Any items returned after the 10 days will be shipped back at buyers expense OR a 20% restocking fee may be in affect, depending on availability of item(s) returned. Definitely one of my favorite boutiques! Their clothing is designed to be comfortable, durable, and versatile so you can wear it wherever you go! Want 10% OFF your first ENTIRE purchase? Vintage Cactus Boutique is a unique women's boutique with a western flare and a love for wild fashion. Punchy Cactus is a western boutique and will provide all of your western fashion needs including NFR style outfits, casual boho outfits, rodeo outfits, and so much more. Within 20 min. Only YOU is a cozy hotel that makes you feel like you're, Dear spaqueen12, We are very grateful for your warm words. Shop Punchy Cactus for all of your unique western bag, backpack, purse, clutch, and wallet needs! Dear sushiman-zh, thanks for sharing your review, it is very useful for other guests and for us, to improve or to keep going as it is. Dear Ronald A, Thank you for your comment. Western style with a bit of boho makes for an interesting combination thats sure to get you noticed! We went straight to the hotel after a flight from Dallas and were a bit worse from wear. We appreciate you mentioned it. We are a boho, eclectic style boutique with a twist of vintage western influence. Button down top, long sleeve with neck ruffles in a lightweight burnout velvet. 72 posts. Good question. We don't like to boxed into one single style or aesthetic. Unbelievable customer services! 09 car fresheners!! First time to shop here. Warm regards, Rut Zazo Guest Relations Manager. :). You cant beat The Cadillac Cowgirl when it comes to finding high-quality pieces at affordable prices, so even if you dont have much money left over after buying groceries each month (like everyone else! They have an extensive selection of products, including jeans, shirts, skirts, dresses, hats, and even boots, and belts! Maverick Western Wear is a great alternative to the Lace Cactus. If you're looking for a good lace cactus alternative, you're in luck! Shop our latest markdowns. One of the restaurants which doubles as a breakfast room is a beautiful atrium-like space covered in white-panelled mirrors.You can order breakfast at any time of the day which is a bonus.The other public spaces also make you feel like you want to linger and enjoy every minute. Please reach out to us at coldcactus@coldcactusboutique.ca with any questions or to book a shopping appointment. Great staff, I will return. I keep my wardrobe looking fresh and they always ship promptly. New Arrivals Every TUESDAY at 9pm EST. Check out For returns, contact us at shop@vintagecactus.com and include your order number. Perfect for having at home (or ANYWHERE) to Sip in Style! Ships fast from Ohio to your front door with love! Located in Gilbert, Arizona we ship worldwide and offer in store shopping at our brick and mortar location located at 3143 E Williams Field Road, Gilbert, Arizona. Youll find everything from dresses to skirts to jewelry at The Lace Cactus and all with that special Texas twist! Best wishes, Mara Garca Guest Relations Manager, Beautiful wonderful boutique hotel, effortless interior design, very stylish bedrooms and a superb location in the lively area of Chueca. "Western with a touch of boho. Regards, Rut Zazo Guest Relations Manager, Fabulous Boutique Hotel in Amazing Location, Only YOU came recommended by 2 Madrid natives, and it did NOT disappoint! They have a full line of clothing for men and women that can be used for any event or occasion. Our style is western (duh! I don't know what I did but somehow I booked this hotel for the wrong night! Cactus J,the Tiny Traveling Boutique, was created to bring exceptional, hand curated styles to shoppers far and wide! What a great surprise, after reading the great reviews on TripAdvisor, every review was 100% correct! First and foremost, Im the mother of two beautiful boys, Weston and Stetson, ages 4 and 6 (how did that happen - where did the time go!? Welcome to our community and we can't wait toget to know you! Double Sided Print High Quality Screen Printing Process. Best wishes, Mara Garca Guest Relations Manager. We hope to see you back one day!! . The service is excellent. Shop some of our favorite new arrivals here. . Located in the heart of Houston, The Lace Cactus is a boutique that carries a wide range of fun and unique clothing, accessories, and gifts. One of the things we love about travelling to big western events in the United States is that we can readily find amazingly unique western-inspired products that just cannot be found in Ontario (to the best of my knowledge, anyways!). The fresh color palettes, the warmer weather, Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo and Texas Bluebonnets. We offer next day shipping! A quick trip in the store always ends up in a shopping spree because I find much more than I intended. Mother's Day is quickly approaching on Sunday May 14th! We offer next day shipping! Going on a trip? The suspense is killing us! into this new and unknown territory and launched The Cold Cactus Boutique. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. And don't forget we offer sezzle where you can buy now and pay later interest free! Western Inspired Tees and Squash Blossom Necklaces Welcome to . Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. We truly offer something for everyone! Overall Texas Boutique and #1 Online in Texas Boutique in 2019, and voted #1 Global Boutique for 2017 located in Hico, TX. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Browse from s Moncloa-Aravaca Hotels with candid photos, genuine reviews, location maps & more. Body length from HPS: 35 3/4", Sleeve length: 23 1/2, Bust: 38" (Size Small). Cold Cactus is for the cowboy or cowgirl, farmer, rancher, and those consumers who are looking for unique, bold, and high-quality western-inspired items. Southern Trends southerntrends4u.com I am so glad you had a tremendous stay at Only YOU!! Thank you for your interest with Blooming Cactus Boutique we are glad you stopped by!This shop was de Blooming Cactus Boutique | Indianapolis IN They offer a wide range of styles, from classic Western to contemporary urban chic. And don't forget we offer sezzle. everything is reachable. I hope youll enjoy the product offering Ive worked so hard to find and make available. Every item has a custom size chart in the size drop down menu! Same. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit. Is Roper A Good Brand? I will strive to use Cold Cactus and the social media platforms it utilizes as an opportunity to inspire - to embrace ones individuality, originality, and lifestyle, whatever that may be, educate (with an education in and love for agriculture I cant help but sharing my love for agriculture! Were talking necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings, all made with trendy materials like cowhide leathers and turquoise stones that make your look stand out from the crowd! Babe we know how hard it is to find cute plus size clothing that fits right! My Cart. :) Kind regards, Rut Zazo Guest Relations Manager, Great hotel and very helpful staff. I started The Cold Cactus Boutique with the intention to bring incredible unique western and southern styles from south of the border to North of the border (I say western as to not be too wordy, but youll find Cold Cactus also embraces farming/ranching wear, bohemian, and rustic chic styles). Double Sided Print High Quality Screen Printing Process (Black Ink), Yeah It's Spiked Cactus Foam Cups - Set Of 10 Foam Cup. The hotel is very walkable to all the major tourist attractions - Prado etc. Shop from casual shoe styles, ankle booties, western boots & more! Sort by Date, new to old Checkered Western - Graphic Tank Top $32.00 10qty Per Set Wrapped with a bow at the top in a clear bag, ready for gifting! Foam and mesh trucker hat with yellow smiley face patch! we appreciate you mentioned the great job of all the staff, I will convey your congratulations to everyone, it is always very motivator. The clothes are designed to make you feel like your best, most beautiful, authentic self. Without going on at length - a brief insight into who I am. I want to be real with you guys, and so I will also be using these social media platforms as an opportunity to share the realities of my little piece of the world the beautiful chaos of raising my two boys, the triumphs and joys as well as pitfalls of farming (cows & horses), etc! by Underground Cold Cactus regularly collaborates and sources products from other entrepreneurs and makers. Cold Cactus will strive to curate unique products that cannot be frequently found elsewhere in Canada, particularly Ontario. 2023 Cactus Cowgirl Boutique Powered by Shopify. Affordable prices, cowgirl style, western clothing and accessories for women. W offer both online and in store shopping for both women and men. Primarily selling from our cute little boutique trailer, The Saguaro, we can be found at select events and pop-ups around the country. ), as well as a wife to an amazing and supportive husband. Cactus Cowgirl Boutique Western-chic boutique. It's certainly one of the coolest places to stay in the city, be assured you will not be disappointed. We are glad we could surprise you taking care of all details, it is one of our main functions. In the spring of 2022 we decided to go online only and are now located in MADISONVILLE, TX! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The clothes are trendy and casual. I love to delve into products and brands to uncover what customers love the most about them. Amazing quirky bedrooms and very good daily service, we stayed in a, Dear Diane H, what a wonderful review!! Deck Drinks - Reusable Frosted Cups - Pack of 10. Find you fashion with our unique and fun style. I look forward to meeting many new faces on this incredible journey which I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to pursue. Hence, where the name Cold Cactus came from. It is truly my belief that anyone can look and feel their best with the right styling of clothing and accessories, without breaking the bank. We love to read that you will definetly return to Only YOU Boutique Hotel, we will be more than happy to welcome you back! Punchy Cactus is a western boutique and will provide all of your western fashion needs including NFR style outfits, casual boho outfits, rodeo outfits, and so much more. Powered by Shopify, FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS $100 OR MORE. They carry everything from handmade leather belts to Western clothing and accessories, so whatever you need for your upcoming event or trip, theyve got it. We love our land, our horses, and sharing our style with gals across the country who love to work hard, and look good while doing it. A steal of a deal. I will definitely be back. For Every Pair of DIFF Glasses Purchased, DIFF Donates a Free Pair of Reading Glasses or an Eye Exam to a Child in Need. Derby Day Vintage Running For The Roses - Frosted Reusable Cups - Set of 10. News, updates, and specials straight to your inbox! Currency Afghanistan (USD $) land Islands (USD $) Albania (USD $) Algeria (USD $) Andorra (USD $) Angola (USD $) Anguilla (USD $) Antigua & Barbuda (USD $) Argentina (USD $) Armenia (USD $) Aruba (USD $) Ascension Island (USD $) Australia (USD $) Austria (USD $) Azerbaijan (USD $) Bahamas (USD $) Bahrain (USD $) Bangladesh (USD $) Barbados (USD $) Belarus (USD $) Belgium (USD $) Belize (USD . The public areas were well decorated and interesting. We're so glad you're here! We offer next day shipping! Thank you for stopping by and checking out the Cold Cactus. Also, for the rest of our trip my husband and I tried to decide why the breakfast buffet at this hotel was by far the best breakfast of the trip. Cruise? The store offers cowgirl style, western clothing, and accessories for women who want to look good without breaking the bank. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Hi everybody, welcome to Cactus Cowgirl Boutique! Location is perfect. It's an awesome place to shop and I would recommend it to anyone! With a reputation of superb customer service and intention to make all clients feel their best whilst expressing their inner chic-goddess outward, Cactus Rose delivers a first-rate shopping experience . Currency Afghanistan (USD $) land Islands (USD $) Albania (USD $) Algeria (USD $) Andorra (USD $) Angola (USD $) Anguilla (USD $) Antigua & Barbuda (USD $) Argentina (USD $) Armenia (USD $) Aruba (USD $) Ascension Island (USD $) Australia (USD $) Austria (USD $) Azerbaijan (USD $) Bahamas (USD $) Bahrain (USD $) Bangladesh (USD $) Barbados (USD $) Belarus (USD $) Belgium (USD $) Belize (USD . The Cold Cactus strives to be a noteworthy boutique offering a collection of distinctive, bold, quality western inspired apparel, jewelry, accessories, and house decor with a focus on handmade and small batch produced. *Route is an added layer of protection that, Come for the Western, Stay for the Community, Shop with us here on our website or on our, Posh Panda X Herr Wild Rags Cowhide Moccasins. provide contemporary cowgirl wear that is both stylish and functional. Dear Jules616, Thank you very much for your comment! From the fabrics they use to the quality of their stitchingits all top-notch. A girl can never have too many pieces of jewelry, especially turquoise pieces! Usually the same day! 188 following. But First, Cocktails - Reusable Frosted Cups - Pack of 6. Girls Weekend? Cactus Rose Boutique, LLC is known for Bohemian, Western-Chic apparel and accessories with products catered to ALL women of ALL shapes and sizes. Shop with us here on our website or on ourAPP available for download for bothiPhoneand Android. we are delighted to know the staff made you feel so comfortable at Only YOU Boutique Hotel. Cold Cactus seeks to always find ways to improve further. Im a believer in the collaborative/sharing economy (community over competition), quality over quantity, embracing ones individuality, and the importance of living in the moment and making memories. more. I LOVE the style and look of the store. Hence - Cactus Cowgirl Boutique. Vintage Cactus is a mother + daughter team focused onbringing in-trend items to women. I love this boutique! Hope to see you soon! Each and every one of them take the guest experience to a level of excellency. (What Is the Point of Starched Jeans? The Cadillac Cowgirl is a clothing and accessory boutique with a touch of western. Maverick Western Wear offers a variety of products, including shirts, pants, and accessories. I mean, whats not to LOVE about Spring time in Texas? Buckaroo Boutique is a great lace cactus alternative. we are glad we could surprise you and met your expectations. ), and to share some of my life's learnings in hopes that they will provide some value! I kept finding myself asking why is it so hard to find unique, high quality, handmade western-inspired items in Canada, particularly Ontario, and in one place?, For years, Ive been sitting on the idea of launching an online western boutique that would source tasteful, distinctive, and high-quality products and make them readily available to Canadians. We've curated a collection of all the best ideas for Mom! Wrapped in a clear bag with a ribbon on top! We strive to be your one stop shop for an extensive collection of both practical and quality western wear and country chic apparel that you can wear to work, in the saddle and barn, as well as out on the weekend. Excellent location. Punchy Cactus Boutique & Western Wear is a popular western boutique that is here to meet your needs! Lastly, but very importantly, Id like to thank each and every individual (you know who you are!) All photography is prohibited from re use and is the sole property of Dusty Diamonds Boutique, LLC. Rooms are on the small side, but adequate and very comfortable. Shop in your jammies from the couch Any Time you want! Things to do near Bingo Royal Odonnell on Tripadvisor: See 491,932 reviews and 50,875 candid photos of things to do near Bingo Royal Odonnell in Madrid, Spain. If you have an event or association you would like us to consider sponsoring or donating to, please send us an email to coldcactus@coldcactusboutique.ca. We stay up to date with all current and upcoming fashion trends. 54 Followers, 50 Following, 17 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cactus Western Boutique (@cactuswesternboutique) Importantly for me, it is beyond just sharing my love of unique western products. Perfect value for the price. The Dusty Diamonds ladies always greet you with a smile and are always happy to help. (If you dont see it pretty quickly, check your spam box!). Listen to our Cold Cactus Radio on Spotify. We will love to welcome you back! This hotel is one of the great places to stay, as they go "above and beyond" to ensure every aspect of your experience is a positive one. We offer industry favourite brands like Cinch, Kimes Ranch, Ariat, Outback, Hooey and more! We work hard to surprise our guests taking care of all details. Their clothing is made to be worn on the ranch and to a rodeo, but its also suitable for everyday life. All products are available online, 24/7! Ive been involved in the western industry in Ontario for years - my husband and I have Quarter Horses we use for team penning / ranch sorting as well as Simmental cattle. TIP: Give that closet a clean out and freshen up your wardrobe with new spring pieces from DDB! Shop with The Lace C. From all of us at Cold Cactus, we are so glad to have you here! Some hotels can Stay Now & Pay Later! The following culture and value points are important to Cold Cactus. We cant brag on you and repost your pictures on our social media outlets if you dont show us! Explore our latest collections! The clothes are trendy and casual. Cactus Wrangler Western Boutique. The prices are always affordable! Welcome to Cactus and Co Boutique, where you can find trendy and affordable outfits for your every need. Every detail has been thought of in this room. Buyer pays return shipping and product must be in original condition, including shoe boxes with lid and must be received on our end BEFORE store credit is given. So come on! In fact, the entire hotel has many interesting finishing details that made it fun to be there. The hotel is in a former palace that dates back to the 19th century and what is now an eclectic mix of huge lamps and vases, retro sofas and art books. Review collected in partnership with this hotel, There are more places to choose from in the, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Copyright 2023 Vintage Cactus A good reference for general sizing for our items is below: With any questions please contact us at Howdy@cactusroseboutique.com. Cactus J, the Tiny Traveling Boutique, was created to bring exceptional, hand curated styles to shoppers far and wide! Everything was fresh and tasted just wonderful. For hygenic purposes, alljewelry is deemed final as well. ), this boutique still has something for everyone! Western and Country Chic Apparel - The Cold Cactus Boutique Gift Cards Sale Item added to your cart *Route is an added layer of protection that ensures quick and hassle-free package replacement for damaged lost, or stolen orders. Shop our latest markdowns, We are a family-owned western & country chic lifestyle boutique located in Ontario, Canada. 17 talking about this. I believe everyone can look and feel their best with the right styling of clothing and accessories, and I'm here to help with that! Bringing you hand-curated collections and versatile pieces to stand out in a crowd.". If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. TAG US in those DDB outfits, sister! Cold Cactus aims to enjoy lifes journey and operate its business in this manner. Our Western-Boho boutique is based out of Kenedy, Texas. Youll find everything from flouncy skirts to linen shirts to cowboy boots, all of which make great options for everyday wear or weekend getaways! Once contacted, you must email us the tracking number within 72 hours of us verifying your return. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. And don't forget we offer sezzle. We pride ourselves on offering a memorable shopping experience with only the best customer service, regardless of whether you have the opportunity to shop with us in-store or online. We made a calculation, Dear IstanbuliteinUSA, thank YOu very much for such a nice review!! Recommendations from friends are always useful, they are very good Ambassadors of Only You! Women's Fashion | Punchy Cactus | Western Boutique Women's As a popular western boutique, we have no doubt that you will find exactly what you are looking for if you love affordable western fashion, unique western fashion, trendy western fashion, or vintage western fashion. We are a boho, eclectic style boutique with a twist of vintage western influence. A western chic women's clothing boutique specializing in statement pieces perfect for concerts, girls night out, date nights and the rodeo. Owner Kelly Enriquez is the creative mind behind much of their fun, funky pieces, made for the gypsy hippie queens in everyone. Don't worry we have got you covered! They have created a range of products that are inspired by the world of fashion, art, and music with a Western twist. that supported me in pursuing this vision I am incredibly grateful for your faith in me, guidance, and support. Cactus Cowgirl Boutique has a western-chic vibe that will make you feel like youre shopping in the middle of Arizona. Here at Cactus Rose Boutique we carry many different brands making it hard to have an exact sizing chart. Thank you girls so much for helping women feel beautiful! Best wishes, Mara Garca Guest Relations Manager, Staff is FANTASTIC. Theyre known for their western flair and Western-inspired clothes. Beyond that, I am a lover of agriculture, western lifestyle and western fashion, gardening, anything outdoors-related, adventures, crafting and DIYing, photography, and MORE (I really have too many interests for one lifestyle LOL). The accessories are great for layering any outfit! However, the front desk staff managed to get us a room for no extra charge and they were nice about it. 3. This hotel was an excellent choice. more, Literary Quarter (Barrio de Las Letras) Hotels, Hotels near Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza, Hotels near Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Things to do near Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Santiago Bernabeu Stadium: Tickets & Tours, Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza: Tickets & Tours, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia: Tickets & Tours, Museo Arqueologico Nacional: Tickets & Tours, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Madrid, Conference & Convention Centers in Madrid, AIRE The Ancient Thermal Bath & 45' Relaxing Massage, New Year Eve Burj Khalifa fireworks and Gala Dinner at Cruise Creek, New Years Eve Fireworks Boat Party in New York, Berlin 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise with Audioguide, Centro de Estetica Germaine de Capuccini Goya.