor and Nicole were sisters, everyone was shocked. The character was reintroduced in 2011, by former She offers to talk to Tripp about getting her a job at the hospital. Taylor Walker is a fictional character from the American NBC soap opera, Days of Our Lives, a long-running series about working-class life in the fictional town of Salem. But I know the viewers get accustomed to things quickly. When Steve was microchipped, there was no getting through to him because of the chip. [15] Taylor and Nicole's mother, Fay, returned to town in March seriously ill.[15] To help take care of her mother, Taylor agrees to move in with Fay at the DiMera mansion. If everybody is telling you something about a person, maybe you should listen. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale. Allie tells Chanel that she saw Johnny kissing Gabi on Days of Our Lives during the week of 1-24-22. Bold & Beautiful Shocker: Sheila's One Hope of Getting Out of Jail Is the Last Person We'd Ever Suspect! DOOL fans know Chanel is convinced that Sloan Petersen (Jessica Serfaty) is carrying out a ruthless revenge plot. Shes a baker now. In fact, it might pique his interest. Theres no denying that it would bring some great drama if Talia slept with someone shes been secretly targeting. She originally was a feisty, determined woman who refused to accept cultural limitations placed on her because of her gender. It doesnt draw any business. More: Why Julian McMahon left FBI: Most Wanted. This new knowledge will probably send her back to Salem to give Johnny another chance, even though she acts like she's more into Tripp. For even more Days of Our Lives chat, check out the latest Days of Our Lives Round Table discussion. Roman's performance was my favorite; he's too often been in the background, and this was a rare opportunity for him to participate in a meaty storyline. [15] After EJ witnesses a close moment between Taylor and Brady Black, he manipulates her to go see her mother. Along with Vivian, Quinn and Taylor finally leave Salem on September 22, 2011. ", "More DAYS Cuts: Nadia Bjorlin, Tamara Braun and Bren Foster Out", "BREAKING NEWS: Nadia Bjorlin, Tamara Braun, Bren Foster OUT at DAYS! Days Of Our Lives Spoilers Allie Horton Isnt Sure About Her We did it with Josh [Taylor, Roman; ex-Chris], although that was a lot of time in between, and this was only two years. WebJohnnys romance with Chanel brought him into conflict with Allie, who was Chanels best friend and also kissed her before Johnny came to town. ", "BREAKING NEWS: Tamara Braun IN, Natalia Livingston OUT as DAYS Taylor! MAYBE it would have happened before Shawn showed up with his gun, but that's a stretch, and there was NO scenario where Hope would have avoided seeing Bo because of his erratic behavior. Chanel says THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS! [20] It was later revealed that Taylor had agreed to hook for Quinn during a time where they had a brief fling; she then confesses that she tried to leave a party she was attending, but before she could exit, she was arrested for prostitution. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Days of Our The character of Taylor Raines was introduced as a cleaning girl at Titan, who struck up a friendship with Eric Brady, which caused Nicole Walker to become jealous by said conversations, causing clear tension between her and Eric. Young & Restless' Phyllis Rips Apart an Entire Community With Her Latest Stunt, Young & Restless Powder Keg: Sallys Revelation and Request Will Test Nick Like Never Before. Even if Leo runs that, the joke's on Sloan because Abe already knows about this. That last-second reveal undoubtedly was a nod to Lauren Koslow's introduction to Days of Our Lives. Nicole accepts. [21] Roman Brady suggests to Quinn and Taylor that it'd be smart for them to leave town and to get away from recent events. Taylor turns to Quinn, who confesses that he made a call to get her record changed from prostitution to human rights protest. After everyone visited Bo, we moved into the next phase of this story -- discovering that Kate is alive. [19] Infuriated, a hurt Taylor demands to know the truth from EJ, asking if he was involved in any way with Robo Rafe and the death of her mother; EJ confesses that the claims against him by Bo and Hope Brady, Sami and Rafe are true. Next on Days of Our Lives, Gwen (Emily O'Brien) struggles to keep Abigail (Marci Miller) from uncovering the truth; Jake (Brandon Barash) and Gabi I'm okay with other characters mentioning that Bo and Hope are in some exotic location where Bo is learning to walk again as long as we get a proper goodbye scene. Fay briefly awakens to tell Taylor to help her sister. "It's going to be really interesting", "The storyline is going in a different direction [] Tamara brings a different quality to the tole and that's why we made the decision. The Days of Our Lives round table team tackles that and more! Next on Days of Our Lives: Chanel sets out to recruit Alex, and Brady learns Chloes latest news. After Disclosing His Cancer Diagnosis, Young & Restless' Eric Braeden Reveals 'What's On My Mind'. EJ: The bylaws state that new executive hires have to be approved by the CEO, in this case both of us.Stefan: Gabi isn't being hired as an executive. He even learned sign language. Chanel and Talia's stories seems forthcoming until Jada notices something twisted in her sister's side of the tale Tricky Talia has an enigmatic encounter with a shadowy Salemite, and it certainly explains pieces Its not like you drugged those biscuits. Talia recalls dosing the dough. Days of Our Lives spoilers tease while Allie Horton (Lindsay Arnold) may have left Salem for the time being, another one of Sami Bradys (Allison Sweeney) children may be making their way to Salem. We made this choice carefully. "Natalia Livingston cast as Nicole's sister on Days of our Lives! Friday, February 10, 2023: Today on Days of Our Lives, Xander has a change of heart after a run-in with Sarah and Rex, Alex talks Allie out of confessing to Rafe suggests this is too personal for Abe, and its clouding his judgment. First, there was an entire dream sequence where Bo did NOT get shot, and instead, he and Hope decided to convert Victor's villa into a place they could visit for romantic getaways. Natalie is a wonderful actress and a lovely person, but it's the nature of the business. She yells at passersby to buy a muffin, a cookie something! Days of Our Lives (DOOL) spoilers tease that Alex Kiriakis (Robert Scott Wilson) and Allie Hortons (Lindsay Arnold) passion will erupt, so theyll forget about Stephanie Johnson (Abigail Klein) and Chanel Dupree (Raven Bowens) by surrendering to temptation. But you know something? The week of May 1-5 will bring an analysis of the microchip video and speculation about where Kate might be now. At one point during a conversation, Alex hit on Chanel (Raven Bowens) and Allie (Lindsay Arnold) and put into their minds the notion of having a threesome with him. When Taylor discovered Lucas' sinister plan, she left town for college. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Days of Our Lives Classic Couple Spotlight: Bo and Hope, 17 Times Soap Stars Guest Starred on Primetime Shows, Days of Our Lives Preview For The Week of 8/19/2019. There she is, the star of "How to Blackmail a Millionaire" and "The Seven-Year Bitch.". 1. Chad kissed Stephanie, but she pulled away. Hopefully, Bo will open his eyes, and then he and Hope will depart for a rehabilitation facility somewhere. Rafe comes to work and promises a skittish Jada that he isnt hallucinating anymore. Greg Meng was Follow him on Twitter. Days Of Our Lives Spoilers Allie Hortons Decision Shocks Chanel. He's also aware that it happened because of the tainted biscuits, so there's that. More: 50th annual Daytime Emmy nominations announced. Yes, a Chanel, There was some unrelated silliness with EJ, Nicole, Stefan, and Gabi. A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on DAYS during the week of April 24, 2023. [21] When Quinn is arrested for the attacks on hookers, Taylor promises to help prove his innocence. Photo: NBC. Wendy ran to Tripp, went on a date, and kissed him -- only to learn that Johnny didn't seriously want to marry Chanel and had been under the influence of hallucinogenics when he proposed. Rafe and Jada tell the D.A. Allie indicates Alex said the same. Despite being married to Nicole, EJ suggested that he and Taylor have an affair, something to which she denies. Nicole hesitates, reminding him she runs Basic Black. But with Gabi, the claws come out!. Belle helped Chanel and Paulina fight back when a judge imposed financial penalties on them before the lawsuit was decided. Any other suspects? WebTaylor Walker is a fictional character from the American NBC soap opera, Days of Our Lives, a long-running series about working-class life in the fictional town of Salem.She was introduced in 1998 by head writer Sally Sussman Morina, and executive producer Ken Corday by actress Katherine Ellis.