He also stated the show would bring in an estimated $3.7 million from advertisers. Moving is a big deal, so the company you work with should care about you and yourthingsand be willing to work with you when plans change (because, lets face it, moving canget messy). And Ramsey Solutions trusts them because Neighborly stands behind their service providers work with the Neighborly Done Right Promise. 5 - Well researched, answered all my questions. While Miller would prefer a deeper analysis to give a more informed and precise answer, he continued, Id likely recommend that they first see through Public Service Loan Forgiveness till the student loan balance is forgiven, then file bankruptcy for the rest, but only after the student loans are forgiven. According to him, this process will limit their financial progress temporarily, but for a far shorter time period. The new campus will see that number grow to more than 1,000 within a year. How much of that is your mortgage? ""Are we dreaming too big? We both have advanced degrees, and then a lot, the rest is really credit cards and personal loans. And it was all because of cr*p inside of me that caused me to do that. People won't accept responsibility for their stupid actions then expect us taxpayers to bail them out. Theyll bring you the container, let you keepit for as long as you need, and take it off your hands when youre ready. Starting with student loans, and as it relates to the video referenced, this is likely the easy part for these borrowers, relatively speaking, Miller explained. 2. An intern? Mama Bear Legal Forms makes it easy to get theseattorneybuilt legally binding documents online in only 20 minutes. Thats why it's so important to submit your information on the form above and check availability with us before making plans. I have husband and wife borrowers who combine for up to 1.5 million in federal student loan debt in the most extreme cases. They were bummed, and we were bummed for them. Which is annoying - his so-called ministry is actually a for-profit business - and I couldn't continue the class. Delivered to you every weekday. The Ramsey Show (formerly known as The Dave Ramsey Show) is a three-hour self-syndicated radio program and podcast, hosted by the eponymous finance author and speaker Dave Ramsey, that airs Monday through Friday from 2-5 PM ET. VisitSimpliSafeDirect.com and get 20% off your entire new system and first month of monitoring FREE when you enroll in Interactive Monitoring, Owning a home is still a big part of the American Dream. The Ramsey Call of the Day is a quick, daily dose of advice on life and money in under ten minutes. You also need a medical and financial power of attorney these are the people who can make decisions on your behalf when you need them to. ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), "Lost In History": 50 Pictures That Might Change Your Perspective On The 20th Century (New Pics), "He's A Douchebag": 50 People Share What Schoolmates-Turned-Celebrities Were Like Before Fame, AITA? With a simple, seven-stage "baby steps" formula (Baby Step Two is based on the debt-snowball method), Ramsey urges listeners to avoid all debt except for certain types of home mortgages. I couldn't have put it any better! ET. He also wont be able to address any business ideas or fundraising requests during this time. All advice needs to be taken with a grain of salt and factor in your personal circumstances. It's not hard to stay debt free if you live within your means. As a creditor I can tell you its a license from the government for people like these to steal. So wait they are renting out their condo and staying with their parents and STILL IN DEBT.. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoicesRamsey Solutions Privacy Policy, What We Can Learn From an Angry Morgan Wallen Fan (Hour 3), Jade Warshaw & George Kamel answer your questions and discuss:"Should I get variable universal life insurance? Okay, good. "[9], The Money Game changed its name to The Dave Ramsey Show in mid-1996. ""Do my HOA dues violate the Baby Steps? The top 10 unbelievable and crazy calls from The Dave Ramsey Show are all put together in this one video! Translation: Youre gonna pull up at a stoplight driving a piece of cr*p car next to people that have an income a fourth of yours and have a nicer car than yours. Hear from experts like Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, Dr. John Delony, George Kamel & Jade Warshaw. You need to do your homework. So the bad news is its gonna be really rough. $335,000 is about in student loans. Why does he threaten you? The three-hour live radio talk show focuses on life and how it happens to revolve around money. That signals there is clearly a spending problem, so if theyre able to reduce their spending considerably, they can put their high incomes to work., Michela explained that credit cards are the most difficult to pay off because the interest rates are so high. He is not someone to be admired or respected. You can also email your question to Dave, tweet it to @RamseyShow, or post on Dave's Facebook page. Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3cEP4n6Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts:https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? We respect your privacy. We have about $335,000 in student loans and then about $136,000 in credit cards, $44,000 personal loans, and $35,000 car loans. Youre disgusted and you should be. Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ETJoin a Personality-led FPU class. But that's not why i quit the class. An evangelical Christian, he hosts the nationally syndicated radio program The Ramsey Show. (Closed), I Explored The Beauty Of Earth And Captured The Most Beautiful Landscapes Of China (20 New Pics), Hey Pandas, Show Us What You Collect (Closed). Let us know what you think! Franklin, TN 37064. I retired with 2 houses, over $450 k in IRA's without a college degree. Dave Ramsey YouTube Video #3: Top 10 unbelievable calls on the Dave Ramsey show (Vol. Have you recentlypaid off all your debt or become an Everyday Millionaire? Listen LiveWeekdays at 2PM ET Plusthey are specific to the state you live in. We actually live with my parents now. One of the most important ways to take control of your life is to protect your home and family in case of an emergency. Our church offered his financial peace class a few months ago, and everybody who takes it is supposed to put up like $100. After station management asked Wilson to discontinue his portion of the program, Ramsey and Matlock teamed up to host the show five days per week. That's why we tell people to call Churchill Mortgagewhether this is your first home, you're buyingan investment property, or you're looking to refinanceyour home their mission is to help you achieve your dream of owning your home free and clear. For more information about The Dave Ramsey Show visit www.ramseysolutions.com. The math problem is the symptom. Visit The Ramsey Show Live in Studio - Ramsey Our lobby is open to visitors! Save 3-6 months expenses in a fully funded emergency fund. Theyre the reason we do what we do. A fan? Listen now or ask your question live by calling 888.825.5225 weekdays from 2-5 p.m. This is gonna be very emotional for yall, and youre gonna have to look at it through that lens and through a spiritual lens, or youre not gonna make it. Theres no cost at all. Source- I'm a loan officer and have done these. And so youve gotten used to spending like youre in Congress, right? Cesar asks Dave Ramsey how to invest the $100,000 in his savings account. We'll do our best to set up an opportunity to meet Dave! Hes also the author of seven bestselling booksand has reached over 1 million people through Ramsey Solutions live events. Dave Ramsey and his co-hosts talking about money, careers, relationships, and how they impact your life. Call Dave Ramsey's team at 1-888-227-3223 and select extension 5649 when prompted. But they'd "seen the light." In fact I have seen people strategically run up this kind of debt knowing they were going to file bankeuptcy. Now, credit card debts surpassed the pre-pandemic high of $927 billion with people owing a whopping $986 billion. Those young people are delusional and need a smack up alongside the head. Call of the Day: Quick Daily Podcast - Ramsey All Shows Details Recent Episode If You Took This Money You Would Feel Like a Little Kid Listen Recent Episodes If You Took This Money You Would Feel Like a Little Kid Friday, April 28 Listen Your Communication Style Sucks! Personal finance radio show host Dave Ramsey and his team helped rescue a distressed young Tampa, Florida, mother and her child from an abusive boyfriend, according to a Monday clipping from Ramsey's flagship The Ramsey Show. No, he has an MBA and I have an advanced degree in Policy. I mean, are you both on this or is this just one of you thats completely lost your mind? Get the latest inspiring stories via our awesome iOS app! To get Dave Ramsey's autograph, send your autograph request along with a self-addressed stamped envelope. The Dave Ramsey Show Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? My credit card debt is not great. Pay off all debt (except the house) using the debt snowball. We're looking for people like youto share your storyon air! What is Dave Ramsey's phone? Garrett Gunderson. Be prepared to be asked for more documentation and 12 months proof of rent payments. And youre not gonna care. Dave Ramsey also gives feedback about the benefits and challenges of owning a multi family unit property in Chicago.SUBSCRIBE to the ChannelInstagram \u0026 Twitter: @Poweredbycesar Zelle poweredbycesarllc@gmail.com to support the channelWebsite: https://creativecapitol.org/ They have to because youre on a suicide mission right now. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! With the Ramsey Network App you can listen to Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, EntreLeadership, BorrowedFuture and more! The student loans get this high because the cost of education in the U.S. is this high, he explained. Christian Healthcare Ministries, or CHM, is a non-profit organization that helps members carry one anothers burdenswith healthcare expensesand they have successfully shared each others medical bills for nearly 40 years. If you get a busy signal, just keep trying! He truly is a good person. Watch debt-free screams, Dave Rants, guest interviews, and more!Want to watch FULL episodes of The Ramsey Show? Keep up with the great show! Documentary exposing how student loans are ruining the American dream. ? Learn to budget, beat debt, \u0026 build a legacy. Check out Neighborly now and start your search! The video has since gone viral, amassing an impressive 22.6M views on the platform, leaving people on social media just as stunned as Ramsey himself. Rachel is right! Yes, there is. Make sure to go to The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes) at: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1Check out the show at 4pm EST Monday-Friday or anytime on demand. Come Watch The Ramsey Show! Image credits: Alexander Mils (not the actual photo). The finance expert explained that many factors may be at work. Make sure to schedule your visit using the form above to ensure that Dave will be on-air the day of your visit. Woman Takes DNA Test For Fun Only To Discover Her Long-Term Boyfriend Is Her Full Sibling, "I Just Said Thank You And Left": Mans Nice Gesture Is Praised After Pizza Hut Driver Got A $20 Tip On A $938 Order, 50 Times People Were So Surprised With How Perfectly Things Lined Up, They Just Had To Document It, Woman Is Upset That Neighbors Shed Is Too Big, Calls Inspector, Regrets It When They Maliciously Comply, European Is Shocked To Learn How American Suburbs Work, Goes Online To Ask Some Accurate Questions, "Never Come Back To My Restaurant": Chef Bans Rude Restaurant Patrons And Gives $1,350 Bill To 22 Y.O. ""How do I get my team to have a sense of ownership? https://ter.li/s64ye3Learn more about your ad choices. Join as Dave Ramsey and his team of experts answer your questions on the top problems holding you back. People all over the country are discovering a faith-based and budget-friendly way of meeting healthcare costs through Christian Healthcare Ministries. Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ETJoin a Personality-led FPU class. As I walked through our old building, I thought about all those families those heroes who changed their behavior and learned how to win with money, said Dave Ramsey. Its not the problem, you know, when the credit cards are almost as much as the stinkin house. Cesar asks Dave Ramsey. The Ramsey Call of the Day is a quick, daily dose of advice on life and money in under ten minutes. You probably may need to sell a car. Dave refers to two different books on how the national debt was going to ruin the country back in the 80's, which obviously did not come to pass. Hosted by best-selling author, Dave Ramsey and his team of Ramsey personalities, the live radio talk show focuses on life, love and relationships and how they happen to revolve around money . Image credits: Mikhail Nilov (not the actual photo), Moreover, according to Miller, based on the stated income, it is possible, depending on their other expenses and the interest rates of the existing debt, to manage this amount of debt without bankruptcy. However, it will come at a considerable cost, he added. Zander shops the top-rated term life insurance companies to find you the best rates and coverage customized to your specific needs. But he's a bully, and in his teaching, he teaches others to bully the poor. He's an ambivalent blowhard at best, a scamming snake at worst. Dave Ramsey & George Kamel interview millionaires to find out how they built wealth! Your account is not active. Both of ours are advanced degrees. They call the show in desperate need of help. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoicesRamsey Solutions Privacy Policy, If You Took This Money You Would Feel Like a Little Kid, Why a 40-Year Mortgage Is a Terrible Idea. Listen LiveWeekdays at 2PM ET Millions listen in as callers from all walks of life learn how to get out of debt and start building for. This viral video shared on the TikTok channel of Dave Ramsey, the famous personal finance personality, serves as a real-life testimony of the state of American debt. If he doesn't discuss bankruptcy with people like this he's not competent. I love listening when I am out for a walk! You need access to a network of trustworthy service providers who will be at your door and ready to help fast. And all of that has to be destroyed to fix it. There are no contracts and no hidden fees. They think that their spending will never catch up to them, they arent paying attention, or they think they have a handle on it but dont realize just how much theyve actually spent., She concluded by saying that this sounds like a situation that snowballed from every direction and this couple likely didnt realize the gravity of the situation until it was too late.. Join as Dave Ramsey and his team of experts answer your questions on the top problems holding you back. https://bit.ly/TRSgvwyShop our bestsellers during the $10 Sale! Fill out the form above and let us know when you're visiting. The studio is the focal point of the six-story headquarters phase one of an ambitious plan that includes 600,000 square feet of office space and a 50,000 square foot conference center. He says what me and most rational people are thinking. Her current mission is to find a magic formula for how to make ideas, news, and other such things spread like a virus. Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET Want a plan for your money? Reportedly, when WWTN asked Ramsey who would be syndicating his show, Ramsey simply pointed to Blake Thompson, who continues as executive producer of the show to this day. If they were so damn smart they would be able to manage their money. Part of the Ramsey Network. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoicesRamsey Solutions Privacy Policy, Why Is It So Hard To Hire Right Now? Dave will often come out and meet fans during commercial breaks. I have fully read and agreed to the terms set forth in this form and the Ramsey Solutions' Terms of use and Privacy Policy. Today, the show reaches over 18million combined weekly listeners. Grad school/med school can create massive student loan debt. Uh, yes. This is exactly what I did in my twenties. He's a joke that preys on vulnerable people for profit. Or like.his sibling or something?? ) The Ramsey Show (Highlights): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShow?sub_confirmation=1 The Ramsey Show (Full Episodes): https://www.youtube.com/c/TheRamseyShowEpisodes?sub_confirmation=1 The Dr. John Delony Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDelony?sub_confirmation=1 The Rachel Cruze Show: https://www.youtube.com/user/RachelCruze?sub_confirmation=1 The Table with Anthony ONeal: https://www.youtube.com/user/aonealministries?sub_confirmation=1 The Ken Coleman Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheKenColemanShow?sub_confirmation=1 The Christy Wright Show: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChristyWright?sub_confirmation=1 EntreLeadership: https://www.youtube.com/c/entreleadership?sub_confirmation=1 BabylonBee.com NASHVILLE, TN This week, U.S. President Joe Biden called into the radio show of personal finance guru Dave Ramsey, asking for financial advice for paying off his $31 trillion debt. Yes! Debt-Free Scream Millionaire Hour Ask a Question Call: 888.825.5225 Email the Show Advertising and Syndication Explore our shows, dedicated audience and partnership opportunities to bring long-term lift to your brand. Please note: We have limited spots to scream "I'm debt-free" each day (Monday through Friday), so we can't accommodate every request for in-person calls. You can literally check out his books at the library. Click here!Enter The Ramsey Cash Giveaway for a chance at $3,000! The Ramsey Show offers up straight talk from Dave Ramsey and his team of co-hosts. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoicesRamsey Solutions Privacy Policy, Beware of Debit Cards That Claim To Build Credit (Hour 2), Jade Warshaw & George Kamel answer your questions and discuss:"I'm drained and hate my job can I afford to quit?" WatchDave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, Dr. John Delony, EntreLeadership, and more of your favorite shows! Dave Ramsey & Jade Warshaw answer your questions and discuss: "Should I buy a backup vehicle for my job?" . And it doesn't really help people. And that might be a far journey for you or him, I dont know which one it is, but one of you guys has been purchasing a lot of stuff for a lot of reasons that are gonna change. ET. The Money Game went on the air with Ramsey,[6] Hal Wilson[7] and Roy Matlock[8] each hosting the hour alone on certain days of the week. Godliness with contentment is a great gain. Name* Email* Phone Number* 1011 Reams Fleming Blvd You can reach them by calling 1-888-227-3223. The program is not connected to any national network or programming service, and is distributed directly to local stations. Every smart financial game plan should include term life insurance, ID theft protectionand long-term disability coverage, and our team has trusted Zander Insurance to provide those products to you and your family for over 20 years. The show is distributed via Westwood One's satellite platform. PODS is the industry leader in container moving and storage, and is RamseyTrusted because oftheir flexibility, affordability and excellent customer service. Listen now or ask your question live by calling 888.825.5225 weekdays from 2-5 p.m. No scrolling through dozens of handymen who might not even be nearby. He is very against building any kind of credit, which is necessary to rent an apartment, qualify for a mortgage and get a loan to buy a car. (Hour 1), Dave Ramsey & Ken Coleman answer your questions and discuss:Keeping or selling rental property,"Should I use a Robo or A.I. After 20 years of broadcasting on WTN, on January 1, 2013, the show moved to 102.5 FM ("The Game"). Please schedule your visit below to let us know when you're coming. We also asked what are the reasons why such young people get into gigantic debts. "from the blog:Everything You Need to Know About Universal Life Insurance,Angry Morgan Wallen fan sends singer $4K bill for canceled show,Teaching kids about the best way to save,from the blog: How Do I Teach My Kids How to Save?Pulling from retirement savings to pay off the house,"Can we afford to go on vacation? The Ramsey Call of the Day is a quick, daily dose of advice on life and money in under ten minutes. https://bit.ly/TRSgvwyShop our bestsellers during the $10 Sale! The video has since gone viral, amassing an impressive 22.6M views on the platform, leaving people on social media just as stunned as Ramsey himself. $11.92 trillion is owed on mortgages, while car loan debts make up $1.55 trillion, making it slightly less than student loans, which equal $1.60 trillion. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Find out where to . Watch Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, Dr. John Delony, EntreLeadership, and more of your favorite shows! How would you rate the quality of the article? They call to celebrate. Get all the highlights you missed plus some of the best moments from the show. For cases like this its basically a license to steal. You Need To Hire an Attorney and Sue Her! Learn more about your ad ch They should get over their qualms about bankruptcy because unless they've filed recently enough that they are prohibited from filing again, its almost certainly the best option. At over an hour's worth of recording, it's great listening material for a long commute or while doing laundry! They are thisclose to being straight up scamp artists and will harass people with much abuse, with aplomb. Bored Panda reached out to Jan Miller, a student loan consultant and the president of Miller Student Loan Consulting, LLC to ask whether theres a way to resolve a $1,000,000 debt without filing for bankruptcy. That wasnt in error, that was deliberate. Thursday, April 27 Listen Why a 40-Year Mortgage Is a Terrible Idea We try to make room for everyone. To ask Ramsey a question or to share your debt free story, call in during the show at 1-888-825-5225 or send an e-mail to daveonair@daveramsey.com. Partner With Us Theyre the reason we exist.. Listen now or ask your question live by calling 888.825.5225 weekdays from 2-5 p.m. The Dave Ramsey Show, now in its 27th year, is the largest independently owned and operated, and 3rd largest nationally syndicated talk radio show in the nation. Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ETEnter The Ramsey Cash Giveaway for a chance at $3,000! One notable difference between his and other financial shows is that Ramsey attempts to go beyond mathematical mechanics and reach his callers on an emotional and spiritual level. DON'T MISS: Dave Ramsey Has Blunt Advice on Buying a Car the Smart Way. Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ETJoin a Personality-led FPU class. https://bit.ly/TRS10SaleWant a plan for your money? Hear from experts like Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, George Kamel, Jade Warshaw, and Dr. John Delony. Join as Dave Ramsey and his team of experts answer your questions on the top problems holding you back. Why is he a worm? "Should I pay off my car lease or sell it? Ramsey's show is fed to stations 24/7 so that stations will not have to record his show for later broadcast, but rather they can always use the satellite feed. So I think were both scared and wanna do anything we can to avoid bankruptcy. Many credit cards have interest rates starting at 15% APY, which can be incredibly difficult to pay off if youre carrying a balance that you cant afford. It's free advise from a person who can manage his own money and all it costs is your ego. https://bit.ly/TRSgvwyShop our bestsellers during the $10 Sale! SimpliSafe isa professionally monitoredhome security system and will send police, fire, or medical professionals whendanger is detected. We also spoke with Michela Allocca, a personal finance expert and author of the book Own Your Money, which features real-life examples, tactical tips, colorful art, and unlocks the fun of money fundamentals. Hes helped countless people get out of debt and learn financial life skills. (You And Your Son Are In Danger) The Ramsey Show - Highlights 2.6M subscribers Subscribe 39K 1.4M views 1 year ago Call The Police Right Now! They resell debt, they will come for you for pennies on the dollar, people who have the same name as you could get harassed and even pressured into paying debt that isn't theirs because the collectors are horrendous people. As of 2021[update], the show is heard on more than 600 stations. Hear from experts like Dave Ramsey, Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze, Dr. John Delony, George Kamel & Jade Warshaw. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoicesRamsey Solutions Privacy Policy, Do You Want To Be King of the AirBnB or Have a Peaceful Life? Listen now or ask your question live by calling 888.825.5225 weekdays from 2-5 p.m. Well it makes the wild west look tame. All rights reserved. Tune in to The Ramsey Show and experience one of the most popular talk radio shows in the country!Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now! Im getting ready to put you on $30,00. Learn more at www.ramseysolutions.com The Ramsey Show Ramsey Network Business 4.5 31.5K Ratings APR 26, 2023 Delivered to you five days a week. @Poweredbycesar called into the Dave Ramsey show to give you a behind the scenes peak of what it's like to pick up the phone and dial in. Okay, so you have a little bit of equity there, but not enough to save you. Image credits: Emil Kalibradov (not the actual photo). Make sure you provide a subject and a detailed description of why you're reaching out in the body of the email. We look forward to seeing you soon! By age 26, Ramsey had established a $4 million real estate portfolio, only to lose it by age 30. It is a great way to protectyour family's financial future. Call The Police Right Now! To say hes a scam artist is simply not true. [2][3] As of 2021[update], it is one of the top five most-listened-to radio shows.[4]. Making the assumption that they work directly for the government, as stated in the video, and the assumption that a majority of their debt consists of federal student loans, both husband and wife likely qualify for total student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, he added. He is gregarious and truly happy to be with his fans. Ramsey offered to do a one-hour show for free for one month, not entirely expecting to be successful. Churchill Mortgage DreamCloud PODS Moving & Storage Neighborly Have a question for the show? I'm just confused on the ground kissing you've got going on. Yes, some of what he says is correct, however, that same advice has some really big holes in it. Listen to this episode from The Ramsey Show on Spotify. https://bit.ly/TRSgvwyShop our bestsellers during the $10 Sale! Learn more at www.ramseysolutions.com, Get Out of Debt Fast, Get Rich Slow! This process would create a massive deficit in their quality of living, cash flow and ability to invest for retirement for decades to come.. Mindaugas has worked as a freelance photographer mainly doing events, product photography and has a recurring passion for macro photography. Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET Enter The Ramsey Cash Giveaway for a chance at $3,000! Listen to this episode from The Ramsey Show on Spotify. Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3cEP4n6Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts:https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? 2023 Lampo Licensing, LLC. You can read more about it and change your preferences, Get the best of Bored Panda in your inbox. This Artist Reimagines Studio Ghibli Movies Into Stunning Watercolor Paintings, And Here Are 14 Of Them. Admirable. Photo editor at Bored Panda. Millions listen to The Dave Ramsey Show every day for common-sense talk on money. Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3cEP4n6Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts:https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6Interested in advertising on The Ramsey Show? Have a question for the show? I work in the government. You can find his advice for free on google, instead of buying into his scam books and tapes and programs. Explore our shows, dedicated audienceand partnership opportunities to bring long-term lift to your brand. You can get a no credit fha loan, pmi for 30 years and a higher rate, but it can be done. You'll have peace of mind knowing your family is taken care of. The three-hour live radio talk show focuses on life and how it happens to revolve around money. https://ter.li/s64ye3Learn more about your ad choices. Then Im on your team. If you'd like to plan a debt-free scream on air, please use the Debt-Free Scream form. Zander's ID Theft Protection plans feature extensive prevention measures,includingmonitoring and alerts to make you aware of threats,full-service restoration if you become a victim, and even free coverage for kids on their family plan.