Lariat 4x2 SD Regular Cab 137 in. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent. WB SRW HD, Lariat 4x2 SD Super Cab 158 in. Available styles include XLT 4dr Extended Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Extended Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Extended Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Extended Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Extended Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Extended Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Extended Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Extended Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), and XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M). Simply research the Frame: F-350 DRW pickup/box delete, 172.4" wheelbase = 6.87 x 2.36 x 0.264 (height x width x section modulus) F-350 DRW chassis cab 176.2" wheelbase = 7.50 x 2.74 x 0.280 Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Don't fear a couple hundred thousand miles, these trucks can take it if they've seen reasonable care. But working stiffs haven't been forgotten. The final generation of the F-Series to include a complete range of trucks from a half-ton F-150 pickup truck to a medium-duty F-800 commercial truck, this is the third generation of the F-Series body and chassis introduced for 1980. Titan 8020099 Replacement Ford Cab & Chassis Fuel Tank Description Fitment Specifications Related Products Customer Reviews Question & Answers Frequently Bought Together In-Stock Titan 0299010 Sending Unit Adaption Kit $179.55 For use in some Ford Vehicles with Titan 8020099 Fuel Tank More to Consider Placeholder Product Name. All three engines offer more horsepower, higher torque and better fuel economy than the engines they replace. WB SRW HD, Lariat 4x4 SD Super Cab 158 in. Produced to make sure you know what you are getting and you get exactly what you need. The new Ford Super Duty F-250, which replaces the previous F-250HD, should not be confused with Ford's lighter duty F-250, which shares the F-150's aerodynamic body and chassis. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. The 1999 Ford Super Duty F350 was available in light prairie tan, bright amber, basic black, dark hunter green, dark toreador red, oxford white, and woodland green. We will ask any provider of such information to represent and warrant that the information has been gathered and maintained in accordance with all state and federal laws. Call 1-800-940-8924 to place your order or order online at etrailer.com. Leaf springs are sold individually but it is recommend to change in pairs. Josiah, 08/25/2015. You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting https://www.parsintl.com/publication/autoblog/. EPA Class No Data. The Super Duty F-Series isn't for everyone. Pickup Crew Cab DRW 2008 2009 2010 Ford F-350 1999 - 2007 I (PHN131) Super Duty (USA Market) Body styles: . Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." POWERTRAIN: Refer To The Ordering Guide For 50 States Usage Engine Application Refer To Standard Equipment Specifications With 7.3L (444 CID) V-8 Turbo Diesel Type 5.4L (330 CID) V-8 Transmission Type Heavy-Duty Manual Speeds read more tons gravel, no problem.Pull load, 32 For example, a fold-down armrest and utility bin is designed to house a portable fax machine or laptop computer. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Prices for a used Ford Super Duty F-350 Chassis Cab in Keyport, NJ currently range from $5,499 to $98,900, with vehicle mileage ranging from 133 to 409,751. One of the first things I did was replace all of the filters, head gaskets, and install ARP head studs. The Used 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab is offered in the following styles: Lariat 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XLT 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), Lariat 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M), and XLT 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.4L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M). Step 2 - Find the axle ratio Visit the RV & Trailer Towing Guides page on the Ford fleet website. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. Please register or login to enable Dark Mode. A car drivetrain. And out of all the trucks and diesels I have owned and, used, the Ford powerstroke is the best. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. that car buying is the way to go. Find aused certified pre-owned Ford F-350 Super Dutyfor sale. The eighth generation of the Ford F-Series is a line of pickup trucks and light- to medium-duty commercial trucks produced by Ford from 1987 to 1991. Both of these powerplants are new to the lineup and compliment the existing 7.3-liter Power Stroke diesel engine. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Expert lifetime technical support on all purchases. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety. Anyone has a Job2 KR, Platinum or Limited scheduled yet? Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Used 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. 1999 Ford F-350 with7.3L power stroke diesel. Step 1 - Locate the axle code 1. We get to know our products firsthand so experts can better help you. Front brakes: Ventilated disc Convenience Features Cruise control: Cruise control Power steering: Power steering Dimensions Front Head Room: 41.3 " Front Leg Room: 40.7 " Overall height: 76.3 " Overall Length: 222.2 " Overall Width: 80.0 " Wheelbase: 137.0 " Engine Displacement: 330 cu.in. 1FDRF3HT8PEC98909. One of the greatest trucks I have ever owned. Quick Specs. On a bad day I get 19.5 mpg, See all 25 reviews of the Used 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab, used certified pre-owned Ford F-350 Super Duty, Best BMW M8 Gran Coupe Lease Deals in Alexandria, VA, Best Buick Encore Gx Lease Deals in Missoula, MT, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. Recognizing this, Ford has redesigned its Super Duty trucks with a slew of thoughtful features to make them more enjoyable for ferrying families. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. 2020 FORD F350 - 190 Trucks. Until recently, heavy-duty trucks--three-quarter- and one-ton models--were work vehicles. Standard equipment included a radio, ABS brakes, and air bags for driver and passenger, along with tachometer and a cassette player in all but the XL models. The standard transmission with all 1999 Ford Super Duty F350 pickups was a 5-speed manual overdrive transmission, with the option for a 6-speed manual overdrive transmission or 4-speed automatic overdrive transmission instead of the standard 5-speed transmission. The wheelbase is also up by four inches and the cargo area has grown slightly taller and longer. By logging into your account, you agree to our. The diesel has also been updated for '99 and makes an impressive 235 horsepower and 500 foot-pounds trailer-towing torque. Ford has acknowledged the need to create a special utility vehicle aimed squarely at these customers in creating the new Super Duty F-Series. height-width. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. I would love to keep this truck but I need a truck with higher tow ratings for my cattle business. $277.01. View pictures, specs, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles. Diesel to pull a horse-trailer which Face-to-face contacts mean no bent or broken terminals. Rancho shocks give it a very smooth ride for a 1 ton. Source for tire and wheel application fitment data Last Update: April 25, 2023, 5:03 p.m. More power, excellent towing, great sound. Quickly and easily install this custom harness to get a 7-way and a 4-way trailer connector on your vehicle. higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. new car every three years or so. With a full tank of fuel, LT265/75R16 tires and myself (170lb.) If you want a used excellent work truck. Completely redesigned and re-engineered for 1999, the Super Duty F-250--and the rest of the new Super Duty F-Series pickups--now look . The 10.5's were reserved for single rear wheel (SRW) applications . Installer is responsible for installing the product in accordance with Link Mfg. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Commercial/small business demand is one of the fastest growing segments in the expanding truck market. WB DRW HD, Lariat 4x4 SD Regular Cab 137 in. I didn't need a dually, but this thing presented itself, and it was too good a deal. Regular Cab CONVENTIONAL TOWING - MAXIMUM LOADED TRAILER WEIGHT RATINGS (LBS.) This line of trucks can be had in one of 44 configurations, 21 of which are new. WB SRW HD, Lariat 4x2 SD Regular Cab 137 in. Transmission was too light until I got one from Brian's Truck Shop in North Arkansas. Every Ford truck I've had always had same problems: wiring in the steering column gives all kinds of problems for wipers and cruise control disengages when hitting a bump every so often (not every time). For vehicles with factory tow package; may require additional components or may be used as a replacement harness. that car buying is the way to go. Additional information is available in this. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. O-ring on lid makes a watertight seal. room and comfort, almost no blind spots, and awesome traction.baught the truck with 190,000 miles for $12,500 and I get on average about 15-16 mpg on rough mountain roads. Oct 3, 2017. 12 leaves, rear. Powertrain F250/F350 | F350/F550 | F650/F750 F250/F350 Powertrain Super Duty F-250 Regular Cab Styleside Pickup (137 wb.) read more. extra luggage.Rides like a truck until Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. WB DRW HD, Lariat 4x2 SD Super Cab 142 in. Everyone wants this styling, but the contours of the first generation are the best. prew-owned vehicle from our massive database to find cheap used cars for sale near you. The styling of this model truck has become so coveted the F150 now looks like it. Ford's Super Duty F-250 pickup no longer looks like the F-150. I weighed my 1999.5 F250 Supercab LB 4x4 7.3L Auto a couple of years ago. Commercial Truck Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. WB DRW HD, Lariat 4x2 SD Crew Cab 156.2 in. Ford has acknowledged the need to create a special utility vehicle aimed squarely at these customers in creating the new Super Duty F-Series. And out of all the trucks and diesels I have owned and, used, the Ford powerstroke is the best. the E-Mail Reminder Service). O-rings make a watertight seal. Find the word AXLE under the bar code. Available trims for the 1999 F350 included a 4-wheel and rear-wheel drive two-door RegularCab and 4-door SuperCab and Crew Cab models, in an XL, XLT, or Lariat style and one of several different box lengths. The Used 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty comes with rear wheel drive, and four wheel drive. Our dealership may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Web sites, the sites themselves, or the public. Email Seller Video Chat. Very happy with my purchase. Trim Family. WB DRW HD, Lariat 4x4 SD Crew Cab 172.4 in. Ford F350 Super Duty Leaf Springs (1999 - 2007) $324.99 Ford F350 Super-Duty Leaf Springs The impressive payload and tow capacity of Ford F Super-Duty trucks have made them popular as vehicles for work or play since being introduced in 1999. What more can I say. You may order presentation ready copies to distribute to your colleagues, customers, or clients, by visiting https://www.parsintl.com/publication/autoblog/. Specs of all gens of Ford F-350: bolt pattern, wheel size, tire size, wheel offset, lug pattern. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make The Super Duty's new body style incorporates a larger cab and an overall length increase of nine inches over last year. I'm selling my 1999 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab with the legendary 7.3 liter engine. The Used 1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab comes with four wheel drive, and rear wheel drive. Qty. I plan on this truck being the last one I will ever need. View our entire inventory of New or Used Ford F350 Cab Chassis Trucks. fuel tank capacity (DRW) Engine - 6.2L two-valve V8 FFV (F-350 SRW/DRW) Engine - 6.8L three-valve V10 gas (F-450/F-550 XL, XLT) Engine - 6.7L Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel (B20-capable) (F-450/F-550 LARIAT) Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Locate the Safety Compliance Certification Label on the driver's side front or rear door panel. Ceramic Coating or Bare? The exterior was facelifted with new composite . an aftermarket air intake is a must. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. There's a lot to enjoy about an F-350 SuperCab, starting with a redesign (F-250 too) for '99. The ninth generation of the Ford F-Series is a lineup of trucks that were produced by Ford from the 1992 to 1998 model years. Full Review, The Super Duty F-250 competes with the other heavyweights from Detroit: the Dodge Ram 2500 and Chevrolet/GMC C/K 2500--which will soon be available as the all-new Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. For '99 the Super Duty is available in Regular Cab, four-door SuperCab or Crew Cab models. fuel tank capacity (SRW) 40.0-gal. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a All hoses were changed out. This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region. It does everything I want it to do, and looks good doing it. 3. For truck owners who don't want to skimp on luxury, leather seating, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, air conditioning and power windows are just some of the many options available. 226.5" length, 76.9" height. I have owned Dodges, Fords, and chevy. Color: Oxford White- Transmission: Automatic - VIN: 1FD8X3H62NEE69573 3.73:1, 4.10:1, 4.30:1 (4.88:1, 5.38:1 F-450/F-550 only) Technical specifications (all) are 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel V-8 V-8, iron block and heads 3.74 x 4.13 in 363 cu in, 5954 cc 18.0:1 Electro-hydraulic with generation 2 fuel injection OHV, 4 valves per cylinder 325 hp @ 3,300 rpm 570 lb-ft @ 2,000 rpm 15.0 qt 28.5 qt 1 FORD F350 Trucks in Oconomowoc, WI. By using a separate platform from the smaller F-150 and F-250 trucks, Ford hopes to meet all the needs of both the personal-use and commercial-use markets. Search over 11 used Ford Super Duty F-350 Chassis Cab in Keyport, NJ. F-350/F-450/F-550 Chassis Cab Class Series: XL, XLT, LARIAT STANDARD FEATURES 26.5-gal. Overview Specifications 2002 F-Series Super Duty Specifications F-250/F-350 New for 2002 Upgrade from standard five- to six-speed manual transmission on 5.4L and 6.8L gasoline engines, on all trim levels Improved performance and shift feel on 6.8L gasoline engine equipped models Single-beam jewel-effect headlamps replace the aero headlamps, standard on XLT and Lariat New forward-fold feature . This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. We used this with the Power-Stroke Structure My Deal tools are complete you're ready to visit Windy Ford! 2 seats. Commercial/small business demand is one of the fastest growing segments in the expanding truck market. More power, excellent towing, great sound. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions (i.e. Our dealership is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Find aused certified pre-owned Ford F-350 Super Dutyfor sale. Get Shipping Quotes. Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Auto. At current values, these are awesome. While the 1980 cab and chassis was carried over to the new model, the 1987 model was more streamlined, and maintenance items were made simpler. Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf. if they look loose of broken, walk away. The wheelbase is also up by four inches and the cargo area has grown slightly taller and longer. Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. Complete 1999 Ford F-350, 450, and 550 Cab and Chassis Trailer Wiring installation instructions and customer reviews. Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites. In the Crew Cab XLT and Lariat models, a new rear bench seat incorporates a fold-down armrest and a cupholder. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser. The 1999 Super Duty F-Series trucks feature a 5.4-liter Triton V8 making 235 horsepower and a 6.8-liter Triton V10 making 275 horsepower. A shame it wasn't produced longer. Combined wiring system - brake and turn signals are sent along the same wire. The new truck features an updated power steering system and enhanced suspension components to improve vehicle ride, handling, responsiveness, and maneuverability. new car every three years or so. Despite its larger size, the Super Duty maintains a confident on- and off-road feel. Find New Or Used Ford F350 Trucks for Sale, Narrow down your search by make, model, or category. great stopping power.Lockers in front Check out Ford lease specialsCheck out Ford F-350 Super Duty lease specials. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The Ford truck landscape changes in 1999 with the F-Series Super Duty line. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Expert lifetime technical support on all purchases. name, e-mail address, etc.) Thank You I will shop this sight again in the future. F-350 DRW chassis cab frame and rear suspension is stronger than F-350 DRW pickup. Our dealership may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. To make sure products work and fit the way they are supposed to. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. The other Ford diesels are just trash. Fast delivery and great products. Fastest shipping available and a great price 1999 Ford F-350, 450, and 550 Cab and Chassis trailer wiring . It's got a REAL back seat. away Do you own this car? There are a few reasons this might happen: To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.