A Thousand Wishes would make the best Bath & Body Works perfume. It's only been a hand soap fragrance so far (at least that I could find) but I would love to have it as a body spray or lotion! It is most likely true that Kate didnt exist, and if she did, she certainly wasnt the founder of BBW. Floral perfumes, especially white florals like this one, aren't for everybody as they can verge on the edge of overwhelming or "old lady-ish" pretty easily; and for some people, this is the case with One in a Million. Hey, Feeling confident enough to share her products, she decided to open up a store, and BBW was born. Snowflakes and Cashmere is one of the iconic, winter-themed scents from Bath & Body Works, and the hints of vanilla, citrus, and amber make it a warm, cozy option. It comes in candles, fine fragrance mists, and body care products. i want to know what scent it was called so bad but i don't remember, i'll try to look, but was curious if you guys . I want to know about Thankful too! Body Shop files a lawsuit, stating that BBW copied their branding from the green outlay of their store to their product is the packaging. I have heard from people who have been in upper management in both stores that Bath and Body Works Butterfly mist is actually Sweet Pea with a few different notes. Vanilla Bean Noel is a Bath & Body Works scent that you will want repeatedly and so will all those around you. I feel like it is but I don't have any Berry Waffle Cone left to compare. THE Bath & Body Works Complete Body Fragrance List (2023), THE Bath & Body Works COMPLETE Home Fragrance List (2023), THE Bath & Body Works COMPLETE Home Fragrance List (2022), THE Bath & Body Works Complete Body Fragrance List (2022), THE Goose Creek Candle Complete Home Fragrance List (2022), THE Bath & Body Works Complete Body Fragrance List (2021), THE Bath & Body Works COMPLETE Home Fragrance List (2021), THE Goose Creek Candle Complete Home Fragrance List (2021), THE BBW Complete Home Fragrance List (2020), THE BBW Complete Body Fragrance List (2020), Wear This / Taste This - BBW Face, Lip, and Hair Products, Bath and body works dupes/repackages 2020. a happy customer wrote. Bath & Body Works would make a lot of people sad if they retire this scent. Throw in a dash of longevity, and youve pegged this scent down. Read more about us. In the 30 years since they first began operating, Bath & Body Works have firmly created a spot in the body care industry. This listicle brings you the 13 best Bath & Body Works scents. If you're purchasing a body spray or shower gel from Bath & Body Works, you know that the scent you're getting is probably not quite on par with what you'd get from a high-end luxury fragrance brand. If I find anything, I'll let you know! Its reviews, such as this one, where I now decide on what scent to purchase. Scents that smell like sweet foods, known as gourmand scents, are common inperfumes such as CalvinKlein CK2 which smells like wasabi, andDior La Collection Privee Feve Delicieuse which smells like creme brulee (via Her World). one reviewer said. Bath & Body Works FOREVER SUNSHINE Body Lotion 8oz Retired DISCONTINUED Rare $18.99 End Date: Monday May-01-2023 08:17:50 EDT Buy It Now for only: $18.99 Buy It Now Bath and Body Works Paris Amour lotion, discontinued $13.45 (2 bids) check out the full blog: http://smellthis.net/bbwdupes. So what is the iconic scent supposed to smell like? TIA! "Omg! Germany. I miss that spray!!! Whether it's the brand's limited edition fragrances for the holiday season or its tried-and-true fragrances, the perfumes definitely have their fans. We love it not just because it makes us refreshing but also how decadent the scent is. The hand sanitizer and hand cream options are also nice because the profile is not overpowering or saccharine. Sweet undertone? That sounds pretty nice. Anyone know the replacement scent for BB&W Honey Sweetheart? Audrey Noble has over eight years of experience in the beauty industry, previously holding editorial positions at Vanity Fair, Allure, Byrdie, and Refinery29. Although this scent is not as strong as some other fragrance mists, it still retains a light sweetness from its melon top note. I hope that helps! I've tried a few newer fragrances with magnolias but nothing close enough. Now, create a list of Scents you like, put down the scents you thought of while making your dislike list. I can't with it," one user wrote. Well, it's made up of starflower, sandalwood, agarwood, tangelo, and amber, so in theory, it should have a "warm and captivating" aura. A big part of that reinvention was Kate.. First, click on the "Body Care" tab at the top of the website, and then scroll down to "Featured" products; the "Retired Fragrance" page should be listed on the right. I will try it out, if I can find and afford it. Reviewers note that the scent doesnt last as long as they would like. This fragrance mist is alluring, enchanting, and delicately floral. We love that this also comes in everything from home fragrances to body products to shampoo and conditioner. Do musky scents turn you off? These were the scent notes: Coastal Breezes / Sea Spray / Island / Drenched Wood. Hi, Reviewers note new packaging isnt as aesthetically pleasing as the older versions. There are few systems-wide, untargeted studies of these effects on the different tissues of the human body and nearly all of them base their conclusions on the transcriptome. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. So what are people saying about Cactus Blossom? BBWs ability to reinvent itself and embrace change adds to its appeal. I used to pay a lot of money for whatever was still available from eBay and Amazon but that's all been gone for a long time now. Even relatively new, gingham is set to become a Bath & Body Works fragrance mist best seller. How long a product lasts depends on what product youre looking at. "I fell in love with this fragrance when it first released. The lotion is packed with nourishing skin care ingredients such as vitamin E, shea butter, and aloe. Sun-Ripened Raspberry Sun-Ripened Raspberry Credit: In the early aughts, sticky bottles of this cloying. Bath & Body Works describes this scent as "cool, sweet and just so classic" with notes of cucumber, honeydew, cantaloupe, grapefruit, and some hints of wood as well. The mid notes of fresh jasmine, sparkling sugar, fresh coconut, and Vanilla Tonka provide a more refreshing balance. Any ideas? However, these unexpected ingredients produce one of their best scents. Also, consider scents that you react strongly to. I absolutely Love Rose Petals and Linen - wallflower scent. Also, if Whipped Berry Meringue (fresh berries, whipped sugar, fluffy vanilla) has been repackaged? Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. The best part? This scent pairs herbaceous sage with notes of clean white tea for a fresh and invigorating profile thats also grounding. The actual dupe for Unicorn Sprinkles is Raspberry & Whipped Vanilla. "This is hands down my favorite scent!" Dont let the name of this one fool youthe woodsy, musk, and amber notes are balanced by an aroma of coffee, which will make your mouth water. That works out to $3.83 per bottle and $0.16 per fl oz. Honestly? Byrdie contributor Melanie Rud has over a decade of experience in the beauty industry, writing for some of the biggest magazines and websites out there. Done with your taboo scent list? But not all Bath & Body Works scents are created equal, and some are downright reviled. As such, they've become known for some pretty iconic scents. If fall with all its ripening orchards, cool days, and autumn leaves is your favorite time of the year, youll love this scent. For other users, Sweet Pea should have stayed in study hall. I was really disappointed when they discontinued it. All When a full-on spa day isnt in the cards, one whiff of any of the eucalyptus spearmint products is the next best thing. So if anyone has any ideas that would be amazing! Candles can burn for approximately 25 to 45 hours (though she says you should never burn a candle longer than four hours at a time). Weve compiled an extensive list of the best Bath & Body Works scents. We're starting to slowly inch up towards some more fan-favorite Bath & Body Work scents, but Moonlight Path is still pretty far at the bottom of the list, and for good reason. Yikes, talk about a scathing review. Overall, One in a Million is probably best avoided if you don't like flowery scents, but if you are a fan of florals, One in a Million could be your new favorite. From candles to cream to hand sanitizer, Cactus Blossom products are available in a wide range of options, too. I too am looking for an on the waves dupe! According to this Reddit user, the scent Dark Kiss was sprayed by a user so much while sitting on a packed airplane that it completely ruined the smell (and the plane ride, from the sound of it). A strategy that has resounding success when you consider the amount of money BBW racks in every year. A subreddit dedicated to Bath & Body Works. All products recommended on Fragrance Review are independently researched, tested, reviewed, and selected by our editorial team. For those looking for that perfect winter scent, you may be interested in Into the Night. It's delicious. In my opinion, your article was spot on and you gave a better description than B&BWs website. . ), Wasabi Apple, Weekend Apple Picking, Farmstand Apple + Frosted Cranberry = Iced Cranapple, Fresh Water & Sea Salt / Sea to Santorini = Oceanside, Frosted Cupcake + Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow = Vanilla Bean Marshmallow, Glazed Cinnamon Bun = Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun, Go With the Flow / Topaz Waters / Turquoise Waters = Sea Spray & Beach Grass, Lavender Coconut / Lavender Sea = Lavender Woods, Praline Pecan & Cream = Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Smoked Berries & Incense / Wine Cellar = Peppered Plum. But customers who've tried out the iconic scent haven't had the kindest things to say about it. Its profile blends notes of cool linen, crisp tart apple, and soft musk evoking the scent of freshly laundered sheets. When I first smelled it in the store today, the memories came flooding back. When you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission. Its been driving me nutsand now I cant get either one! Room sprays can fill a room with scent for up to two hours and their Wallflowers fragrances can last up to 30 days. What emotions do you want your scent to evoke in you and others? I might be able to get my hands on one but if it's not the same, it's really close. Comes in many body care products as well as candles and home fragrances. I am on my last bottle and it is dwindling daily! Citrus Sugar Cookie got renamed to Frosted Biscotti. With middle notes like jasmine, cucumber, and lily of the valley, youll maintain a light, fresh scent all day long. This is why choosing the right scent can be a difficult task. We also include tips on how to choose the best scent for youand what exactly makes the brand so special. E-Mail - Standesamt@augsburg.de. Indeed, the Japanese cherry blossom is one of the top Bath & Body Works scents for women. I would love to know if the scent still exists at bath and body works though! I really want to get more and hope they come out with it again but if they don't I hope they at least repackage that scent. Please know, I am reading your comments, and adding your suggestions. Fronhof 4. I pray they bring the fragrance back. It has notes of cherry blossom (obviously), Asian pear, mimosa petals, sandalwood, and jasmine sounds pretty great, right? Its my favorite ever but cant find anything besides the hand soap. Key Notes: Tropical white coconut, saltwater, and wood | Size: 10 fl oz. It is a classic old, but gold and one of the freshest scents produced by Bath & Body Works. My daughter loves Country Chic too and I've been trying to find more for her!!! What does this mist smells like? I'll update if any other fragrances pop up. This scent is one of our favorites; and according to Reddit, many other peoples' favorites too due to its enticing blend of raspberry, amber, mocha, rose, and patchouli (per Bath & Body Works). Smells like freshly washed sheets and ocean breeze. I'm specifically looking for the perfume. If youve been waiting for a fragrance with the perfect blend of gourmand, floral and fruity scents, youve just found it. Also for Juniper Breeze. She covers all things skincare for Byrdie, from ingredients to acne advice. It was only sold for a short time period and I'm sad that I can't find it again. Home Guides Best Bath & Body Works Scents in 2023. Tropical white coconut mixed with saltwater and wood for a sweet scent thats grounded. Key Notes: Fresh white pine and warm vanilla musk | Size: 7 oz. However, the flower lovers would enjoy smelling like a bouquet riot. That doesn't mean that you still can't get your favorites. Today, Bath & Body Works is more relevant than theyve ever been. Top Picks. The creamy musk undertone only adds a side of mystery. These collections include products from perfumes and bath gels to lotions all with the same scent. "This was good back when I was 14, not for me in my 30s," one reviewer wrote on the Bath & Body Works website. BBWs response to that lawsuit birthed the era that launched them to success. The packaging is super cute," they concluded. Key Notes: Bubbly Champagne, sparkling berries, and juicy tangerine | Size: 8 fl oz. "This is another one of those scents that just smells like a teenager should be wearing it, not a quality mist," wrote another. REPLY, Hey, can anyone confirm that Unicorn Sprinkles is an exact dupe of Be Mine Candy Hearts? Their very first store was in an Express mall in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Top notes of peonies, quince, amber, prosecco, and smooth amaretto give this mist its noticeable floral scent. For some, the fragrance simply doesn't last long enough, with one reviewer noting that the scent had disappeared entirely after 20 minutes; for another, the fragrance is just too sweet. Apple Flower / Pink Apple Punch = Green Apple Champagne, Green Apple Orchard, Passionflower (? Perfect for a cozy night of pretending to watch Almost Famous with your high school BF. The fruit topping also includes grape black currant and cassis so that it smells like a strawberry liquor or strawberry cocktail. Well, as described on the Bath & Body Works website, Beautiful Day is a combination of daisies, peonies, and apples giving it a gorgeous, fruity scent with hints of florals. Into the might doesnt have an overpowering scent but will last all day and long Into the Night. I still love it though." I'm not sure if it's been renamed again now that Frosted Biscotti is apparently gone. We love a good summer scent, one that's not too strong but that turns heads in the best way possible. Anyone have any dupes for Midnight Swim (blue waters, Beach flower, fresh coastal air) or Stargazing Meditation (bergamot, patchouli, vetiver)? At least, they have the last couple of years. If anything, Warm Vanilla Sugar is at the top of the list because it's just as wonderfully scented as it is nostalgia-inducing for those days years ago when we couldn't get enough of it. Employees treated customers as visitors to her home, and it racked up the appeal of a homemade product. The brand'swebsite says this scent is "inspired by the dessert of your dreams" and calls it a "sweet, airy blend of fresh strawberries, golden shortcake and whipped cream." "It's like a fresh field of flowers!! As a regular online buyer of many of their products, Im finding I dont have much time anymore to read the online descriptions, or go to a mall, so Im overwhelmed by all the scent offerings. Lavender flowers? For all of us queens who grew up using Bath & Body Works perfumes, Warm Vanilla Sugar could be found in all of our bathrooms in junior high. Years ago, I was obsessed with Magnolia Blossom. One thing to note? The product lines have expanded with time; Bath & Body Works now sells men's products, air fresheners, and small makeup items like lip gloss. Bath and Body Works SECRET WONDERLAND Deluxe Gift Set Lotion - Cream - Fragrance Mist - Shower Gel + FREE Shower Sponge Lot of 5. Anyone know if Wish You Were Here was repackaged? That's not something you should do on an airplane! What are the most popular fragrances at Bath & Body Works. They said that the perfume smells of "Lysol and stomach bile" (sorry for the squeamish among you), and reminds them of when they had the stomach flu. Bath & Body Works have a classic scent in this. Does anyone know of a dupe for a scent called "Plumeria"? Has it been renamed? - The Candle Queen <3. i knew i've smelled this scent, i couldn't really recognize where it came from first minute. Bath & Body Works offer such a delightfully extensive collection of scents; it is difficult to say which scent is the absolute best. One Reddit user wrote:"Cucumber melon takes me back to 1998 and the old sprays that looked like mini cleaning bottles. Have you tried Wildberry Jam Donut? But this isnt the only reason why this spray is one of the best Bath & Body Works scents. A Guide to The Best Perfumes For Older Ladies in 2023, Best Smelling Febreze Scents: The 2023 Plug-In List, My Lume Review: Best Lume Deodorant Scents, Choosing Under-Breast Deodorants That Actually Work. Bath & Body Works released the Perfect Peony collection earlier this year. It only comes in fine fragrance mists and body care products. Reddit users describe A Thousand Wishes as "a designer perfume vibe smells similar to Burberry Her" and say that the scent is sweet and feminine, reminiscent of "smelling flowers while drinking champagne." "It has such good reviews & I DON'T KNOW WHY!" A true fan favorite, this is bubbly, sweet (though never cloying), and effervescent. Does anyone have a dupe for the dulce White Mocha Kiss, Wild Madagascar Vanilla, & Forever Red Vanilla Rum? Hi Annie. Scentportables are car air fr. It only comes in body care products, which is fine because this is a scent youll want on your body all day long. Whether you use it as a fine fragrance mist, body wash, hand cream, or hand sanitizer, its sure to be equally enjoyable. The base note is a musk so light, it is hardly detectable but combines perfectly with the top and middle notes to produce that fresh scent we love. With over 300 five-star reviews on the Bath & Body Work website, it's clear that customers keep going back to this fragrance for the beachy vibes and the cute packaging. And while you rule out your dislikes, take note of your likes as well. thank you so much for this list . I finally found the notes to Spiced Mandarin! The prayer itself, in prose, which gives the text as a whole its name, is preceded by a short creation poem, which, in nine lines of alliterative verse, seeks to explain the creation of the world out of chaos. So jump to it, because this scent definitely seems to run out just as soon as it's replaced. Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio, by Les Wexner. Bath & Body Works Butterfly Fine Fragrance Mist, Bath & Body Works White Tea & Sage Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, Bath & Body Works Sundrenched Linen 3-Wick Candle, The 37 Best Beauty Advent Calendars of 2022, Bath & Body Works Mahogany Teakwood Concentrated Room Spray, Bath & Body Works Coffee And Whiskey Cologne, Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Moisturizing Body Lotion, The 15 Best Places to Buy Perfume Online of 2023, Bath & Body Works Gingham Love Fine Fragrance Mist, Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Fine Fragrance Mist, Bath & Body Works White Balsam And Vanilla 3-Wick Candle, Bath & Body Works Waikiki Beach Coconut Shower Gel, Bath & Body Works Fall In Bloom 3-Wick Candle, Bath & Body Works White Citrus Shower Gel, What to Look for in a Bath & Body Works Scent.