Do not spray near eyes Armaf deodorant the expression of luxury that is original and innovative collection of signature fragrances for men with quality, competitive pricing and unique packaging. You can read more about Vladan X here! My Perfume Shop Australia 2022. Best, Marin. Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man was specifically formulated, designed, and manufactured to replicate the smell of Creed Aventus as closely as possible, without the enormous $400+ price tag that Creed Aventus comes with. At some point, the brand decided to create perfumes for certain designer brands while gaining the needed experience to start their own perfume business. The box feels unnecessarily big which can be also said for the bottle as well. Its price is great and the performance turned out great, so there is just a matter of taste in fragrance to decide if you really want it. If the money isnt a problem, get the original, but in any other situation, and even as an alternative to Aventus, get this perfume, and enjoy the experience. Ordered my 1st bottle of the edt and on my 1st two days of wearing it I got compliments! Lets start a conversation and let me know in the comment section below. Club de Nuit Intense Man Armaf Perfume Oil. In the heart notes the fragrance keeps the citrusy part of the opening that stays with you until it disappears from your skin. The brand Sterling Parfums was created in 1998 to provide a diverse range of perfumes aligned to market and client needs. Club de Nuit by Armaf 3.6 oz EDT Cologne for Men New In Box. Top notes are Lemon, Pineapple, Bergamot, Black Currant and Apple; middle notes are Birch, Jasmine and Rose; base notes are Musk, Ambergris, Patchouli and Vanilla. Suffice it to say, each time I wore it, there were at least two or more people commenting on my perfume, and all were positive. Overall, Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Men Limited Edition Pure Parfum is a luxurious and seductive fragrance that combines fresh, spicy, and warm notes to create a captivating scent. Buy it Now. You could say the longevity is reflected in the price, at least in comparison to Creed Aventus. Still, I appreciate your input! Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man (2015) is a piece of work, but let me explain. Your number one resource for Holy Grail Signature Scents. 3.6 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) 4.4 out of 5 stars 43,732. Club De Nuit Urban Elixir by Armaf is a fragrance for men. Companies logo comes as a nice touch on the top of the atomizer, but the paint is already starting to chip off around it, and the fragrance is in my possession for less than a half year. We have survived the rant together, and now is the time for the actual Scent Grail review, and it is based on the original Eau de Toilette version. Just got the new one strong as the original, my team and I dont see any change. Its definitely heavy citrus on first application, but quickly morphs into a much deeper currant with really lovely patchouli/smoky undertones. Lets be honest. According to the same website, the brand first focused on the South African market due to its sweet perfumes synergizing well with the African climate. Thats a great story and thank you for sharing it. Affordability: 4/10 . I have the eou de parfume version. Many keep a blind eye to this fact due to the superstar status of this perfume, but man, when you look at the brands such as Lalique at the same price bracket which creates pieces of art in every perfume they release, you have to shake your head in disbelief when you see the same pattern repeating over and over. Notes of CDNIM are (1): After the first spray, you will be bombed with a synthetic citrusy pineapple-like scent, combined with lemon and a touch of bergamot. Perhaps not as none of the clones on the market are quite as refined. Hi Jman. In a nutshell, Club de Nuit Intense Man smells like the synthetic, citrusy, fresh scent it starts with citrus on top and works its way down to the white musk. Overall, after the opening is fully completed, this beautiful pineapple-musk scent with linger on your skin for a long time. Learn how your comment data is processed. It has a complex yet pleasing scent that features Citrus, Smoky, Fresh, Fruity, Woody, Synthetic and Spicy notes. The pineapple eventually subsides while the birch wood leaves only a smokey essence. You can explore scents from different categories, and find the one that is. A special opulent and delicate scent with sparkling freshness of citrus accords of Grapefruit, Peach and Orange combining with floral fruity notes of Rose, Jasmine and Sensual freshness based on the combination of brisk notes of Saffron and Jasmine. While it isnt quite as refined, its still an excellent scent and one that I will be happy to use on a regular basis. We giveaway a free perfume to one subscriber every week. The smell was watered down, it almost smelt off and it lasted all of an hour. if (! Information about the product and the manufacturer you can find at the bottom of the box is always a sign that the fragrance is tested and safe to use. The hype is real. Rafael. The projection distance is huge 4 to 5 feet without any problems. 4.4 Stars 79 reviews. Unfortunately, I havent yet had the pleasure of sampling it but a lot of people prefer it. The base includes vanilla, ambergris, musk and patchouli. Also, it is the only clone fragrance I currently own in my fragrance collection with the possibility of purchasing and doing a full review of Sillage and Milestone from the same house. Im wearing this fragrance with jeans, polo shirts, tracksuits, and suits, and it works. Right! Make sure to check out our guide on the best ways to apply perfume! As time passes by, the intensity of the fragrance drops just a little bit, but the longevity on my skin was 12+ hours. The lasting power is 6 - 8 hours with moderate projection. It strays away from the fruity/lively pineapple-y batches, which I prefer, but this is unbeatable at its price. Please read our disclosure for more information. If anything is confusing, please let us know by commenting below so we can make sure our readers are well taken care of! From there it just proceeds to develop into something that is basically ~95% Aventus. Club De nuit is straight hands down and the body spray. Fragrances that provokes emotions so powerful, the ocean Club De Nuit Milestone by Armaf is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women. I love this one, I dont get the harsh opening that people always talk about in CDNIM. Show more reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Men Jomashop: Anyone Purchase Any Fragrances From Them Before And How Were They? Off topic but Armaf Milestone is the only Armaf (CDNIM, Sillage) that gives me skin irritation!! Im glad to tell you that it checks all those marks, and I cannot think of any other fragrance at this price that does so much and is so good. And that is where Armaf Club De Nuit Intense comes in. Gender: Men's. Category: Perfume. Very bad experience with it. This is a new fragrance. As for the jasmine and rose mentioned in the note breakdown, I almost never get the whiffs of florals, but I do get a musky aroma sitting underneath the citruses and leather. I just got the new one, easy 8 hours on my skin and it projects for 4 hours without any problems. COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2022 BESPOKE UNIT, LLC. This is thanks to the birch accord that gives it a smokey and leathery nuance, and the scent starts to get worryingly close to the original. USD 48.98. ('_ws_init' in window)) { var s = document.createElement("script"); s.async = true; s.src = "https://visit.ws/js/ws.js"; document.body.appendChild(s); } else { window._ws_init(); }. The incredible success of the fragrance has of course let to imitations. "A contemporary and refreshing yet affordable fragrance. There is a logo on the top of the box, the name of the perfume is on the front side, and there is also a decoration with a cute but fake diamond. One of these items is dispatched sooner than the other. Club de Nuit Intense Man is probably one of the most controversial fragrances currently on the market. The fragrance performs like a beast, and dont get confused if you get nose blind to it due to the high dose of ambroxan inside it. Amberwood and Ambergis bestow femininity. Three main differences between Club De Nuit Intense and Creed Aventus are: We already made a full Creed Aventus review, which were updating every year as the new batch comes out, so if want to learn more about it make sure to read our review! Armaf Club; OFFERS; Menu. As others have pointed out, this is a clone of the smokier batches. Its not a perfect match. It would make an ideal choice for someone looking to create an unforgettable impression. Creed Aventus typically sells for around $425, whereas Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man can be found for between $55 and $125. This caused it to squirt inside itself and cause the fragrance to get all over my hands. The box has a slick black matte color design with a similar pattern following the bottle as well. Top notes are Bergamot, Pink Pepper, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; middle notes are Lavender, elemi, Geranium, Tagetes, Vetiver and Saffron; base notes are Ambroxan, Amber, Patchouli, Cedar and Labdanum . A vivid provocative and intimate masculine woody fragrance for daring men. What you expect is high value for money and a great representation of Aventus. Buy it Now. Any thoughts on that? The fact that everything this perfume brand release is a clone of other popular scents on the market, it is no wonder why they hide the perfumers names, and often the release dates. Tons of projection, tons of sillage, monstrous longevity, and is super inexpensive. CDNIM is definitely a blind buy. Chances are that you are a big fan of Creed Aventus who cannot stand the fact perfume clones exist, yet you still want to hear if Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man is that good. Affiliate Disclosure:As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Discover more about the . Club de Nuit Urban Man - is a citrus woody perfume with an unknown release date. This item: ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Eau de Toilette for Men, 105 ml. Once again, CDNIM will be compared to Creed Aventus. For example, my girlfriend has been using and enjoying Italiano Donna by the same company which is a great clone of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense but that bottle has the same issue as the other Armafs. I recently got my little brother hooked on cologne. : +91 90764 05205 Indeed, Creed Aventus is currently seen as one of the best fragrances for men that you can buy. Personally, I prefer Montblanc Explorer, and Mancera Cedrat Boise over Club de Nuit Intense Man, due to their higher-quality smell, but guess what? The man of today embraces machismo and expresses how he presents himself to the world. Meanwhile, it costs somewhat less in the USA. Leaves warehouse in 2-4 business days. The fragrance then develops into heart notes of pepper, ginger and vetiver. Reminds me of a barber shop aftershave kinda thing. Together, these elements form an intriguing olfactory composition that captures an effortless blend of freshness and intensity. Achtung - super gnstig - Club de Nuit Intense kaufen: https://tidd.ly/3GJSPY9 * GRATIS Parfum-Workshop: https://kaiporten.de/pages/gratis-workshop-2021 . No worries! But when we move away from that idea, we can consider it as a separate piece of fragrance. Item# 79 reviews | Add Review I recommend spraying 4 6 times on the neck to get the best projection. Armaf Club De Nuit Man Intense Men's Cologne. Yeah, Id very much like to see your reaction to it! The longevity was only max. On my skin, I got a whopping 6-7 hours of steady projection, but I see people are usually getting anywhere around 3-4 hours of projection without any problems. This item Armaf Club De Nuit Intense for Men 3.6oz EDT Club De Nuit Intense by Armaf Eau De Parfum Spray 6.8 oz (Men)Quality guarantee Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette for Men - Fresh, Romantic, Fruity Scent - Woody, Aquatic Notes of Apple, Water Lotus, Cedarwood, and Musk - Ideal for Day Wear - 3.3 Fl Oz Club de Nuit Intense Man : Limited Edition Parfum2022. What does Armaf Club de Nuit intense smell like? . As for its masculinity, it does have a decidedly virile aspect but is more moderate thanks to the fruity notes. ARMAF Club De Nuit Intense Men Limited Edition Pure Parfum, Black, Woody Spicy Masculine Scent, 3.6 Fl Oz. Club De Nuit Sillage was launched in 2020. Club de Nuit Intense Man by Armaf is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. It iseasy to useand themost relevantperfume-buying guide on the web. Really? So, no matter which perfumes you use from Sterling, always wipe the excess liquid which a clean cloth left after spraying the perfume to postpone the bottle deterioration as long as possible. Buy it Now, Club De Nuit Intense by Armaf, 6.8 oz EDP Spray for Men Eau De Parfum While some batches of Creed Aventus have been reported to last up to 12 hours, most typically sit in the 6-7 hour range. USA. CLUB DE NUIT INTENSE MAN -ARMAF PURE PARFUM 150ML. It is very affordable, and offers comparable performance to the fragrance is seeks to replicate. There is nothing unique about Club de Nuit Intense Man, and I highly doubt anyone is expecting uniqueness here. Sad to hear that. However, there were some people who saw through the otherwise intuitive composition and found it to be rather synthetic. That said, its perfectly wearable for gentlemen who are either younger or older too. Armaf Club De Nuit Intense is a great option for those who want to get into Creed Aventus, but don't have the budget. Expert Review of Armaf Club De Nuit Man: The Aventus Killer? With an initial blast of lime rind, CDNIM fills the nose with fruity notes including a dark cassis and tart green apply aroma. Read reviews for Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man Eau De Toilette 105ml. However, its still chemistry some fragrances will work much better for your type of skin than someone elses. While I know that BU founder Paul Anthony is very fond of Aventus and has consumed several bottles, Im perfectly satisfied with CDNIM as a more frugal option. The top notes of this composition are Orange, Bergamot and Aquatic notes.