I visited my good friends at Coyote Creek Gun & Archery, where bow techs gave the assembled Bear compound bow a quick once-over to make sure the accessory kit that comes with the Cruzer G2 was in good shape. Features and specifications of the bow Features of the Bear Whitetail Hunter include a draw weight range from 40 to 60 pounds, an arrow rest and quiver (s), adjustable sights, ambidextrous design. Seriously, Ive coached a few kids in their first archery steps, and no matter how small they were, virtually all of them could pull 5 pounds on a 12-inch draw. the cable to the inboard slot (toward the center of. High performance single cam system helps this bow offer great performance that's easy to shoot, firing arrows up to 320 fps. These bow packages come with sights, stabilizers, and quivers so youll be ready to hit the field and start hunting. Something went wrong. Shop. at a 30-inch draw). If you need help deciding, check out our collection of top-rated crossbows. The 39-inch string length makes standard changeovers simple, and the sights offer three adjustable pins. Bear Archery was not one of the firstcompound bowmanufacturers, but eventually found success with early models like the Whitetail Hunter. How to Hunt the Best Day of the Strut . Bear Whitetail 2 Compound Bow Specs. In thicker vegetation, asingle pin, sighted for 25 yards, sees you through nearly all likely shot scenarios. This points out themiddle ground compromisesthat combine 32- to 36-inch axle-to-axle lengths with a 7.5- to 8-inch brace height and a silky-smooth draw cycle (that eliminates radical speed cams). Also, there is no vibration-damping material between the split limbs. The archery business was named Bear Archery. Brown Bear Compound Bow Value Best Left Handed Youth Compound Bow Crosman Elkhorn Compound Youth Bow Package $fifty nine.Ninety nine Shipping Available ADD TO CART Barnett Vertigo Youth Compound Bow Package $sixty nine.Ninety nine Biggest Sale of the Year! That said, the back wall felt a bit mushy, not my ideal feeling for the end of the draw cycle. Do not use gmail because it will not allow an attachment. At that weight, I had zero problems with the draw cycle and found it about as pleasant as possible for a two-cam bow. Bear built the new Whitetail Legend with a new draw stop and says its the most solid back wall of any single cam on the market. Heavier arrows(10 to 12 grains per inch) absorb bow energy more efficiently, penetrate deeper after accidental bone hits and are much quieter after release. The day can accelerate from absolute inactivity into a serious killing mode in a finger snap. Archery Compound Bow Bear Whitetail Hunter Amo String Strength 39". The design of this new bow is built with compact comfort at the foundation. I am looking for more info on how to adjust draw lenght and weight. It looks like you may be using an outdated browser. A smooth draw cycle is easier on cold, stiff muscles. With the draw being permanent set it also makes for the limbs being rather large. This guy sounds like the accuracy is so bad that there would be no point in trying to use it to hunt. Here, we are going to highlight some of the salient features of this remarkable bow. Trail Cameras, Treestands, Clothing & More. Does anyone have an owners manual or a link to one for a Bear Whitetail hunter compound bow circa 1979-1980? They hold arrows securely at ready while waiting and drawing but disappear upon release, providing the accuracy benefits of drop-away designs. Researchers have yet to discover a society in which gatherers are celebrated in song and story for their ability to bring home roots and berries. So clear your Sign up for the Field & Stream newsletter and get the latest intelligence straight to your inbox. This is a no-frills, budget bow meant to provide ease of shooting for a beginner, with the ability to morph into a serious tool for a hunter. We look at the Bear Whitetail examine it to the Bear Species. Articles may contain affiliate links which enable us to share in the revenue of any purchases made. Look for models with spooled, aperture-wrapped or extended fibers for the brightest aiming points possible. All Bear compound bows are adjustable over a ten-pound variety. Sure, it would be a joy to tote a lightweight compound bow through high-country elk and mule deer hunting habitat. Just add a release aid and arrows to your cart to start shooting right away. If you were setting up the ultimate whitetail bow, what would it look like? The Cruzer G2 will comfortably fit nearly any archer and with the RTH package, it comes with all the bow accessories you need for under $500. Speed We shot Easton Axis 5mm shafts in a 350 spine cut to 28.75 inches with a 100-grain field point. $559.99. I use it mainly for target practice but have confidence that it could also still take down a deer (I plan and making an effort to do this next season). 32" Speed: 320 FPS Draw Length: 24" - 31" new the hunting public ADAPT $459.99 Kodiak Hunter $559.99 Axle-to-Axle: 30" Speed: 320 FPS Draw Length: 23.5"-30.5" Species EV RTH $449.99 Sold out Super Kodiak $599.99 Bear Technology 90 years of innovation At Bear Archery, we strive to create equipment that gives you the best experience in the industry. It appears you have the cables routed wrong. I don't use sights or any other accessories. There was a bit of a tingle on the shot, but nothing uncomfortable, considering I was shooting 55 lbs. The overall length of mine it 50, which is large compared to modern bows. The Bear season will arrive on screens at some point in 2023, co-showrunners Christopher Storer and Joanna Calo have stated. Sound travels at about 1,128 fps; a fast hunting arrow might reach 325 fps. Try updating to one of the supported browsers below to get the full experience for the Lancaster Archery Supply online store. For Xen Mcallisters 22-factor archery whitetail, its a exceptional story. Avoid excessive I was wondering if anybody has or knows of a place where I can get a copy of the WT2 bow manual? Then the Bear Archery Cruzer G2 is worth a hard look, By With a max poundage of 70 and a dual-cam system that delivers plenty of speed, the Bear Cruzer G2 is more than enough bow for all but the most serious hunters. With the draw being permanent set it also makes for the limbs being rather large. Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. Both Bear Legend Series and Mainline bows have facts inside the desk below. I've had my Bear Whitetail Hunter bow since the early 1980's but have long since lost the manual. But for 90 percent of my hunts, weight isnt a major consideration, and a slightly heavier bow is just easier for me to hold well and aim properly. Here, we will give you the brief information on whitetail compound hunters bow manufactured by BEAR ARCHERY. If you are looking for a good older bow that can still perform this one fits the bill. In regards to broadheads, while mechanical designs provide easy flight tuning and often wider blood trails, there are tradeoffs. SPECIAL MAKE NO SPECS . Overall, for a bow that is over 30 years old, it still displays a great deal of power and precision. An upper-limb disability is a permanent loss of the use of fingers, hand, or arm in a manner that renders the person incapable of using a longbow, compound bow, or recurved bow. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Compound. But dont be fooled into thinking this is some kids toy. Shop Smooth finger bow. You don't take chances at SCHEELS ever. Genesis Bows Gen-X Bow, Black, Right Hand Visit the Unknown Store sixty three ratings nine, 2018 Compound Bow Manual Apprentice Youth Bow Valiant Youth Bow RIDGE Bow Manual Brave Warrior BearX Impact with Silent Crank BearX Banish 420 BearX Constrictor BearX Intense BearX Trek 380 and Konflict 405 Targets Printable Targets Printable Youth Target Trophy Ridge Product Manuals Quivers AQ2PCKT VRSA Quiver 2-Piece Conversion Kit Manual. Learn more . In short, theres plenty of serious stuff included in this setup. These bows are easy to tune and pretty fast. Thanks to a cool cam system that allows you to bump up settings incrementally, the Bear Cruzer G2 can grow with a young shooter as their arms strengthen and lengthen. What are the specs for a Bear Whitetail Hunter bow? Aftermarket anti-vibration/silencing gear works wonders on squelching annoying hums and buzzes produced by add-on accessories or particular parts of your bow. 80% let-off takes the work off of shoulders as new archers develop the finer points of shooting technique. That Bear charges $420 for a bow that can take a beginner shooter into the world of serious bowhunting is remarkable. This product is oversize due to the weight and/or dimensions, which will result in a higher shipping rate during checkout. Free Ground Shipping on orders $99+! SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. Any suggestions on arrow type and length? The enterprise is set to launch the iQoo Neo 7 SE cellphone on December 2 in the Chinese market. Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow NEW NEVER USED. Whether youre headed to the woods or the archery lane, these compound bows feature sturdy designs for reliable shot-to-shot performance. I felt perfectly comfortable shooting this bow, and thats saying a lot for a bow at this price point. There were three positions for the pulleys. Of the dozens of models and millions of bows produced by Bear Archery since 1933, the Bear Cruzer G2 is one of the companys top-selling bows. And why no longer? Designed and engineered for ultimate performance in compact bowhunting spaces, Never worry about your bow getting in the way of a perfect shot again, Features the patented EKO Cam technology with four unique let-off settings to allow archer customization for the perfect feel you desire, KillerWave limb dampeners reduce vibration and increase accuracy with every shot, The Whitetail Legend Pro features Bear Archery Contraband string and cables ensuring legendary performance for seasons to come, Let-Off: 75%, 80%, 85%, or 90% cam settings. Axle-to-Axle: 32" Speed: 320 FPS . Bear Cruzer G2 Compound Bow Specs. Shots happen fast in the deer woods, often while youre cold and sitting. Choose from a variety of compound bows, including compound bows for hunting, youth compound bows, and more. the pics aren't very good, but here is the overall bow and the part labeled A, B, & C for adjustments. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The 39-inch string period makes standard changeovers simple, and the sights provide three adjustable pins. JavaScript is disabled. The 39-inch string length makes standard changeovers simple, and the sights offer three adjustable pins. Choose from a variety of compound bows, including compound bows for hunting, youth compound bows, and more. Whether you're headed to the woods or the archery lane, these compound bows feature sturdy designs for reliable shot-to . Share this on Facebook (opens in new window), Share this on Twitter (opens in new window). Those are the bottom-end specs on this bow. Each crossbow in this assortment has received a rating of at least four stars from DICK'S Sporting Goods customers. Bear's Redemption EKO hits the sweet spot at 31" axle-to-axle for ultimate maneuverability and supreme accuracy making it the perfect compound bow for any tree stand, hunting blind, or spot and stalk scenario. Hunting with the Bear Whitetail Hunter compound bow means stretching the limits of endurance, and the epoxy resin body is thermal bound to hold up to years of outdoor punishment no matter what the weather. It should have a Michigan factory mark which means it was before 79 and the fact it doesn't have the adjustable draw and weight system , just the basic weight adjustments suggest it's from early production years. Bear Archery Celebrates ninety Years of Iconic Archery Equipment with New Lineup of 2023 Bows Find a Dealer Compound Bow - Adult Whitetail Legend SKU: AV14A12126L $499.99 Axle-to-axle 31" Speed 320 FPS Draw Length 23"-30" Finish Olive Dexterity Left Hand Right Hand Draw Weight forty five-60 lbs. Join F&S+ to read exclusive stories by your favorite writers. Then go out bowhunting and spot how i like it. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Visit our Bear Custom Bowstrings web page for greater bow fashions. Stepping softly through the falling leaves, following a trail that leads to that trophy whitetail deer, and the excitement is palpable. Scott Bestul The arrows weighed 420 grains overall. It was Mr. Bear's mission to make archery accessible to everyone by offering bows at a fair price and that's exactly what Bear are doing again today with the Whitetail Legend compound bow. Hope this helps you! Whitetail Legend Pro Bear Archery Bear Archery Celebrates 90 Years of Iconic Archery Equipment with New Lineup of 2023 Bows Find a Dealer Compound Bow Adult Whitetail Legend Pro SKU: AV25A400F6R $559.99 Axle-to-axle 30" Speed 339 FPS Draw Length 26"-30" Finish Fred Bear Dexterity Right Hand Left Hand Draw Weight 45-60 lbs. Also consider an active stabilizer, a product designed to suck unwanted vibrations from any compound while also lending balance. do you know where i could find a cabel for this bow. Short bows are more difficult to shoot consistently when under pressure. Manufacturers will often provide axle-to-axle specifications for both cocked and uncocked positions. And most bowhunting enthusiasts would be perfectly happy to hunt critters with this compound bow for many seasons. I have it set at 50lb dw and 27in dl. 1) Back limb bolts off at least 2 turns. Hours for selected store in Central Standard Time, Bear Legit Ready to Hunt Compound Bow Package. Then it was out the door to do some more serious shooting. The overall length of mine it 50", which is large compared to modern bows. If it is not covered by our warranty, you can find all the parts you need here. Shotgun Cynergy. Both Bear Legend Series and Mainline bows have information in the table below. Buy one and use it. Nice and mild to carry. I shot 3 deer with that bow. MAXIMUM VERSATILITY. Products designated as Oversize are not eligible for shipping promotions. Sunday is gonna be good. An Archery Endorsement is required to hunt deer during the Archery-Only Open Season. While the design and components have been tweaked and upgraded, the basic concepts of that first Cruzer live on in the Bear Cruzer G2 bow. I just acquired the same bow the other day. Click For Details. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Axle-to-Axle: 30 inches. This is the reason why the hunters consider it to offer for the highest degree of forgiveness possible when gearing up for whitetails. From: JohnD 26-Sep-09 Im going begin target taking pictures with it and get use to it . Upon hitting the release trigger, you'll let your arrow fly at 320 fps . 3) To increase the draw length by one inch, move. I have the same and I'm still trying to find the facts. Savvy bow hunters alsochoose large peeps(1/4-inch) used in conjunction with round pin guards. That cross being between the poundage wheels. Hoyt Archery (1985) "Rambo" compound Bear Whitetail Hunter featured 3 weight adjustment system : Production model version 2: Barnett Archery Vortex Hunter RH Compound Bow. Bear Whitetail II Hunter Green Camo Archery Compound Bow Cam 38" String3. Simple and easy to use, quite accurate, and with nothing fancy. The Bear Whitetail Hunter is certainly not on par with the comfort and performance of modern compound bows, but for those like me who cant spend $500+ for a bow but still want a good bow then the Whitetail Hunter fits the bill. There is a label at the bow that has the specifications for the specific bow. Easy to setup and easy to shoot, the Bear Archery Species RTH Compound Bow Package makes a great bow for adults giving bowhunting a try. You unhooked the cable off the pulleys and moved the pulley. Exclusions Apply. Now, all you have to do is get this masterpiece from the easiest source and get into the woods this season to catch your food and have a nice time enjoying your beloved archery. I know this is an older post but if you are still looking for a manual you can find one here: I still have mine. Mine is not adjustable for draw length. There are no slots in he wheels as someone else said. It costs $747.99 in new condition and $75 in pre-owned. Bear Archery Compound Bows String and Cable Specifications OEM STRING & CABLE CHART Have questions about your strings and cables for each bow version? 8280, 8282, 8286, 8530, 8532, 8534 (AFR & AJ), 9048, 9398, 9038, 9328, 9400(AFR & AB & AFM), 8302, 8536, 8538, 8630, 8296 (AFB & AB & AFR), 9274, 9284, 9302, 9342, 9300, 9304, (AFM & AFR), 3116, 3118, & NA (AFR & AFM) (many diff cams), 8514, 8516, 8518, 8520, 8522, 8572 (AFR & AFM), 8560, 8562, 8564, 8566, 8568, 8574, (AFR & AFM), 8366, 8370, 8376, 8524, 8584, 8526, 8528, (AJ), afr9846765 special make for shooters 2 cam, 8762, 8764, 8766, 8768, 8770, (AJ & AFR & AFM). FIND YOUR LOCAL RETAILER HERE. Thank you all again for the help. Whitetails are North Americas most popular game, but manufacturers continue producing bows not entirely suited to the playing field. I did detect a little more noise than on other budget bows Id recently tested, but again this is a dual cam bow and a little zippier. Two holes are always better than one, especially when shooting from elevated positions. The Bear WT Hunter was made and sold back in the late 70's. It was a starter bows then, but we sold a lot of them. Exclusions and minimum order values may apply. Whitetails move best during the low-light minutes, making bright, fiber-optic-backed pins a godsend. This consists of the bowstring with a length of 38 and cable duration of . Many facets of Olympic archery have changed over the past a hundred and twenty years, inclusive of the bows and arrows used, the attire, and guidelines. Whitetail Legend Pro. I understand the bow is 20-25yrs old but I can use any help I can get. If you need reliable equipment that's been getting the job done for decades then you need this bow. As weve formerly found out, Cocaine Bear isnt only a movie or a tale, he is a manner of life. So I couldnt help but smile when I pulled the test bow from the box and saw it finished in the old-school camo pattern of Fred Bears own making. I have used the exact same bow for YEARS to hunt deer with and was looking for the exact same one to replace the one I had due to a cracked lower limb. Bows this long are less prone to accuracy-robbing torque. . I use it mainly for target practice, but have confidence that it could also still take down a deer (I plan and making an effort to do this next season). item 4 Bear Whitetail Hunter Compound Bow NEW NEVER USED. Bear Archery (6) TenPoint (5) Killer Instinct (5) Ravin (4) Wicked Ridge (3) Speed. Reference the chart below. I consider any bow in the $500 range a budget model, but with prices creeping up in all things archery, Ive been contemplating bumping that number up by a C-note. $$ Sporting Goods Store Photos See all Videos See all 0:25 Returning for. Please specify weight required. Still, my 400-grain arrows were plenty fast and penetrated well out to my max testing range of 35 yards. Any help is greatly appreciated! | Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. At 50-inches from tip to tip, the Bear Whitetail Hunter compound bow offers a 20-inch draw length, and it offers three unique settings to change the bow weight. Backing off the limb bolts will decrease draw weight and the plastic disc inside the cable yoke machine is for timing changes to the cams. Axle-to-axle 31" brace height 6.25" draw length 26"-30" let off 75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%. This is an older bow but still great. Axle-to-Axle: 32" Speed: 335 FPS . Would someone who has one be so kind as to forward a copy of . When Shauna White Bear commenced working in retail at Carters Boots and Repair in Bozeman, she turned into curious about the happenings in the returned of the store. Follow these hunting Pro Tips to sharpen your archery setup with the best broadhead for you. To best reflect hunting performance, I shot 3 different arrows at various grain weights through the chrono to get an idea of real-world hunting performance you can expect from the bow. Hats, Shirts, and everyday apparel from the archery manufacturers you love. I think noise could be tamed a bit with some after-market accessories. If you want to introduce your child to archery, check out our selection of youth compound bows featuring top brands like Genesis. Brodie and his family live in the Kentucky Lake area of west Tennessee. Youll see this mission still being lived out through the company today, particularly with bows like the Whitetail Legend. Aligning extra-large-diameter peeps around circular, bright-accented pin guard apertures instead of centering single pins in a smaller peep allows repeatable accuracy in the dimmest settings. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. Explore our selection of hunting compound bows and target archery compound bows. IQoo Neo 7 SE: Expected price, capabilities and specs The iQoo Neo 7 SE phone is rumored. All of these, really prove the product reliable and good to get your food! Specs: Speed: 321 fps Axle-to-Axle Length: 30" Brace Height: 6" Draw Weight: 4 lb., 11 oz. Steeper attack angles might require additional push to assure pass-through penetration. Sep 8, 2005 #3 D deerslayer64d Fawn Jul 10, 2005 11 Speed: 315 IBO (70 lbs. The Bear Cruzer G2 is a perfect compound bow for beginners. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Gallery. Copyright 2023 Bear Archery, INC. All rights reserved. There are two Xs: one for the bow's position when the arrow was released and one for the bow's position when the arrow left the bow. Factory fletch arrows from brands like Easton, Gold Tip, Black Eagle, Victory, & more. If theres one bow that longtime bowhunters started out on more than any other, its likely the Bear Whitetail Hunter. $799.99 * . Stealth Cam Prowler HD Motion Trail Camera - A User Guide - prada.com.de, Finest Route Cameras to Catch Wildlife Photos - uhren-shop.com.de, A Revolution in Scouting Cameras - The New Day 6 Outside PlotWatcher Path Digicam - michaeljordan.com.de, Infrared Wildlife Cameras - Trail Cameras Give a Fascinating Insight Into Wildlife Activity - moncleroutletstore.us.org, Tips For Purchasing a Course Camera - cheapugg-boots.us.org. Genesis embraces the open-air tradition of Southern California with it cutting-edge X concept, the 1/3 to debut on account that 2020. Very smooth and very forgiving. A healthy population of deer and endure has been referred to. 55-70 lbs. Repeat on opposite end. the bow). Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service. I've tried many places, too many to list and I can't locate whatever. One draw back is that it doesnt have adjustable draw so if you get one it has to be a match to your draw. View cart for details. The trick is to give deer nothing to react to. Yet in whitetail hunting theres no such thing as too quiet. One appearance is usually all it takes to tell the greenback isnt symmetrical. Bear Archeryis a manufacturer and marketer of bows and archery equipment located inGainesville, Floridaowned by Escalade Sports. Placing a heavier head up front (a 125-grain instead of 100) adds additional weight for silence, but also boosts front-of-center (FOC) balance, creating a more stable arrow following a sloppy release, and an arrow less prone to deflection following contact with obstacles. This is all so new to me. Joining the archery community for the first time or jumping back onto the scene? You won't be disappointed. Have questions about your strings and cables for each bow model? The Bear brand one shoots well also and very hard, for sure a good hunting bow with much power in the shots made. Bear Cruzer G2 Specs. We carry compound bows from leading brands including Hoyt, Bear, Diamond, and more for reliable precision and power. Join DICKS Text Alerts to Receive Special Offers! Yep, the WT II is a split limb, plastic cam bow that truly shoots very well with some velocity. at a 30-inch draw) Axle-Axle Length: . Fred Bear sold the advertising side of the Bear Products Company in 1940. FREE Gift Card w/ purchase of Gold Tip arrows or shafts. Ultra-fast, super-short bows dominate the market.