What good is having your collection entered in an electronic format if you cannot print out reports showing what you have? The developer does not collect any data from this app. Don't miss powerful functions in the nearest releases! Card of the Day: 1988 Topps Dinosaurs Attack! The application allows you to view and valuate your card collection so that you can get an estimate of its worth. Hi Logan, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! . Get 10,000 additional cards documented per $149. Voila! For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Kronozio has done the impossible with their AI system. Here are our top picks for digital tools that help sports card collectors, investors and hobbyists become better informed card traders and make better deals. This is an ok. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2008-2023 The Cardboard Connection. With our new Genie's Estimates see what your cards are worth with the click of a button! The only things I would change would be a larger base card amount( you can increase the number you can store by inviting friends which gets you some more), being able to track wax prices, and having more accurate listing trackers ( you can ask them to remove a listing but it can be a bit annoying if your trying to especially track a base card of a player like lbj and it tells you its worth 750 bucks bcs there is a Rpa that accidentally got into the wrong card category). Sc50.exe and sc51.exe are the most common filenames for this program's installer. All proceeds go directly towards maintaining this site. This could be helpful when deciding how much you would ask if you were to sell the card. Great help so far as far as logging and posting. Organize and price your collections as we offer instant access to the world's leading trading card and collectibles databases . Stop wasting your time - Save time with dynamic pricing ford card values, no more manual searches on eBay.4. Website does not work any more. This allows members to track population growth and understand a cards scarcity, as well as see how a cards value has appreciated with time.. Any time you go through the Trading Card Database and make a purchase on eBay.com, the site receives a commission. inventory reports, catalogs, insurance reports, lists, and labels. Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use sports card inventory management solutions and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly catalog, manage, and track your collections. Click add button on any item page, set list, or search result. The user interface is easy to use enabling you to easily record, search, edit, and sort through information on each sports card. With all the parallel cards out there today, it can be confusing to know which ones are missing from your collection. Generate and use statistic reports. The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Screenshots. SportsCardsPro 2019-2023 by PrimaSoft PC. Nascar. We may earn an affiliate commission if you Share screen shots of cards with friends and relatives. Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Report Generator included. Can't wait to see what's next! I have saved more than 80h of my time for a ridiculously cheap yearly price. . A revolutionary system that documents your cards using artificial intelligence. Keep track of your collection's value, dynamic pricing and daily . The Perfect Wave #23, Sportscards From The Dollar Store However,Now after the title screen it just goes all white and nothing. It was a great app thus the 4 star rating. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. If the system could recognise 100% of the cards we would have sold it for $1,000 to $2,000 per month However you can expect to have very good results with this first public version. Stay organized as you buy and sell.8. UFC Collectr is a next-generation portfolio manager for collectors. Email comes back as undeliverable. 6701203. Otherwise I wouldn't give this card the time of day due to the overuse of chrome. The Trading Card Database is a member of the eBay Partner Network. Yellowing notebooks and disorganized spreadsheets full of pricing rumors and card inventories have been replaced by smart software and apps. So far its a solid app I will keep using it and hopefully it keeps getting more users so the app keeps getting updates. buy stuff after clicking links on our site A plus is you can store how much you paid for a card. book selection for sport cards collectors. Soccer 4.0 out of 5 stars 3. Check out our new scanning feature for PSA/BGS/SGC Slabs! Displaying data in a list, set of cards, or table. The free version is better suited to the occasional collector and the Pro version more so for the ambitious collector! Fast Search, TAGs, Smart filters. With detailed information on over 13.5 million cards on file, Cardbase commands the largest and most accurate database in the industry and can help you manage your portfolio with ease. But one thing we have in common is that we enjoy the hobby. We aggregate public sales info from over 30+ top marketplaces and auction houses including: Goldin Auctions, MySlabs, eBay, PWCC, and many more.5. The last step is to take the cards from each set and put them in numerical order. Chicago Cubs All-Time Team. We will keep you informed of any changes, new features and other cool stuff. more premium tools. Thats one. The scanner and automatic information detection make Cardstock the easiest way to digitize your collection, the value lookup is the quickest and most accurate way to estimate the true value of your cards, and the ability to share beautiful images of your cards is unrivaled. Also, you will not be able to scan more cards. Marci. Our app allows you to keep your entire card collection on your phone so that you can take it with you wherever you go.With our app, you can instantly know the value of a single card or your entire collection in just a few seconds.The app offers several sorting and search options, including Card brand, sport, team, year, and player name, so you can easily find the cards you're looking for.You can also easily share a screenshot of any card with all the important information, including Card brand, player name, sport, team, year, card number, condition, qualifier, value, quantity, front card image, and back card image.The valuation summary screen allows you to group your cards by Card brand, Team, Sport, Year, and see the number of cards and their total value.We've included a few screen shots from the Sports Card Collector iPhone and iPad App to give you an idea of what to expect.If you have any comments, suggestions, bug reports, or requests for the app, please don't hesitate to send us an email. Home Features Organize Your Collection Easily with Sports Card Software. Currently unavailable. Using cardboard boxes specifically designed for sports cards that can be found at your local card shop or online, store your cards in those groups. If you have a decent collection you should consider doing the same as most homeowner's insurance does not automatically cover collectibles. - Scanning using flatbed and auto-feeder scanners - Sell on Kronozio.com and on eBay* - Manage offers - Manage orders - Powerful cards shipper - Backup mechanism - Unlimited cards - Advanced card search. (Build your own searches) - Sales report. uses modern Windows 10 interface, supports skins, "classical" style of Windows 7 applications, uses powerful Firebird SQL Database Manager, database Designer included in the software, database Viewer included with business license. - Status icons in the Scan Groups window are clickable and open a group edition window. Cardbase is the ultimate app for sports and non-sports card collectors. This promises constant developments of the product, support and growing feature set., Best for: Any sports card collector that is tired if missing out on cards they want, Sports Card Album is a photo management and interaction platform made by passionate sports card collectors for passionate hobbyists just like them. Advanced statistics, enter and use your own formulas and scripts. Get 10,000 additional cards documented per $149. At Cardbase, we're dedicated to providing the best experience for our users. Premium services available for paid subscribers.1. It will continue to work but you will no longer have access to all the advanced features and the AI documentation. The free version is better suited to the occasional collector and the Pro version more so for the ambitious collector! This is the best organizer that LignUp has ever been for me. I have my baseball cards insured. All in one place: Keep your entire collection organized and at your fingertipsCardbase is the perfect tool for sports card collectors, investors, traders, and anyone interested in the hobby. Someone with very good typing skills would be able to file around 120 cards per hour. I can even quickly find how many certified autograph cards I have featuring New York Yankees that have a print run less than 25. Using our AI server, we can potentially save you days, weeks and even years! You can list your card on kronozio.com or on eBay using the same software! But when youve got a day job and a family to spend time with, every minute counts. Both Joshua and Chris started their own YouTube channels in 2018. Because our first goal since day one of Kronozio is to help the collectors. The value changes with every addition. 250,000 cards per year of AI documentation. The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies: The following data may be collected and linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Collectibles Organizer Deluxe - Software for Collectors. . Maybe if it was a 1x charge instead of monthly but a reasonable 1x charge would have been nice? Maybe in the future adding non sport trading card categories would be great. It is maintained via crowdsourcing with the goal of having a shared resource that not only preserves the hobby and its history, but also benefits collectors across the globe. Backup Manager for 1 click database backup and restore, Customizable statistics for your collection - pie, line, bar charts, Choose colors, drawing styles, size, position, and the names of fields, Ability to save and quickly change multiple layouts of statistic, cards, and item, Extended reporting tools to generate complex (multisequence) reports. It was very easy to navigate after using a bit. Sports Card Collection Database Software for Windows $18.00: Premium Sports Card Holder NEW in Package 3x5 Screw Down Stackable - Lot Of 10 $24.99: 2021 Donruss Aero Package Checkered Bubba Wallace Card #Aero11 PSA 9 low pop 1 $26.34: 2007 Sport Kings Patch Silver Version #P-24 Steve Young Series A 49ers With a service package similar to their competitor Cards Ladder, Card Hedge have differentiated themselves by offering free pricing on individual cards without signup and have grading data from more grading companies (currently PSA, CSG, HGA, SGC and BGS).. The 5.1.1 version of Sports Card Collector is available as a free download on our software library. The Perfect Wave #23, Mailbag: Jays from Dennis @ too Many Verlanders. I have new cards to track. Best For: Sports card enthusiasts interested in sharing their collection and discussing with fellow collectors. When I first started recording my collection in an electronic format back in the mid-90s, I used a simple spreadsheet. Wish that you could upload more for free but understandable. So what are the benefits of having your collection stored in an electronic format using sports card software? Watchlist & favorites: Create a list of your favorite cards to easily access and view their current value and historical prices.14. Your submission has been received! This is typically done by sport (if you collect more than one sport), then by year, then by set. 1. That requires information on market interests, player stats and more. We will continue to enhance it month after month. Please contact us. Card Collector 6.0. by Ablesoft. Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. We aim to be the best sports card app for iOSStart tracking and managing your sports and non-sports card collection today with Cardbase.Terms of use: https://getcardbase.com/terms-conditions/Privacy policy: https://getcardbase.com/privacy. I need to know which cards are already in my collection so I know whether to go after a card or not. The Card Collector Software. We calculate relevant market prices for all card printings, and provide mass pricing tools for the seller's convenience. Huge database: Millions of sports cards and non-sport trading cards: Baseball, Football, Boxing, Golf, Basketball, Hockey, Wrestling, Soccer and non-sports cards.7. You receive a simple yet powerful scanning module. If you have an account on kronozio.com don't worry, you're already on our list! Use various fields - Text, Numbers, Currency, TAGs, Categories, Rating, Date & Time, Geolocation, Formulas. How many cards do you have? With that free version, you can manage up to 2,500 cards. Basketball This free software is a product of Duck Software. With a sports card software program you can easily find out. The Worlds most complete Online Collecting Tool Beckett Organize is the easiest online solution providing cutting-edge tools to maintain and systemize your collection. I was now able to not only enter a current price of a card, but I could keep track of past prices as well. Built-in simple and complex database and record management features. We track over 30+ sites at once to help find what you're looking for. So, don't wait. Although there are other programs out there, most are dated. and automatically when prices change. I will give you a few Id like to be able to delete all of your cards at once in your collection. Prices do not include shipping!! Track your transactions: Monitor your transactions to see your profit and loss11. Sports Card Collector software is designed to assist in cataloging and organizing your card collection. plus access to A good service with active up-to-date trend analysis and a strong newsletter written by experts can save heaps of time.. We use cookies to optimize our website and our service. Most of the regular (USB) flatbed scanners on the market are compatible with Kronocard. Kronozio is run by passionate collectors and highly skilled computer scientists that are working hard to provide the most advanced tools for all types of collectors. This is a real game-changer in the industry, with a lot more cards online I will be able to raise my income x10. Sports cards sales charts: Track sales trends with weekly, monthly, and yearly charts10. Be part of our fun-growing community on Discord to talk about cards! Normally if you don't unsubscribe it will auto-renew. Check out our new scanning feature for PSA/BGS/SGC Slabs! After interviewing collectors and sharing their love for sports cards, data and insightful research on video, they joined forces to create Cards Ladder., Cards Ladder helps collectors determine what their cards are worth and make deals based on credible and transparent data. I now have over 140,000 cards entered into my sports card software. For me, it's a no-brainer. The same holds true for set builders and team collectors. Basic features to look for in a sports card software programs are the ability to enter and track each card's pricing, seamless integration with scanners to quickly upload images of cards, a user friendly interface, and the ability to export reports. Our sport card inventory software comes with several ready-to-use databases, choose the one that meets your requirements. There is no guaranty that you will be able to achieve the exact same result. I could enter basic card information and sort the rows. Application is available for both Mac and Windows - use it on any OS! Watch a video demo or read about some of the features of the collection tracker. I discovered them recently and can tell you that their support team is one of the best I have ever met. Quickly access your data: You can access and view your sports card data in virtually any way. The matching profile is tuned repeatedly such that the fit increases phenomenally., Anylot cover top industry news, trends and updates that keep their subscribers informed, Trending cards pop up on the intuitive visual feed, Search by collector or card in addition to the rolling feed of cards, Trades are facilitated through third party platforms like eBay, PayPal and others, Available through the web browser and on Android and iPhone apps, Notifications whenever phrases or words appear on the web, Use parentheses to get full phrases, or individual words if order is not important, Set up a new email account to collect the alerts unless using very specific keywords or phrases. This way I could keep my cards safely in their cardboard boxes and still enjoy looking at the different designs of the various cards in my collection. This is the finest inventory and selling manager you can have for your card collection. Here is a super-simple breakdown of how the apps work: Open the Sports Card Album app and click "Add . Now you have your cards in order by sport, year, set, and number. You may want to check out more software, such as Sports Card Organizer, SPORT or Sports Tactics Board, which might be similar to Sports Card Collector. With a fast scanner and AI documentation, I will be able to list more than 5,000 cards per week!Thanks guys, happy customer for life. The greatest challenge that collectors face today is information overload. Multiple crashes when adding card value,Easy to use can be a good app if the bugs are fixedWould recommend when fixed. We do plan to add more in the future. Or import your entire collection. It has a fairly simple to understand user interface with most of the key features on the main screen. Other Deckbox users already have their wishlists here. To receive more details on what to expect follow the link below. Player & set indexes: Checkout the "Cardbase index" for every player and trading card set, allowing you to easily track their progress over time.15. We will not lie to you, some cards cannot be identified for various reasons. Most of the popular sets are already entered there so you just have to click the + button to add a particular card to your collection. Get 250,000 additional cards documented per $199. Use templates or create pie, bar, line charts. The back of the card is hard to read. If you send less than 500 cards to the documentation system and used the Pro for less than a month we would refund you 100% of the subscription. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with our app. Release calendar: Stay up-to-date on the latest trading card releases.12. We really appreciate your honest feedback and we're working hard to improve the user experience. Hey Kronozio, please adjust the price of the Pro version, I feel guilty that such a huge system is working for me for around $15 per month! Members can upload images of their card collection and organize, manage, and share it with other collectors.. In the unlikely event that you're not satisfied with the result please contact us first and we can evaluate what's happening and guide you to get a better outcome, where possible. For more than that, you will need to upgrade to the Pro version. So far I started using the app and the app seems solid, I would like to see more additions to the sport categories like wrestling cards. By having scans of your cards, you can see whether a card you have matches what is being sold, again, without having to dig through your boxes of cards. Catalog of user templates contains thousands of libraries ready to use directly or serve as a starting place. All Rights Reserved, Organize Your Collection Easily with Sports Card Software, 2022-23 Topps UEFA Club Competitions Variations Guide, Top Selling Sports Card and Trading Card Hobby Boxes Hot List, 2023 National Sports Collectors Convention Guide - Autograph Signers, 2023 Topps Home Run Challenge Baseball Cards Checklist and Game Details, 2022-23 Upper Deck Young Guns Rookie Card Checklist, Gallery & Hot List, 2022-23 Panini Select Premier League Soccer Cards Checklist Added, 2023 Panini Select Draft Picks Football Cards, 2022 Leaf Vivid Baseball Cards Checklist Added, 2023 Topps Game Within the Game Baseball Cards Checklist Gallery. The Ultimate Sports Card Collecting App! For sports cards collectors and investors, this strong tool can help get that extra bit of information the moment it pops up on the world wide web., Best For: Sports card investors who need an extra edge on news and trends, Derech Menachem Begin 121,Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6701203, Copyright 2021 Artbrain Ltd.All rights reserved. In particular, it helps with probably the driest part of sports card collecting: scanning and listing your cards. This free software is a product of Duck Software. Be part of our fun-growing community on, - Scanning using flatbed and auto-feeder scanners. BLACK FRIDAY COMC PICKUPS - PART 45: SET FAIL, Diamond Jesters Overal however, great app, would recommend. LearnMore. I authorize Kronozio to end me information by email. Hot Deals: Find the best deals on your favorite trading cards and players across 30+ top marketplaces!13. It will not document 100% of your card and as mentioned earlier in this page, here is why: To begin with, we currently support: baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, Pokmon and Magic. You can easily manage your collection from today, Online set of templates specially designed for Multi Collector, Sports Memorabilia, Autographs, Postcards, Watches and Clocks, Stamps, Antique, Rocks and Minerals, Porcelain, Models and Kits, Home Inventory, Painting, Toys, Dolls, and dozens other templates. After significant investigation (what you can figure out looking around online), it seems the company has shut the door. Now available for Android-Search CardGenie on Google Play Store! Having detailed information and pictures of your cards stored with sports card software could also help to prove that you were, in fact, the owner of that Payton Manning 1/1 autograph card if it were ever stolen. Pro-Sports 2012 Sports Card Software. Continuing your subscription gives you the benefit of getting all the new add-ons exclusive to the Pro version in the future. iOS 10. Sports Card Collector can help to organize a collection of sports cards such as baseball cards, football cards, and basketball cards. The only Windows Store App that is specifically tailored to . 03-25-2021, 01:01 PM #6. sdsyvie. Here is the list of scanner supported: Supported Scanners. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. Sure, with some reasonable effort you can find a specific card (or see if you are missing a particular card) by locating the proper box (assuming you have taken the time to label them) and flipping through the cards. Add Cards. After testing over 8,500 cards with their system, 8,350 were the right cards!! You can create your own data organizers or you can try our ready-to-use inventory solutions for collectors: Save time organizing your records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates. To my surprise, I started to download and update my software with the update I had purchased and the link did not work. From vintage to modern cards, Cardbase offers the industrys largest and most accurate database of sports and non-sports cards including Baseball, Football, Boxing, Golf, Basketball, Hockey, Wrestling, Soccer, and non-sports. It is maintained via crowdsourcing with the goal of having a shared resource that not only preserves the hobby and its history, but also benefits collectors across the globe. If you cancel the subscription Kronocard will revert back to the free version. The companys card price guide is based on the sales history of 32k cards cards in their database. It was initially added to our database on 11/25/2007. With a collection of over 250k cards, there is no other possible solution other than Kronozio. Read more. There is a lot of work to support a free software and we think that the free version is a great opportunity to test if Kronocard met . It's never been easier to. - Scanning using flatbed and auto-feeder scanners - Sell on Kronozio.com and on eBay* - Manage offers - Manage orders - Powerful cards shipper - Backup mechanism - Limited to 2,500 cards, NOT INCLUDED Artificial Intelligence Documentation. I think that it is excellent software and I would love to use it on my phone as well. The first order of business is to group your cards together. 4.33 ( 95 reviews) Compare. by PrimaSoft PC. Collectors' tech and product teams have been building a software platform they call Card Manager, taking a page from the Patient Manager software at Turner's former company, Flatiron Health. Now also supporting the new eBay item specifics! Oops! Build your own portfolio: Build & monitor your own collections with ease.6. Keep track of the cards you have, the cards you want, and the cards you want to sell. Track up to 100 cards for free with us and manage unlimited cards in your portfolio. CD-ROM. Our antivirus analysis shows that this download is malware free. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. PriceIt Game | With detailed information on over 13.5 million cards on file, Cardbase commands the largest and most accurate database in the industry and can help you manage your portfolio with ease. Sc50.exe and sc51.exe are the most common filenames for this program's installer. Protect your database with a password and setup automatic backup of data.