Equivalences and general conversions Convert Phenobarbital level to mol/L, mg/L, mg/dL, mg/100mL, mg%, g/mL. Conversions can be performed in either direction. Please enable Javascript to use For Free. You should never use something from the internet as a replacement for your Doctor or Pharmacists' advice. The conversion factors are derived from the current literature and have been applied as published. 1 g/l H2S = MW S/MW H2S = 0.940850 g/l S, Oxygen (O2) Measurement is one of the most fundamental concepts. You can use this form to select from known units: Convert umol to Component: Conventional Unit: Conversion Factor: SI Unit: Acetaminophen: ug/mL: 6.62: umol/L: Acetoacetic acid: mg/dL: 0.098: mmol/L: Acetone: mg/dL: 0.172: mmol/L . How to convert between different units, International Council for the Exploration of the Sea (ICES). ! Acetaminophen (Datril, Tylenol), serum. mg/m = g/l We use cookies to provide you with the best browsing experience, personalise content of our site, analyse its traffic and show you relevant ads. mol/l = g-at/l = mmol/m = M mg/m = g/l 1l = 1 dm = 1 kg = 10m for PO4, total P, SiO3, NO3, NO2, NH4, total N and H2S Total Phosphorus (P), Phosphate Phosphorus (PO4-P) MW P = 30.973762 g/l P 1 g P/l = 1/MW P = 0.032285 mol/l Phosphate (PO4) MW PO4 = 94.971482 g/l 1 g/l PO4 = 1/ MW PO4 g/l = 0.010529 mol/l The answer is 1000000. Equally unsure what TPE is, but if it is 332.4 g/mol, just multiply. Tocopherol is a fat-soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties; it protects cell membranes from oxidation and destruction. You can view more details on each measurement unit: 1 ml/l = 1000/22.391 = 44.661 mol/l Phenobarbital serum levels above 40 g/mL (172 mol/L) are often associated with nystagmus, ataxia, and dysarthria. Clinical laboratory units online conversion from conventional or traditional units to Si units Table of conversion factors for Phenobarbital unit conversion to mol/L, mg/L, mg/dL, mg/100mL, mg%, g/mL. I want to help you make this site better so I will provide you with anonymous data about my use of this site. I invite you to the CALCULATORS category, where you can find other medical calculators. Measurement like creatinine finds its use in a number of places right from education to industrial usage. Bill R. You can do the reverse unit conversion from You can check our mg/dL to mol/L converter. area, mass, pressure, and other types. The abbreviation for mol/L and mg/dL is micromole per liter and milligram per deciliter respectively. 1 ml = 0.001 liters So, you have 0.0179 umoles / 0.001 liters = 17.9 uM (almost 18 uM) This would make your IC50 about 15 times greater than that reported in the literature. Table of conversion factors for Ammonia (NH3) unit conversion to mol/L, g/dL, g/100mL, g%, g/mL, g/L, mg/L . The DHEA-S unit converter calculator is used to convert the concentration of dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate between the units mol/L, g/dL and g/mL. Ammonia, derived from the catabolism of amino acids and from the action of intestinal bacteria on dietary protein, is converted to urea in the liver hepatocytes and so rendered nontoxic. nmol to ug Calculator nmol to ug Calculator This tool was developed to allow quick conversion from nmol or pmol to g, as well as g to nmol or pmol. Therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the validity of the published conversion factors. * The SI unit is the recommended method of reporting clinical laboratory results, Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT), Antibodies to thyroid peroxidase (Anti-TPO), Antibody to cyclic citrullinated peptide (anti-CCP), beta - CrossLaps - Degradation products of type I collagen, Cholesterol HDL - High Density Lipoprotein, Cholesterol LDL - Low Density Lipoprotein, CKMB mass - the MB isoenzyme of creatine kinase (quantitative determination), Dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate (DHEA-Sulfate), Free -subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin (free hCG), Growth Differentiation Factor15 (GDF15), IGF-1 - Insulin-like growth factor 1 (Somatomedin C), Insulin- like growth factor binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3), MCHC - Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration, N1-Methylnicotinamide (Niacin Metabolites), NTproBNP (N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide), P1NP total - Total procollagen type 1 amino-terminal propeptide, Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A), Prostatespecific antigen free (Free PSA), Red Blood Cell Distribution Width (RDW-CV), Red Blood Cell Distribution Width (RDW-SD), sFlt1 - Soluble fmslike tyrosine kinase1. The SI prefix "micro" represents a factor of 10-6, or in exponential notation, 1E-6. You can find metric conversion tables for SI units, as well Studies are in progress to confirm the suspicion that oxidation also contributes to the formation of cataracts and macular degeneration of the retina. I want to see ads with your offers, coupons and exclusive deals rather than random ads from other advertisers. 1 g/l NO2 = MW N/MW NO2 = 0.304457 g/l N, Ammonium (NH4) Definition: Micromole. The formula used to convert mol/L to Milligram per Deciliter is 1 Micromole per Liter = 0.0113096584483149 Milligram per Deciliter. You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. So 1 micromole = 10-6 moles. 2023 Horizon Discovery Ltd., Company Registration Number 08921143, Synthetic sgRNA for CRISPR-Cas9 experiments, Homology-directed repair with a DNA donor oligo, Homology-directed repair with a plasmid donor, Screening validation and follow-up using engineered cell lines, Reverse transfection for high-throughput CRISPR studies, Seed sibling controls for RNAi hit validation. please help me convert 26.5 micromoles/ml of inorganic phosphate into microgram/ml. pancreatic carcinoma, and chronic cholestasis. SI to Conventional (multiply by) NA = not applicable. Therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the validity of the published conversion factors. Your email address will not be published. 1 mole/cubic meter is equal to 1000 umol/L, or 0.001 mol/L. MW NO3 = 62.005010 g/l This site is for information purposes only. Required fields are marked *. 1 g/l NO2 = 1/ MW NO2 g/l = 0.021736 mol/l symbols, abbreviations, or full names for units of length, Effective vitamin E levels are calculated as the ratio of serum alpha-tocopherol per gram total lipids. Is the compound available in dry form or some more concentrated solution? In the length measurement, first choose mol/L from the left dropdown and mg/dL from the right dropdown, enter the value you want to convert and click on 'convert'. SI units Conversion Calculator. Table of conversion factors for Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherol). If you encounter any issues to convert Micromole per Liter to mg/dL, this tool is the answer that gives you the exact conversion of units. Lab units Conversion Calculator. More generally, 1 M means 1 mole per liter, and you need the molar mass to convert to grams per liter. Making educational experiences better for everyone. Examples include mm, MW H2S = 34.080894 g/l Note that we have Gram per Deciliter as the biggest unit for length while Micromole per Liter is the smallest one. 1 g/mL = 0.151057 mol/L 2 g/mL = 0.302115 mol/L 3 g/mL = 0.453172 mol/L 4 g/mL = 0.60423 mol/L 5 g/mL = 0.755287 mol/L 6 g/mL = 0.906344 mol/L 7 g/mL = 1.057402 mol/L 8 g/mL = 1.208459 mol/L 9 g/mL = 1.359517 mol/L 10 g/mL = 1.510574 mol/L 11 g/mL = 1.661631 mol/L 12 g/mL = 1.812689 mol/L 13 g/mL = 1.963746 mol/L Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units! 1 g/l NH4 = 1/ MW NH4 g/l = 0.055437 mol/l Molar volume at STP = 22.391 l AU = arbitrary unit. As I do not come from the chemistry field, hated math and my time in school has been some 500 years ago, I have no clue how to convert the g/ml in M or the other way around. Convert Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherol) level to mol/L, mg/L, mg/dL, mg/100mL, mg%, g/mL. 1 Kilogram per cubic meter = 8842 Micromole per Liter, (Micromole per Liter to Milligram per Deciliter), How to convert mol/L to mg/dL? FORMULA: g/ml x 100 = g/dL EXAMPLE: 2.01 g/ml x 100 = 201 g/dL Converting DHEA-S concentration from g/mL to mol/L FORMULA: g/mL x 0.0002714 = mol/L EXAMPLE: 303 g/mL x 0.0002714 = 0.08 mol/L Other medical calculators I invite you to the CALCULATORS category, where you can find other medical calculators. This page was generated at 11:22 AM. Want a reverse calculation from mg/dL to mol/L? 1 mol/L is 88 times smaller than a mg/dL. 1 mg-at/l = 15.994x22.391/31.998 = 11.192 ml. Type in your own numbers in the form to convert the units! Clinical laboratory units online conversion from conventional or traditional units to Si units. SI Unit Conversion Table. Inherited disorders affecting the metabolism of the dibasic amino acids (lysine and ornithine) and those involving the metabolism of organic acids may also produce elevated levels of circulating ammonia. and its 100. g/mL Flag fatemeh2723 #3 10-20-2010, 07:45 AM Re: converting umol/mL to ug/mL Originally posted by JohnS View Post Moles to Grams Calculator Common Compounds List Chemical Equation Balancer Complete List of Acids Complete List of Bases Molar to Mass Concentration Converter Molar Mass Calculator Cations, Anions List Dilution Calculator Molarity Calculator Compound Prefixes Water Insoluble Compounds Compound Quiz . Use this page to learn how to convert between micromoles/litre and moles/liter. Convert Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherol) level to mol/L, mg/L, mg/dL, mg/100mL, mg%, g/mL. Whether you are double-checking your calculations or need a reliable conversion tool, this calculator will do the trick! Vitamin E reserves in lung tissue provide a barrier against air pollution and protect red blood cell membrane integrity from oxidation. millimole Table 1: Convert conventional and metric measurements Table 2: Selected laboratory tests and conversion factors a a The laboratory values are provided for illustration only and are not intended to be comprehensive or definitive. Studies have shown that excess ammonia can have a toxic effect on the central nervous system and clinical manifestations are typically neurological disturbances. 1 mole is equal to 1000000 umol. We are happy to enlarge the list of parameters. MW NH4 = 18.038508 g/l You should never use something from the internet as a replacement for your Doctor or Pharmacists' advice. Under normal circumstances the concentration of ammonia in the circulation remains low, typically less than 50 mol/L (85 g/dL). picomole In order to use the calculator below, enter the appropriate concentration value and then select its unit. The calculator will automatically convert the DHEA-S concentration to all available units. mol/L to umol/L, or enter any two units below: ConvertUnits.com provides an online As with other anticonvulsant drugs, it is imperative that each patients dosage be individualized. 1 ug/mL = 1000 ug/L; 1 ug/L = 0.001 ug/mL Microgram/ml Microgram/liter Conversion in Batch Microgram/ml: Microgram/liter: Note: Fill in one box to get results in the other box by clicking "Calculate" button. Therefore we cannot take any responsibility for the validity of the published conversion factors. 1 g/l PO4 = MW P/MW PO4 = 0.326138 g/l P, Total Nitrogen (N), Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-N), Nitrite Nitrogen (NO3-N), Ammonium Nitrogen (NH4-N) * The SI unit is the recommended method of reporting clinical laboratory results, Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT), Antibodies to thyroid peroxidase (Anti-TPO), Antibody to cyclic citrullinated peptide (anti-CCP), beta - CrossLaps - Degradation products of type I collagen, Cholesterol HDL - High Density Lipoprotein, Cholesterol LDL - Low Density Lipoprotein, CKMB mass - the MB isoenzyme of creatine kinase (quantitative determination), Dehydroepiandrosterone-sulfate (DHEA-Sulfate), Free -subunit of human chorionic gonadotropin (free hCG), Growth Differentiation Factor15 (GDF15), IGF-1 - Insulin-like growth factor 1 (Somatomedin C), Insulin- like growth factor binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3), MCHC - Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration, N1-Methylnicotinamide (Niacin Metabolites), NTproBNP (N-terminal pro B-type natriuretic peptide), P1NP total - Total procollagen type 1 amino-terminal propeptide, Pregnancy-associated plasma protein A (PAPP-A), Prostatespecific antigen free (Free PSA), Red Blood Cell Distribution Width (RDW-CV), Red Blood Cell Distribution Width (RDW-SD), sFlt1 - Soluble fmslike tyrosine kinase1, Evaluate neuromuscular disorders in premature infants and adults, Evaluate patients with malabsorption disorders, Evaluate suspected hemolytic anemia in premature infants and adults, Monitor patients on long-term parenteral nutrition, Evaluation of individuals with motor and sensory neuropathies, Monitoring vitamin E status of premature infants requiring oxygenation. MW SiO3 = 76.083820 g/l To measure, units of measurement are needed and converting such units is an important task as well. Whether you are double-checking your calculations or need a reliable conversion tool, this calculator will do the trick! Please use the contact form and add details. 1 g/l SiO3 = 1/ MW SiO3 g/l = 0.013143 mol/l MW S = 32.065000 g/l Data should be separated in coma (,), space ( ), tab, or in separated lines. Conventional to SI (multiply by) SI Units. 1 g N/l = 1/MW N = 0.071394 mol/l, Nitrate (NO3) MW Si = 28.085530 g/l Vitamin E is found in a variety of foods, including oils, meat, eggs, and leafy vegetables. So 3ug/ml is the equvilent of 10uM for a molecular weight of 300. This is equal to 140 mg/mmole = 140 ug/umole, and so on. 10-6, or in exponential notation, 1E-6. 1 mol O2= 0.022391 ml figs. A link to the app was sent to your phone. Check our Micromole per Liter to mg/dL converter and click on formula to get the conversion factor. the unit converter.Note you can turn off most ads here: Because vitamin E is found in a wide variety of foods, a deficiency secondary to inadequate dietary intake is rare. answered 07/10/21, Ph.D. in Biochemistry--University Professor--Chemistry Tutor. https://www.convertunits.com/contact/remove-some-ads.php. decimole metres squared, grams, moles, feet per second, and many more! It has been developed for both doctors and patients, laboratory diagnosticians, nutritionists, nurses and midwives. Elevated levels of ammonia may be either due to: (i) Inborn errors of metabolism; or (ii) Secondary to other conditions. Need help with something else? The data on the site is not a substitute for professional medical advice. 1 g/l NO3 = 1/ MW NO3 g/l = 0.016128 mol/l answered 07/07/21, Experienced tutor - Dartmouth Grad, College Professor, 5.4ug x 1000 mL x 1 g x 1 mol x 1 x 106 umol = which is 17 umol/L, mL 1L 1x106 ug 301g 1 mol. micromole Learn how your comment data is processed. I googled a little and found out that I need to use the molecular weight (301,1 g/mol for cisplatin) somehowbut I just don't know what I need to do with that exactly and everytime I tried converting them by dividing it through the molecular weight or anything I got quite unrealistic results :-D. J.R. S.